Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage (56248 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos (2) (3) (4)

Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Mztarstrechy(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2018
Family In Ogun Disowns Their Daughter On National Newspaper.See Their Reason

A family in Ogun state took to one of the national dailies to disown their daughter because of same s*x marriage.

See photo below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/family-in-ogun-state-disowns-their.html?m=1

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by 2mch(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2018
Wow. Oh boy!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by braimeddy: 2:22pm On May 25, 2018
She has forgotten she's still in Nigeria

166 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by deliciousgeh(f): 2:26pm On May 25, 2018

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Okunolaniyi: 2:27pm On May 25, 2018
Netqube has come to eradicate poverty from Nigeria, Africa and beyond. Still many don't see it. I pray it won't be a late realization for anyone in this platform.
If ur sitting on the fence watching�. I tell U no need. Jump in and join us!
Let's achieve success together as a team. I know many still hesitate due to past losses or bad investment choices. But believe me this is a new dawn. Embrace it now and be forever glad U did!
See U @ the Top�

Join as a brand advocate

Here
Check my signature
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Bethel4Life(f): 2:28pm On May 25, 2018
chai too bad
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by TITOBIGZ(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2018
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 25, 2018
deliciousgeh:
Jesus what are you waiting for..... SOUND THAT TRUMPET Already!

IGNORANCE FROM THE PIT OF HELL...

You really need Jesus to come into your life.
Perhaps, you wanted to make a joke out of what you quoted but , I can tell you, REPENT

30 Likes

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 25, 2018
2mch:
Wow. Oh boy!
Wow, as in excited or what?

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by deliciousgeh(f): 2:42pm On May 25, 2018
Chascop:

IGNORANCE FROM THE PIT OF HELL...

You really need Jesus to come into your life.
Perhaps, you wanted to make a joke out of what you quoted but , I can tell you, REPENT

Where is the ignorance? you just want to talk sha, please just pass OK.... You don't need to quote any comment that does not go down well with you.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by shullamite: 2:44pm On May 25, 2018
This is her ploy to get America or Canadian visa as assilom seeker. She will claim her life is in danger because of her same sex marriage desire, she will use it to contact the American embassy and they will grant her visa as an asilum seeker.

273 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by ireneidiva(f): 2:57pm On May 25, 2018
shullamite:
This is her ploy to get America or Canadian visa as assilom seeker. She will claim her life is in danger because of her same sex marriage desire, she will use it to contact the American embassy and they will grant her visa as an asilum seeker.
Lol. What is 'assilom' or 'asilum'? lol

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by AngelicBeing: 3:36pm On May 25, 2018
Nothing new, it is Aduro / asylum parole, I think it is a planned arrangements with her family to do that declarations, with this declaration in a national newspaper, immigration lawyers will be able to argue her case in a refugee/asylum hearing and she might likely be granted because there is prove that she will face persecution back in Nigeria if refused, case closed, young lady enjoy your aduro approval in the West in advance grin

131 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Kingdolo(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2018
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Praktikals(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2018
Omo ale

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Yankiss(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2018
ireneidiva:

Lol. What is 'assilom' or 'asilum'? lol

Asylum!!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Kolababe: 3:38pm On May 25, 2018
Na wa
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by nabegibeg: 3:38pm On May 25, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

A family in Ogun state took to one of the national dailies to disown their daughter because of same s*x marriage.

See photo below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/family-in-ogun-state-disowns-their.html?m=1

I love this family

By the way hope they are using this to obtain foreign visa indirectly cos our people get mind for bad thing

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Reelectbuhari: 3:38pm On May 25, 2018
Is like na gay matter they reign this afternoon

the thread below this is for bobrisky and now this....

NL...una carry on

the mod that is pushing this to front page should indicate so that we can pigeonhole him accordingly

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Buffalowings3(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2018
uselesss family

Seek refugee status in saner climes where your sexuality wont be a headache for jobless mofos.

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by alphaconde(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2018
the shoremi family didnt train their daughter well if they did they wouldnt be disowning her

fine girl like that no see dick wey fit her

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 25, 2018
She be likeshocked So person can no longer fight for his/her course in peace againgrin?

I still have pity on folks suffering from same-sex sickness. Their nature is like a copied assignment,,,, they can't just explaincheesy

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Fesomu(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2018
All these lesbians just need good knacks to turn them around

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Sirpaul(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2018
Afonja i see

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by LazyNairalander(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2018
We are still dealing with bobrisky thread and now this.

This people from that part of Nigeria can't disappoint at all.
See my signature shaaa.

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by LazyNairalander(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2018
We are still dealing with bobrisky thread and now this.

This people from that part of Nigeria can't disappoint at all.
See my signature shaaa.

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by iheartellah(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2018
Chai!

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Yankiss(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

See photo below

The babe fine sef. If I give her a head she will forget same sex marriage.

Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos