Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe (21899 Views)

Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by dre11(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2018
Majority of women in Zimbabwe may be lying about the paternity of their children if the new DNA results in the country are anything to go by , reports say .

As many as 70 per cent of men in the country are probably not the biological fathers of children they thought were theirs.

According to a paternity test outfit, Global DNA Zimbabwe, which released its finding , testing results for the last 16 months and most of the results were negative .

Global DNA principal consultant , Tinashe Mugabe, confirmed the revelations and say that as many as 60 couples come for testing every month nationwide , with the majority testing negative .

Of the people that went for DNA tests in January this year , for example , 84 percent of the men proved not to be the fathers of the children involved .

“ The majority of people are living in the dark . They don’ t know if they are truly the fathers.

“ Some people just have an attitude that they just don’ t want to have a test but truth be told , the mother has already told the real father about the child and by not wanting to take responsibility they will leave that other man to take care of the child , paying for school and maybe university .

“ Imagine after university he comes and says the child is his , the disappointment , the pain , ” he said.

http://punchng.com/dna-tests-show-70-kids-not-born-by-men-they-call-fathers/
Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 25, 2018
Na wa..
Wahala dey o..
But why are ladies unrepentant cheats?
The rate at which ladies cheats this days, they can cheat their way to heaven...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by iamJ(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2018
Indirectly calling 70% of women sluts

Brain dey pain you and the Mumu researchers, Women are bad I agree but 70% is too high abeg, at most 20%

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by ubunja(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2018
always fly Virgin Airways.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by chiommy123(f): 3:03pm On May 25, 2018
the men that get these women pregnant are they not cheats too.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by ubunja(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2018
chiommy123:
the men that get these women pregnant are they not cheats too.
not really. usually 5 women cheat with 1 man. you know how choosy you women are.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 25, 2018
undecided

my eyes have seen
my ears have heard

4 Likes

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by chiommy123(f): 3:15pm On May 25, 2018
ubunja:
not really. usually 5 women cheat with 1 man. you know how choosy you women are.
so men are not cheats

6 Likes

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 25, 2018
Forever pulling random figures out of their ass grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by ubunja(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2018
chiommy123:
so men are not cheats
men are studs. because getting lots of sex is never easy for men. while to get lots of sex all a girl has to do is become easy. men cant be "easy" to get sex but have to be brave and hardworking.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by ubunja(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2018
LivingFree:
Forever pulling random figures out of their ass grin
grin hilarious. but in zim i can believe it. the husbands are all over in other countries trying to hustle. its a mess that cant be blamed on one group.

4 Likes

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by hisgrace090: 4:11pm On May 25, 2018
If they conduct this test in anambra state trouble go dey.

Anambra families have a culture of receiving children of unexpected pregnancies into their family as the child will be covered by the family name not looking for who owns the baby at all.

7 Likes

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by RealDannie(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2018
What else have we not heard?

Nawa!

2 Likes

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by s3tt1ngz003: 4:28pm On May 25, 2018
pls am tired, am an ND holder, a female seriously looking for job in Abeokuta axis
Pls anybody with help pls get back to me thanks.

1 Like

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:28pm On May 25, 2018
It's worse in Niger area

3 Likes

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by frankmelv(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2018
ho this wan take affect my sexual life?
Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by sirOrubebe: 4:28pm On May 25, 2018
Lol. Is it Not Zimbabwe? The enclave of Pa. Mugabe?

Tell me something new...

3 Likes

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:28pm On May 25, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
pls am tired, am an ND holder, a female seriously looking for job in Abeokuta axis
Pls anybody with help pls get back to me thanks.

stop this... unless you want fraudsters to take advantage of you

6 Likes

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by bettercreature(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
It's worse in Niger area
Ofcourse! Especially first born and last born

5 Likes

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by Handsomebeing(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2018
Not surprised.
Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by Abfinest007(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2018
cheaters everywhere.Zimbabwes will hold d Guinness book of record for cheating

2 Likes

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by s3tt1ngz003: 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

stop this... unless you want fraudsters to take advantage of you
Stopping means giving up, I can't steal or go into prostitution, hence I have to search for work with whatever means.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by BossLaifay(f): 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
ubunja:
men are studs. because getting lots of sex is never easy for men. while to get lots of sex all a girl has to do is become easy. men cant be "easy" to get sex but have to be brave and hardworking.
Lol. See analogy. I can now see why you are #teamvirginbride! Women in your country must really be something. grin
Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
Gbese de! They just dey take care another mans' pikins.
Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by Dottore: 4:32pm On May 25, 2018
Ok
Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by Alejoc(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2018
sad angry

If you run this test in Nigeria.... Wahala go shele o o

You can imagine how people cross breed in our villages and towns

shocked cool cool cool undecided tongue tongue cool

4 Likes

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by Neocotez(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2018
Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by leo1234(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2018
iamJ:
Indirectly calling 70% of women sluts

Brain dey pain you and the Mumu researchers, Women are bad I agree but 70% is too high abeg, at most 20%

The report said 70% of the people that did the test had negative results. The result does not represent the entire population. So I am not surprised because most men that did the test only wanted to clear their doubt.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:33pm On May 25, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:

Stopping means giving up, I can't steal or go into prostitution, hence I have to search for work with whatever means.

whatever means?
Hmmmm... Am scared for you

Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget / Eight Things Happy People Have In Common / 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.