Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo (66381 Views)

Fight: Lady Strips Opponent & Leaves Her Juicy Apples On Full Display (video) / Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) / Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by Krucifax(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2018
Please leave her village people alone. When they ask people to learn how to drive professionally and properly they won't hear. How can you park a car without engaging the hand brake when you're not mad? Some driving experts even say that handbrakes after being engaged should be supplemented by turning the steering at an angle that steers the car into the pavement "behind" or "front" depending on the road gradient In case the handbrake fails.
Wishing the child quick recovery and thanking God it wasn't worse. The mother needs to attend a driving awareness refresher course from an accredited driving school.

1 Like

Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by Ijaya123: 2:42pm On May 25, 2018
This is a lesson for those with the habit of pushing the gear into P without using the arm-brake when vehicle is at a stop.

Everything in the vehicle is there for a purpose

1 Like

Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by Imustreturn(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2018
God have mercy
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by CSTR1003: 2:42pm On May 25, 2018
If something happened to that child, she shouldn't bother returning home.
The husband will finish her.
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by calddon(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2018
Patience helps it all. I a little patience saves a whole lot of trouble
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by awoofawoo: 2:44pm On May 25, 2018
Villapipu doing R & D (Research and Development) cheesy
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by BOOMnaija(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2018
After devil, fear woman!
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2018
asawanathegreat:
Shongo and amadioha will not leave this woman unpunished.
and then the efforts of warreva gods saved him before will amount to futility if u are requesting other gods to punish her...

I'm not sure the boy will understand let alone condone your irrational thinking..
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by Kingstanding: 2:52pm On May 25, 2018
inoki247 posPMBt=67871476:
who geh d pikin
. PMB.
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by Ameen507(f): 2:53pm On May 25, 2018
The child, her driving licence should be seized and should be charged for negligence.
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
and then the efforts of warreva gods saved him before will amount to futility if u are requesting other gods to punish her...

I'm not sure the boy will understand let alone condone your irrational thinking..
I can see u reason like the woman because she is ur sister.
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by Herdeydeen: 2:58pm On May 25, 2018
Mother indeed
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2018
asawanathegreat:
I can see u reason like the woman because she is ur sister.
and i can see u reason like adamu and ogunu the oponu...Izit ur boy Izit ur Hyundai Izit ur life Izit ur mama Why wud u invite gods to a woman because she made a mistake... Mr perfect go and die in okija alongside doz ur gods..

Bikonu..Get off my diccckkk(case)!
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by DonaTee(f): 2:59pm On May 25, 2018
okomile:
Lucky child.
Foolish woman

What's the hurry that you can't carry your child out of the car.

Lagos wahala
Running from pillar to posf

Speedy recovery baby

As in eeeh. What if some1 stole d baby? Or the car and the baby.
To leave pikin for car to at least open d gate is not even easy. I rather carry d pikin enter compound n come back to drive in.

Many things can go wrong.

Speedy healing to the baby
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by Ohraybs(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2018
Earthbound:
This was an attempt by her village people to test a new, sophisticated arrow they have been working on.

Here it is,Same arrow was send to ur brain as you commented on the post....
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by mubby4real(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2018
Why would she forget to use the hand brake after parking, when they won't learn how to drive the proper way, as a good driver you should never forget to use the hand brake after parking or before moving it is in the driving rules and it is compulsory. May Almighty Allah heal the poor baby.

1 Like

Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by Kizyte(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2018
ben1daEbiri:
Couldn't agree the more with you. I still wonder how possible a car on the "P" selection will still be moving weither the engines are running or not
Same here, it's almost impossible.
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
and i can see u reason like adamu and ogunu the oponu...Izit ur boy Izit ur Hyundai Izit ur life Izit ur mama Why wud u invite gods to a woman because she made a mistake... Mr perfect go and die in okija alongside doz ur gods..

Bikonu..Get off my diccckkk(case)!
u are nothing but a useless animal on this platform.
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by Untainted007: 3:03pm On May 25, 2018
ben1daEbiri:
Couldn't agree the more with you. I still wonder how possible a car on the "P" selection will still be moving weither the engines are running or not

Do you knw how to drive Sir? It might not be in P cos it was not written in the whole story that it was on P. She might av put it on N and all because her attention was on wot she wanted to pick inside the house, she didnt remember to pull the arm break to enhance the N. It was a very costly mistake and a great lesson to other people. I'm not perfect either but whenever my kids are in the car and I need to come down to open the gate whenever we get back home or going out, I always ensure I put the gear on Park and still use the arm break. Although most automatic gears doesn't shift if you don't press the break but prevention is better than cure. But all in all one have to be very careful and be aware of every situation around us.

1 Like

Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by alextobi1247: 3:03pm On May 25, 2018
Haaaa gbese.
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by emelda86(f): 3:04pm On May 25, 2018
God help us

That was how I left our electric cooker on & went to bed my mom woke up & walk to the kitchen & found it on, very red something I thank God that nothing was on top like pot or kettle if not we would have seen ourselves on the other side. Help me thank God never knew he loves me so embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by kaimabay: 3:06pm On May 25, 2018
wow!!
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by sleek82(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2018
ben1daEbiri:
i am still trying to find where the op said the SUV was an automatic transmission
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 25, 2018
no chill at all.

they did not need to splash the woman's name all over the news
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2018
asawanathegreat:
u are nothing but a useless animal on this platform.
don't get it personal exactly the same thought i have about u and ur kindred because without prejudice i can categorically state u av all shades of a jungle boy only the difference is u were raised amongst human but then again the lesser animal traits suppressed all our efforts..

Foooolish boyyy precipitate of iya ibasira buka restaurant water is even better than the supposed grey matter u av in ur cranium..
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by SOFTENGR: 3:10pm On May 25, 2018
Earthbound:
This was an attempt by her village people to test a new, sophisticated arrow they have been working on.
Leave we village people alone o!
Is it a crime to be in the village
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by aloyin(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2018
[quote author=Earthbound post=67869540]This was an attempt by her village people to test a new, sophisticated arrow they have been working on.[/quot
why do we always thnk dat every bad situation caused by vilage pple? In which must of all dis tragedy caused by our challant attitude or our too knw. We dey make all dis witches and wizard hard and always proud tru our comments. NA WA 4 NIJA OO
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by Austinoiz(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2018
Carelessness is the unsong term for village people.
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by Chepos1(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2018
Is she from Edo? shocked
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by HoodBillionaire: 3:22pm On May 25, 2018
God go just dey hiss upandan say men
nigeria is cursed
upon our whole prayers and church church
hw can u
na dummy u feel say be the baby abi.
u geh luck say men
nor be express
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by promisious: 3:23pm On May 25, 2018
Speedy recovery we pray for
Re: Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo by Reference(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2018
ben1daEbiri:

Turned off the engine in neutral and obviously ignored the chorus from the selector. Now ask me what for. Was the house on fire, she forgot to turn off the oven, acute case of diarrhoea... volatile menses or accidental transfer of 20 million to the wrong account.... what na. Couldn't even close the bloody gate in wild, wild Lagos... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) / See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.