Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? (24435 Views)

See what my tecno Phone did to me / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by xtervaganza(m): 5:30pm On May 26, 2018
grin grin grin
Nightwolf1:
Sendo X.. Men I bought a witchcraft with my money thinking it was a phone.. I got high blood pressure and one cold morning, I threw it in a gutter annoyingly for disorganising my life completely.
grin
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by iamxolomon(m): 5:35pm On May 26, 2018
Itel 1516plus lobatan
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by xtervaganza(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2018
Mime was Tecno n7

Haaa, Tecno, Joni dafun yin oo angry
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by AgentPein(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2018
Itel 1503
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Cannonleo(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2018
FuckFuckBoy:
Nokia 6600.That phone showed me pepper.The virus in that phone no be here.If you were unfortunate enough to leave your bluetooth on near me,the phone starts sending stuff and woe betide you if you installed any of it angry
lol brother, you remember that device, learnt scripting and development from that phone and never looked back, always flashing and formatting it, especially because of that sex,love virus and patck virus, no be here, alongside itel something forgot the nane. Worst thing in history, also hate anything techno or infinix rubbish devices.

If I am to go for any device other than HTC which am addicted to, it would be Nokia
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by 9tailskid: 6:00pm On May 26, 2018
Anigreat:

Lol... mumu symbian phone, that phone can drained battery eh.

Your signature tho. What i need rn.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by BuzzRay(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2018
Dayoara:
Itel 1556+ is like hell, it doesn't support SD, the phone can hang like Judas Iscariot... The only benefit of the phone is monster battery.... I can watch like 6 movies and play games like anyhow.

thats what i have been using for a year now, it has been great for me. no issues! the battery life is amazing.

i play hd games on it, no hanging or heating

i rooted it, customized it using xposed installer.

Doesn't support Sd? are you sure about dat, because i have a 32gb sd installed in the phone right now.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Cannonleo(m): 6:04pm On May 26, 2018
dadark:

i dont like iphones too...i hate restrictions...its my phone,my money...i want to do with it what i want...

and i am a programmer.....iphone is useless to me....
we're are in the sane boat
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Cannonleo(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2018
iheanyi40:
Oukitel c8
brotherly what's the issue with the phone cos am thinking of getting one for my girlfriend
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Anigreat: 6:24pm On May 26, 2018
9tailskid:

Your signature tho. What i need rn.

What's wrong bro?
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Hhenryy: 6:42pm On May 26, 2018
Whizzahd:
infinix hot 5 pro. after just 3 or 4 days, my battery drains faster than a techno spark k7. and I barely use it for up to 5 hours a day

Lol, @Tecno spark K7. I have used it before but sold it under 1 month because of the battery. It drains anyhow. I don't know why people keep saying the battery is good. if you open any K7 thread, you will see people saying the battery is good.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by alabo1: 6:44pm On May 26, 2018
millomaniac:

Please I don't wanna start that iOS android debate.the fact you are yapping about RAM shows
You don't know jack shi-t about phones my friend. Use your Samsung leave me with my iphone.

Thank you. these guys keep yapping about bigger ram and fail to realise that Android needs more ram because it is inefficient and power hungry. IOS and windows on are superior in this regard. I am a proud Lumia user and my daily driver Lumia 640 XL with I GB ram is smoother than a lot of 3gb ram Android phones I have used. I don't even want to compare them with my 950 with 2gb ram.

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by ikbnice(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2018
Rick9:
that bb tour eh very nonxense phone
It was always moving with my charger and desktop chargers at the same time
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by jaymichael(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2018
Jidibia:

One more question please, does it have led notification light which indicates when you are charging the phone and which also notify you for missed calls and messages?
Yes it has.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by b3llo(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2018
crows2ravens:
Innjoo-One 3G HD.
And 3 other Friends that used it.
Bros, I've been enjoying mine since when I bought it that was 3rd June, 2015. I must say it is a good and superb phone.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by 9tailskid: 8:31pm On May 26, 2018
Anigreat:

What's wrong bro?

I'm going through a particularly distressing time and staying calm in the midst of it all is a struggle.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Jidibia(m): 8:45pm On May 26, 2018
jaymichael:
Yes it has.
Wow!!!! This phone is dope. It has all I need in a smartphone. Let me run and go and purchase one sharply.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Genea(f): 9:30pm On May 26, 2018
jaymichael:
The back camera is 13mp while the front os 16mp. I prefer the back camera though. The speaker is ok. Overall the phone has nothing to complain about. The infrared blaster works as remote controller for both tv and decoder.
pls how do I locate the infared on my x1s, Tnx
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Anigreat: 9:37pm On May 26, 2018
9tailskid:

I'm going through a particularly distressing time and staying calm in the midst of it all is a struggle.

God would see you through.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by iheanyi40(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2018
Cannonleo:
brotherly what's the issue with the phone cos am thinking of getting one for my girlfriend
d phone is nice Sha, just mine force closes apps, go to d official thread here on nairaland and c how I complained
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by jaymichael(m): 11:00pm On May 26, 2018
Genea:
pls how do I locate the infared on my x1s, Tnx
It has peel remote as one if the pre-installed apps, just enter then select the device you want to control. In the alternative, go to play store, search for and download the remote for your device or any remote you desire. You can find your YV, DSTV, Startimes remote control etc.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by lemonys(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2018
donbenie:
Obviously he's trolling..
ok thanks
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by paste007(m): 11:59pm On May 26, 2018
Whizzahd:
infinix hot 5 pro. after just 3 or 4 days, my battery drains faster than a techno spark k7. and I barely use it for up to 5 hours a day
want to swap with tecno spark k7?
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by onimcee1(m): 3:46am On May 27, 2018
GIONEE P8W
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by titosantana(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2018
onimcee1:
GIONEE P8W
What issues does it have?
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 27, 2018
b3llo:
Bros, I've been enjoying mine since when I bought it that was 3rd June, 2015. I must say it is a good and superb phone.
Seems you're a product promoter.
I was able to use that phone for 17 months because I know how to take care of devices. It did not last 9 months with others.
If I hear the name Innjoo, Believe me I have reached the opposite side.

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by b3llo(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2018
crows2ravens:

Seems you're a product promoter.
I was able to use that phone for 17 months because I know how to take care of devices. It did not last 9 months with others.
If I hear the name Innjoo, Believe me I have reached the opposite side.
lol... Am not maybe am lucky. But the phone has served me well.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by madgoat(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2018
Nightwolf1:
Sendo X.. Men I bought a witchcraft with my money thinking it was a phone.. I got high blood pressure and one cold morning, I threw it in a gutter annoyingly for disorganising my life completely.

But Sendo X was a cool fone back in the day grin
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by madgoat(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2018
Bought one stupid Bryte Tablet after it was advertised on Jumia. Gosh... Its the worst device ever, so inferior. Would not even wish my enemy ever wastes money to buy such.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by FuckoffMOD: 11:29am On May 27, 2018
Chai pple don suffer grin

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by okewumi: 1:11pm On May 27, 2018
If l hear LENO, I will not wait to complete VO.
I have replaced my Lenovo P1ma40 screen more than five times with #12,000naira each. If you keep the phone in you pocket, the screen will crack and just single cracking line, the screen will not work again.
You can not remove battery when the phone hangs. Sometimes it takes you to Dos window and start asking question to scrool to normal. That phone is pure transmission and yeye people will tell you it is American product.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by 9tailskid: 4:32pm On May 27, 2018
Anigreat:

God would see you through.
Amen. Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max / Nokia 7 Plus Sells Out In 5 Minutes In China - GSM Arena / Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.