Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Prayers On Pictures. PMCH June 2018, MFM June 2018. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers On Pictures. PMCH June 2018, MFM June 2018. (5910 Views)

MFM PMCH APRIL 2023:. Recover Your Virtues (2) / PMCH. MFM. Prayers Just Before Giving Your 1st Fruit Offering. / PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayers On Pictures. PMCH June 2018, MFM June 2018. by bummyla(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2018
Prayers On Pictures. PMCH June 2018, MFM June 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries June 2018 Power Must Change Hands, Connecting To The Great Deliverer.

1. My picture, I use you as a point of contact. Any evil, programmed into you will never manifest, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

2. You my picture, hear the word of the Lord, you will no longer respond to any bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every enchantment and divination, targeted at my life, through my picture, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.

4. I use this picture, as a point of contact. My Father, let my story change for good, in the name of Jesus.

5. Any satanic altar, harboring my pictures, catch fire now, in the name of Jesus.

6. Any evil shrine having my pictures, catch fire now, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every evil priest, using my picture against my destiny, fall down and die, in Jesus’ name.

8. Every power, consulting the triangular powers with my picture for evil, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every dark power using my picture for divination, fall down and die, in Jesus’ name.

10. You my picture, any evil arrow targeted at you, shall backfire, in the name of Jesus.

11. I command my image to become untouchable coal of fire, in the name of Jesus.

12. Any power using my picture against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

13. I put myself in the envelope of the fire of the God of Elijah. I put myself in the envelope of the blood of Jesus. Every dark imagination against my existence, be nullified by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every spirit of Goliath, threatening my existence by using my image, I bury your power, in the name of Jesus.

15. Any coven or occult gathering, using my image to trouble my life, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

16. O Lord, You are my glory and the lifter of my head, command divine lifting upon my head in the name of Jesus.

17. Any power beholding my image in any crystal ball, be blinded, in the name of Jesus.

18. Anything that belongs to me or representing me on the witchcraft altar, (my properties, my pictures, my clothes, my money, my name, any part of my body, finger nails or my hair, in the air, on the earth, underneath the earth or in the waters above or underneath, in river sand seas, at grave yards, road junctions, before idols, in the covens or temple of satan), be destroyed by the Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus.

19. Every spiritual screen and radars, spiritual mirror, spiritual tape, spiritual camera, spiritual satellites and all spiritual properties that satan has set against me to monitor me, be broken into pieces, in the name of Jesus.

20. I am a child of God and a member of the family of Jesus. Whoever touches me touches the apple of God's eye. No weapon formed against me shall by any means prosper in my life, and any tongue that shall rise against me in judgement is condemned and destroyed completely, in the name of Jesus.

21. I use this my picture, to prophesy upon my life, it shall be well with me. I will fulfil my destiny. I will not die uncelebrated. I will not die unfulfilled. The power of darkness will not defile my life. This I pray, in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

https://bummyla.com/2018/05/25/prayers-on-pictures-pmch-june-2018-mfm-june-2018-mountain-of-fire-miracles-ministries-june-2018-power-must-change-hands-connecting-to-the-great-deliverer/

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Explain This Verse - Proverbs 17:8 ? / There Is No Salvation By Faith Without Works--femi Aribisala / Timing Your Request By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.