Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:16 PM

Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari (17990 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by zoba88: 10:34am On May 25, 2018
When I heard that Reno Omokri said Catholic priest, Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka has remained mute despite all the evils perpetrated in Buhari's administration, it became clear to me that Reno Omokri clear does not know Mbaka.I have known Mbaka for years.I listen to his live E NO Dey service every Wednesday, Friday Adoration programme and Sunday services.He is vocal.He has been criticising Buhari.

On Monday in his 2017/2018 New Year message at the Adoration Ground in Enugu, he said President Muhammadu Buhari is not making proper use of the privilege  given to him by God to rule Nigeria.He was very blunt to to call Buhari out.According to him,he never wanted to talk but God ordered him to do so.

Below are five quotes from his speech:

1. Horrible 2017: Mbaka told his congregation that he was hesitant to comment on the matter but was forced to speak up by God.

“I had wanted to pray for you and go because I don’t want anybody to attack me. I don’t want the Bishop to invite me; I don’t want politicians to attack me anywhere. But God forced me, you must say it:  2017 became one of the most horrible years in this country and that is the message.”

2. Buhari’s good intentions have been kidnapped by a cabal around him:

“Things are very very difficult, hard and tough nowadays; the hardship is not from God, they are man- made. The wicked cabals and satanic agents in this country have wickedly kidnapped the goodwill and good intentions of Mr. President, Muhammadu Buhari.”

3. Buhari needs to change things or he will be changed:

“President Buhari must wake up and sit up immediately. Heaven demands Buhari, our President to change all those who are holding and caging him in captivity; if he will not change them, he will be changed. Mr. President wake up; sit up; God said you are toying with the privilege given to you. There is no time; Nigerians are dying in your hand; people are not happy with your system. Change or you will be changed; God said that Buhari is in trouble; Buhari is hypnotized; Buhari is in a horrible bondage and Buhari’s mantra has been cannibalized. Unless President Buhari quickly and strategically, positions the right people and changes the former ones inaugurated by him, the wind of change that he himself inaugurated will blow him away shamefully. The wind will be too strong that Mr. President and the cabal will be blown out of office shamefully. The wind will be irresistible for it will come like a hurricane.

4. Buhari is waging a selective battle against corruption:

“His pattern of battling corruption is not just archaic and barbaric but is witch-hunting and terribly selective. Mr. Buhari as the President, why should you be picking and choosing those that you and your so-called EFCC man would want to arrest, so that your party becomes a hideout for criminals, so that any person who does not want to be arrested will become an APC person? Is that not corruption on itself?”

5. Pres. Buhari is to blame, not the cabals:

“Nigerian economy is in shambles and Nigerians are in sorrow. Nigeria is not just passing through an economic depression but also it is a time of economic repression and compression. The cabals have messed up the President and confused him. So, Mr. President, you are to be blamed, not your cabals. You have your brooms, but the cabals have their bags; either you sweep them away or they throw you into the bag.”

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-how-mbaka-criticized-buhari.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by kanubiafra: 11:26am On May 25, 2018
zoba88 Pls Compare PointS 2 And 5
He Never Wanted To Talk But God Forced Him? And You Never Wanted To Open This Thread But Omokri Forced You Too? Wait O Did You Just Say The cabal Hijacked God's Anointed? Really And Did You Just Say buhari Should Change Or Be Changed ? By Who God ? Or The People? To Change God's Messiah With pvc. Is God'S Power Now Subjected To Pvc.?
When The Righteous prospers The City Rejoice, But When The wicked perish.....
There Is Only One Acceptable Truth In All These Buhari Is A punishment To Nigeria

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by mubby4real(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2018
Reno is just Overzealous in his defense of GEJ, Simple!

He should watch it!

Warning: Don't Click This!!!! Unless you stay outside Nigeria!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Factfinder1(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2018
Op you don chop bellefull no carry Nigerian politicians and pastors matter for head

2 Likes

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by JoshMedia: 12:35pm On May 25, 2018
When will Nigerians learn to support and speak well of those in power?

2 Likes

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Esomchi800(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2018
No be priest wen first dey support buhari be dis
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by oll13: 12:36pm On May 25, 2018
Are you currently looking for a better job? If yes, Visit Jodis ng to find potential job offers in Nigeria.

