Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (5229 Views)

Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Oyindidi(f): 1:50am On May 26, 2018
Wallade:

You are the one my nigga: you are so stupid and foolish, honestly and you are arrogant about your stupidity
grin
Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Kobicove(m): 12:55pm On May 26, 2018
Why must it be her MIL that should bath her?

I don't understand why you would think that your wife could be hiding something just cos she refused being bathed by her mother in law...

Are you trying to say that you have never seen your wife naked before? undecided
Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Sleeknigga: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today / Yahoo Boy Shared Video Of Girl He Lashed Twice In A Night (watch) / Can You Eat This Snake-like Donuts? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.