Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos (23426 Views)

Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 / Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by CastedDude: 7:09pm On May 25, 2018
Two young men who left their homes this early morning never knew they wouldn't make it back home alive after being involved in a tragic accident. According to reports, the victims were killed on the spot after being hit by a trailer which failed brake at Jattu in Etsako West council of Edo state.

Their corpses were evacuated by road safety officials who arrived the scene to control the crowd.

May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/two-killed-after-being-crushed-by-trailer-which-failed-brake-graphic-photos.html

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by cchiagom(f): 7:14pm On May 25, 2018
God have mercy!

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by Masama: 7:47pm On May 25, 2018
What a gory sight!! RIP to the dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:30pm On May 25, 2018
This is just too sad....

RIP

Btw, why are Nigerians so crazy with taking pictures at Accident scenes?
These guys are already dead and obviously nothing can be done.
So are the pictures for house decorations or what exactly?!
Smh!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by Hardewarlee(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2018
Infact May God's protection be Upon Us ... RIP to the Dead

5 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by Alejoc(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2018
Rip!

So sad!
Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by Ogaslopp: 9:30pm On May 25, 2018
Jesus take the wheel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by EzendiEgo1: 9:31pm On May 25, 2018
Am so sorry bro

RIP but you guys have to understand something below. I promise myself I will motivate a lot of people this night. I pray God help me

Don't Force Your time zone
[img]http://4.bp..com/-4WeX4iXZh1Q/VXabPwnW7JI/AAAAAAAAANQ/nhlQt8ZI8Mw/s1600/time-management_1.jpg[/img]
Today we will be using Mohamed Salah as a proof you shouldn't force your time zone.

Most time I hear people complaining how hard or how their mates has achieved a lot more than them, then I keep asking myself what could be the reason why some people will achieve a lot more than others.
I got to understand the only reason why your mates and others achieved a lot is simply Time zone

There's nothing you can do on this earth to force your time zone. It occurs when is time for it to occur, forcing your time zone to occur when it's not time for it to occur is like forcing a 5 months old pregnant women to deliver. What do you think will happen to her? Her child will die possibly she could lose her own her in the process. This is actually what happens when you force your time zone to occur when it's not it time to show.

Listen to me nobody can stop a 9 month pregnant women from giving birth to her child. That's how it is to you, nobody can stop you when it time for your time zone to show.

Mohamed Salah played many year few people knows who he was but what happened when his time zone showed?
Salah is now, known almost in every countries of this world not only he's known but he has made a name for his country.
When you reach the peek of your time zone everyone will know who you are not only who you are but where you originated from.

Don't Force Your time zone, dont force your time frame.

Barak Obama retired at 55 while Donald Trump resumed work at 70. Everyone is working on their Time Zone.

New York is 3 hours ahead of California, does that mean New York is faster than California?. Everyone is working on their Time Zone.

My high school classmate's first child just graduated from University I am yet to procreate one. grin shocked Everyone is working on their Time Zone.

Your friend are ahead of you doesn't mean they will finish the race before you.

Keep hustling, keep praying, Never force your time zone, never give up on your dreams and aims

You never know when your time zone will occur.

See you are battle field, we must make it in life

Amen.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2018
God have mercy! Tragic news every hour in this zoo cry cry
Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 25, 2018
I always hv my hrt in my mouth anytime trailers re following any vehile i'm inside,those trailer drivers re very wicked n careless,yesterday on my way to d east from abuja one of them almost crush our vehicle as our driver tried to overtake him,we almost fell inside d nearby valley na God save pesin sha! and d idiot trailer driver was busy laughing.

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by calddon(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2018
very sad.. hope its not dango
Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by SaAbbas(m): 9:32pm On May 25, 2018
I don't know why some people enjoyed taking pictures over dead bodies.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by T4kbaba(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2018
Olorun sanu funwa ooo

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by itiswellandwell: 9:34pm On May 25, 2018
Hmmmmm. May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 25, 2018
Only GOD can save us
Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by tokrizy: 9:35pm On May 25, 2018
TRAILER,BOKOHARAM and FULANI HERDSMEN who don kill pass 4 this 9ja self?
shocked
Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by okomile(f): 9:36pm On May 25, 2018
May their souls rest in peace and grant the family grace to bear their demise. Amen
Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by Essentials1(m): 9:36pm On May 25, 2018
I really hat this
Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by royallord1(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2018
Two sad story from estako Edo state .. First it was mast falling destroying building, now this
Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 25, 2018
So how will Angel recognize them now ?
That trailer needs to be sent to heaven/hell to bear witness
Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by Bifwoli: 9:40pm On May 25, 2018
Masama:
What a gory sight!! RIP to the dead

Why always Nigeria with gory accidents? Its very hard to see such sights after accidents in the western world.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by flamingfire24(m): 9:40pm On May 25, 2018
Lord Deliver me and members and fellow nairalands from accidents and sudden desructions.IJn

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by Dandavido: 9:43pm On May 25, 2018
AS END TIME PASTOR. GOD HAVE MERCY ON NIGERIANS

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by smith666999(m): 9:45pm On May 25, 2018
Why trailer like to skata heads instead of other parts?
abi the victims they always try to brace for import with their heads?
Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:47pm On May 25, 2018
Passy089:
I always hv my hrt in my mouth anytime trailers re following any vehile i'm inside,those trailer drivers re very wicked n careless,yesterday on my way to d east from abuja one of them almost crush our vehicle as our driver tried to overtake him,we almost fell inside d nearby valley na God save pesin sha! and d idiot trailer driver was busy laughing.
Hey!!! Dat was d devil!!!... Thank God for your life
Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 25, 2018
These road safety guys. Dem eyes dy see o chai embarassed

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 25, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Hey!!! Dat was d devil!!!... Thank God for your life
my dear i thank God My Village Pple Didnt Succed.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by Onyenna(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2018
What a horrible way to go....

May the souls of the departed rest in peace, Amen...

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by Onyenna(m): 10:25pm On May 25, 2018
Passy089:

I've witnessed this same scenario with my own eyes... The trailer driver swerved on purpose, almost running the car out of the road.... Some of those trailer drivers are so damn heartless!

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by Icecream4U(m): 10:27pm On May 25, 2018
post=67882420:
This is just too sad....

RIP

Btw, why are Nigerians so crazy with taking pictures at Accident scenes?
These guys are already dead and obviously nothing can be done.
So are the pictures for house decorations or what exactly?!

Smh!!
They want you to see it here. Abi, how would you have known something like that happened?

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:27pm On May 25, 2018
Icecream4U:
They want you to see it here. Abi, how would you have known something like that happened?
Okay, I can see they are all bloggers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train / Anenih, Akunyili Stranded In Abuja After Arik Aircraft's Toilet Fails To Flush / Commotion Among Passengers In Nigeria-turkey Bound Plane Over Faulty AC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.