Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Want To Learn Programming & I Don't Have A Pc. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming & I Don't Have A Pc. (1284 Views)

I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. / I Feel Like Giving Up In Learning Programming. I Find It Hard!! / I Am New To C Programming, I Am Having Issue With This Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Programming & I Don't Have A Pc. by TechMond(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2018
A lot of people most especially lads have been asking if there is a way to possibly learn to code on your own without owning or having a PC.
The answer is...
smiley
smiley
wink
wink
cheesy
grin
Wait for it!!!................
YES!!!
The most interesting part is that you get to learn using the most widely recommended programming language for beginners....#Python.
Yeah that's right you heard me right.
Python (programming language) Python is an interpreted high-level programming language for general-purpose programming. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python has a design philosophy that emphasizes code readability, notably using significant whitespace. blah blah blah...Those are the boring part...if you wanna see some cool shit check out the basic steps to follow to get python installed on your smartphone(Android) For absolutely no cost!!!
WTF!!! yeah i mean it's free shocked shocked grin grin wink wink
To get video tutorials all you need do is subscribe to this awesome youtube channel. Programming tutorial videos on Python programming on your smartphone are posted everyday...Hurry now!!!
Subscribe to this youtube channel...https://youtube.com/channel/UC5vSZ8fp-mHeGKO-c-aYdEA?sub_confirmation=1
Watch programming videos at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5vSZ8fp-mHeGKO-c-aYdEA?view_as=subscriber
One more thing...it is very important to stay subscribed because this channel gives you access to not just programming tutorial coontent but also guides on how to do more on your devices(Smartphone or PC) and you can even make SUGGESTIONS on videos you want to be made and we will do our possible best to give assistance...Just be sure to comment.
TechMond is here to help
Re: I Want To Learn Programming & I Don't Have A Pc. by Sarkin: 8:18pm On May 25, 2018
Start by seeking knowledge on your phone, then go try to use your siblings or friends laptop to practice it. You'll one dey blow too like Zuckerberg and tell your story.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming & I Don't Have A Pc. by mcqwerty(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2018
This belongs to the Joke/humour section.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming & I Don't Have A Pc. by Sheuns(m): 12:54pm On May 27, 2018
You can try HTML and CSS on mobile (android) with some text editors, but as you go up the ladder, you'll need to get a laptop or you'll end up frustrated and watching tutorial videos only. A laptop is very essential for learning programming.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming & I Don't Have A Pc. by ossiken(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2018
If you don't have pc no problem start with your phone like I am doing presently,download PDF files and study,better so check www.sololearn
Re: I Want To Learn Programming & I Don't Have A Pc. by rexben(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2018
You can check this post on medium https://medium.com/@rexben/your-smartphone-is-actually-smart-96a990284394
Several Android, iOS and Windows Mobile Apps that you can use to learn programming
Re: I Want To Learn Programming & I Don't Have A Pc. by TechMond(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2018
Yes that's right. When you start with what you have, with time you'll be surprised what you can achieve. I actually started learning with my android the device because i had no money then to get a PC. I understand the struggles and how hard that could be for some people who really want to learn. When i finally got my PC i was already no longer a beginner and i had to just continue from there building programs. Python for android supports lots of modules and one advantage is unlike your PC programming becomes mobile. Imagine how nice it would be to have control of your android device.
Remember to hit subscribe to get all the latest tutorials at TechMond - https://youtube.com/channel/UC5vSZ8fp-mHeGKO-c-aYdEA?sub_confirmation=1
</TechMond> is here to help.

(1) (Reply)

How Much For App Like Uber / Taxify / Forget Internet Scams: Young Nigerians Now Use Digital Tech For Good / Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.