Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,507 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) (32192 Views)

Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by saneasses(f): 5:04pm On May 25, 2018
damsels

3 Likes

Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by Diso60090(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2018
banjeezay:
that girl sitting beside their papa, who get her phone number abeg. Mó fé mò age éh

Bring one goat one chicken one fishtail and finally one cow to get her number

1 Like

Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 5:11pm On May 25, 2018
Ahn! Ahn!! No man??
Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 25, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:12pm On May 25, 2018
The only Debbie Rise I see there is their mom..
Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by Ambitionsway: 5:13pm On May 25, 2018
castrol180:
Correct family...I so much admire and love female children because they care for their parents and contribute to the society at large...

Watch your face with your urine.
Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by Yinxies(f): 5:16pm On May 25, 2018
I came yo check not even knowing what Debbierise looks like
Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by chrischukszy01(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2018
This man no try at all, na only gals him born full house! When him die,him papa lineage don close be DAT ooo.tufiakwa...
Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by banjeezay(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2018
Diso60090:

Bring one goat one chicken one fishtail and finally one cow to get her number
u no add any beer name to your list and u tink I'll answer u. Not even 1759,na wa fr u o
Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2018
Lovely family

1 Like

Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by Nedfed(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2018
I only know of CeeC, Alex, Nina and dis ugly gal Khloe.
Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by Diso60090(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2018
banjeezay:
u no add any beer name to your list and u tink I'll answer u. Not even 1759,na wa fr u o

i nor dey drink beer only weed i dey blunt
Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by IME1: 6:01pm On May 25, 2018
Good one

For those who can't re create old pics cos of the loss of a family member
Cheer up
God's got us

1 Like

Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by Affordablerent: 6:09pm On May 25, 2018
I like this fine family. Marriage is sweet when you have children while young together

1 Like

Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2018
hips of the girl on the left hand side of the pics.
Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by amjokes(f): 6:24pm On May 25, 2018
castrol180:
Correct family...I so much admire and love female children because they care for their parents and contribute to the society at large...
i agree with u 100%,)

3 Likes

Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 25, 2018
castrol180:

Guy swerve go one side. What is there to admire about female children? You and I know that family ain't complete without the male child or children.
Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by Corperadams: 7:32pm On May 25, 2018
castrol180:
then what are u doing here??
Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by castrol180(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2018
Ninejaywon:

Guy swerve go one side. What is there to admire about female children? You and I know that family ain't complete without the male child or children.

Then you don't need to marry a lady but remain a gay which you are...shikena

1 Like

Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 10:03pm On May 25, 2018
Poorboy:
Ugly people

Ahh! Poorboy. Poverty no allow you see well o. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by Poorboy: 10:07pm On May 25, 2018
Trexnemesis:

Ahh! Poorboy. Poverty no allow you see well o. Chai!
u don see am na
Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by jessikoholic: 10:08pm On May 25, 2018
Who still dims eyes in pics?
Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by kokoA(m): 10:26pm On May 25, 2018
castrol180:
Na who ask you?
Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 26, 2018
castrol180:

ds moniker tho!
Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by saltoasis: 9:21am On May 26, 2018
Poorboy:
Ugly people
Let's see your family picture.
Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by Poorboy: 9:37am On May 26, 2018
saltoasis:
Let's see your family picture.
come house
Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by Moji12(f): 12:26pm On May 26, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
both ladies at the extreme are very cute. I will prefer their leg position at 1 and 11.
u go wait tire, it should b quater to 3 I.e 3:45 if u know u know
Re: Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) by castrol180(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2018
Drabeey:

ds moniker tho!

And what about the moniker?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) / Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos / Uriel Oputa Rocks Cleavage-Baring & Thigh-Revealing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.