To Visit: [url=nairaland.site]CLICK HERE[/url]
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by slickbak(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2018
Mtcheeww.. U don baff?? Who you serve??
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by osemoses1234(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2018
F u v k u guys
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Frankyboy1(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2018
That is the definition of a man of God and a patriot! Your allegiance is to the people and good governance,.not to tribe,religion or creed! If ur brother rules and messes up, speak out. People like father Mbaka, oby ezekwesili, sowore, and co have my respects! Their allegiance is to their values,their principles their beliefs and not to a certain individual,tribe or religious sentiments. Finito

11 Likes

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by talk2rotman(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2018
Satan was first an angel before becoming the devil

1 Like

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Abbeyme: 12:39pm On May 25, 2018
ok.

Naturally, I dont take Omokri seriously..

5 Likes

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Kelamma(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2018
Mbaka himself knows that these are perilous and precarious times. He no fit open mouth dey shout anyhow. Unlike when he was shouting 'bad luck ' upandan enjoying freedom of speech. Now he knows that there is a possibility that strange things might happen if he yarn anyhow. Wise man he is indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by pagekollection2(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2018
There is alot confusion going on dis country
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Frankyboy1(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2018
True talk and correct
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Alejoc(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2018
Now they have seen the light!
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by jegz25(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2018
Reno go mad on top Buhari matter

1 Like

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by franceezfresh: 12:40pm On May 25, 2018
Just look at dem

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Nwaisuochi(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2018
All I want is Biafra! If Nigerians like,let them vote for Satan,I don't care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Omeokachie: 12:41pm On May 25, 2018
"In his 2017/2018 new year message..."

Is that his response to the priests that were killed few weeks ago, or the killings across the country since January?

2 Likes

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by HeyCorleone(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2018
Mbaka has known to be the type to change sides quickly, so it's not surprising for him to be critical of Buhari after calling him "Gods Anointed", for he also did the same for GEJ.

One begins to wonder what kind of God speaks to this man. A God that anoints somebody who reeks of cluelessness and incompetency.

these folks should stop lying with the name of the most high.

6 Likes

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Ojiofor: 12:42pm On May 25, 2018
Mbaka is still lying!
Which good intention Buhari get?

6 Likes

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2018
Reno Omokri is a bitter soul who is yet to recover from electoral defeat of 2015 and anybody who didn't support them during that time has remained his enemy.He's an unforgiving and vindictive fake pastor.

Buhari should resign,2019 is too far.

3 Likes

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Samuel1106(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2018
KWUONTINU.... VECAUSE I WULL TRANSMISSION YOU LATER.
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Newpride(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2018
Reno omokri only thinks one way.....

Father mbaka had criticized pmb many times, I wonder how hard it is for that run away politician whose party stole dry the treasury of the nation not to find facts before writing trash abt the man of God. shocked

Your wailing just begins, pmb till 2023, I know by then you would bn tired of wailing thus gone to exile completely.

1 Like

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by MrImole: 12:45pm On May 25, 2018
Father Ibaka abi Awodi should go places
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by annnikky(f): 12:45pm On May 25, 2018
undecided
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by worlexy(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2018
Reno said Mbaka didn't condemn the killings of Revd Fathers in Benue and the killings of Christians all over Nigeria not that Mbaka has never criticized Buhari
Stop twisting facts

5 Likes

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by BlackHatNaija: 12:49pm On May 25, 2018
He must be one of his faithful members
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by MrImole: 12:50pm On May 25, 2018
Abbeyme:
ok.

Naturally, I dont take Omokri seriously..

And you are...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by OfficialAwol(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2018
Few questions for the Mbaka and the Op defending him...

1) Did mbaka say that Buhari was the anointed candidate in 2015 that Jonathan was "badluck"? Yes.

2) Is God omniscient? I guess their answer is yes.

3) Now, if God is omniscient, is Mbaka and the op now saying that God after anointing Buhari, did not know his govt would be hijacked by cabals? And that there would be incessant killings? That they economy would be battered? That there would be nepotism?

Did God anoint Buhari in 2015 only to turn around and condemn him in 2017/2018?

Like seriously which God did Mbaka hear his voice?

Isn't Mbaka just another Charlatan?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire At The Civic Centre, Lagos / Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers / Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.