Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (42400 Views)

Emenike, Iheoma Nnadi Deny Break Up Rumour, Take Their Daughter On Swimming Date / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by Mztarstrechy(m): 12:14pm On May 25, 2018
Ex-Super Eagles striker, Emmanuel Emenike and Iheoma Nnadi, Ex-Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria set to wed. See their prewedding photos below..
Congratulations!#Ihemma2018

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-prewedding-photos-of-emmanuel.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by Mztarstrechy(m): 12:15pm On May 25, 2018

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by vivienD: 12:52pm On May 25, 2018
She is beautiful smiley

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by Yankiss(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2018
Lovely couple!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by Bamidey: 1:54pm On May 25, 2018
Simple and sweet!
May una no vex o but I believe that regardless the kinda revolution we meet ourselves in, marriage is still a beautiful thang. My aunt Temi wey dey confuse herself with feminism, though rich and famous among her peer is celebrating her 37th birthday on the champions league day grin, but she ain't happy no more. Fvcking crying everyday claiming her friend deceived her into indulging in what she don't really understand. cheesy
Happy married life Iheoma you get sense pass.

30 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2018
money good abeg .

may thunder fire poverty

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 1:54pm On May 25, 2018
shocked

Naija Beauty queens and footballers be like Agege-bread
sellers and Garage boys.

I remember my comment when this orange-albino escapee was crowned queen.
I said that footballers just got a new training ground.
I wasn't wrong.

Since my first prophesy worked,
I'd prophesy again.

This union is just a waste of time

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by braunstrowman: 1:54pm On May 25, 2018
Cute

But if you give me the wife free

I can never have sex with her.

She's too destabilize for my liking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by BlackHatNaija: 1:54pm On May 25, 2018
Though it was reported that the wedding was late Saturday.
Congratulations to them!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by wink2015(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2018
Na so the thing first dey start.

I wish them happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by mhisbliss(f): 1:55pm On May 25, 2018
Wao smiley i wish them a happy married life

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by Sirpaul(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2018
LG Life's good
MG money's good
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by N0favors: 1:55pm On May 25, 2018
She no too get boobsie angry

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by bamipet01: 1:55pm On May 25, 2018
Best wishes to both
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by okomile(f): 1:55pm On May 25, 2018
Lovely couple.
HML
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by gozie112(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2018
Chaiii,,see beauty,, emenikebeta no look outside if u marry dis beauty queen
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by tectonotimes: 1:56pm On May 25, 2018
Folks, can you guess how long this marriage will last? Click on the first link on my signature if you want to go into export business and make millions of naira.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by braunstrowman: 1:56pm On May 25, 2018
Sex must be involved
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by chukxy44(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2018
She is for the money, he is for the beauty.

Win- Win.

They should just keep the rest off social media if they want to Last the time

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by soberdrunk(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2018
Truly Truly "NAH MONEY BE FINE BOBO"!!! I can bet my good kidney that if Emenike was selling data on Nairaland she won't take a second look at him(no offence to the data sellers) angry

11 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by HomeTutor1(f): 1:56pm On May 25, 2018
K
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by shullamite: 1:57pm On May 25, 2018
Hahahahaa you are funny.
wink2015:
Na so the thing first dey start.

I wish them happy married life.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by ezy9: 1:57pm On May 25, 2018
kiss
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by Oritzy: 1:57pm On May 25, 2018
With Money almost everything is possible

Lovely couple
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by s3tt1ngz003: 1:57pm On May 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by Macnnoli4(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2018
J
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by MrGreenMavro: 1:58pm On May 25, 2018
grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by weezweezweez(m): 1:59pm On May 25, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Ex-Super Eagles striker, Emmanuel Emenike and Iheoma Nnadi, Ex-Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria set to wed. See their prewedding photos below..

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-prewedding-photos-of-emmanuel.html?m=1
na soccer boot emenike put for leg?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by weezweezweez(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

girls wey too yellow like sun, I dey fear them
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by s3tt1ngz003: 2:00pm On May 25, 2018
pls am tired, am an ND holder, a female seriously looking for job in Abeokuta axis
Pls anybody with help pls get back to me thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane / Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. / Tiwa Savage's Son And Annie Idibia's Daughter Relax Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.