Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (83258 Views)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 8:18am On May 26, 2018
zicoraads:

People air their views on social media everyday. Sometimes it may seem foolish to you, but sensible to them. Just like some people may think your comment as senseless, while their's, sensible.

In the end, it's the choices we choose to make. I honestly don't think he insulted black women though.

but he is giving the wrong impression....

how is a halfcast child better looking than you...??....

dont you have no self confidence....??

na so confusion always cripped into una black societies slowly but surely....

you blacks are just not careful enough.....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by StrangeListing: 8:19am On May 26, 2018
Follygunners:

Other races don't wear 3-mth old weaves or any other fake hair to look beautiful... They're all proud of their image.

The more you black girls patronize that weave-on sh!t, the more you prove to the world you hate what you look like! grin grin

Is it that you don't know that white women wear hair extensions too?

Visit www.strangelisting.info for your buying and selling experience

3 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 8:22am On May 26, 2018
if i didnt enter this thread,una will still be insulting the black woman....

look now,she is quiet...because atleast a black guy is ready to defend her honour...

dont be rude....

life is harsh for all of us,wheather black man or black woman.....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by engrelvis(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

rascism is not a bad think....

are lions rascist....?...crocodiles,giraffs,hippotemus rascists.....??

even animals are smarter than you....
bro I dnt understand u.exacly which side r u? U r talking randomly.am beginning to realize u r just talking for d sake of talking.maybe u r talking from people experience.u might not v actually experience it.i like intelligent argument bro.but for now u r just waving.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Espada10: 8:24am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

white females are very wicked....

How you take know?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Ziggylady(f): 8:25am On May 26, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

Nne, calm down now. White women na human beings as well and na your fellow women also. Be happy for them.

Please lets put our thinking caps on for once...I agree Whitewomen are humans like you said,but is that why the Blackman should debase themselves in this manner daily?..Has this legendary foolishness earned the blackman more respect in this World??

We dont have a problem with you marrying the Whitewomen cos the human race is dynamic now,with interacial relatiinships the norm now,but not this show of shame by you lots

...Blackwomen appear to more matured cos they marry other races too but do not insult the blackman because of that..Heck! I have a second Cousin in the UK married to a Canadian guy she me in school,so what is the fuss with you guys?

How many other races indulge in this abominable self-hate except the BlackMAN undecidedjust because they are marrying out of their race?

You wouldnt want the Blackwomen to turn on you lots in this World seeing that you are still contending for your fair share of respect were the Asian,Caucasian,Hispanic e.t.c men are concerned do you?....A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 8:27am On May 26, 2018
Espada10:

How you take know?

i know....i know who whites are....but when i tell you,you will not believe me anyways....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Ziggylady(f): 8:28am On May 26, 2018
Electronics:

Hope you know your dad is equally a black man so u are also referring to him.

I know..but if he has same views like you lots do,then it applies to him too....Fortunately he doesnt because i learnt my Afrocentric disposition from him.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by OgogoroNo2: 8:29am On May 26, 2018
Ladies in the house...any comments?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Ziggylady(f): 8:33am On May 26, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Having been married to not one but two "White" ladies, one British and the other American, I can tell that this guy is full of kaka.

But is okay smiley

Two whitewomen??..only you??..*faints*
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Izen: 8:33am On May 26, 2018
donstan18:
No nasty smells, tight pussay and entitlement mentality.

If African ladies can deal with the aforementioned, they'll perfectly beat white women all round.

But, it's impossible to deal with those things, so for that, I'll say; It's better to marry a white woman for green card than to marry an African woman who'll end up being a big liability to you.

Enjoy your woman Bruv. It's your choice, let them keep hating.

But this environment mentality is not gender specific o. Abi is it entitlement only when it's about money?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 8:34am On May 26, 2018
you blacks are such a sad story....o ma shey....

Genesis 6:6
The Wickedness of Man
Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7The LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them."…
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Skmoda360(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2018
BossLaifay:
Good looking kids? He reeks of inferiority complex
no....1.....now you are burning with anger....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 8:39am On May 26, 2018
Skmoda360:

no....1.....now you are burning with anger....

are you trying to say a halfcast look better than you....?

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Espada10: 8:40am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

i know....i know who whites are....but when i tell you,you will not believe me anyways....

I don't need it ...I actually dated them during my studies in the UK

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 8:40am On May 26, 2018
This thread have exposed a lot about the Nigerian mindset

What the white did with colonization is to simply teach us how to enslave ourselves to their advantage.

They encouraged us to embrace negativity as the truth and any positive remarks as a form of flattery.

The sold us lies about our culture and people through their media. They demonized our religions.

They made sure the we played with white toys. They encouraged us to use white models in our music videos.

Heck! they even told us Jesus our savoir was white

In essence, they encouraged us to embrace what is good about them and what is bad about us.

Hence, the reason our elites are always feeling they are better than the average Nigerians after being able to mingle with whites..

This is the reason why Buhari could sum up the courage to go on the international television to tag our Nigerian youths as "lazy youths" forgetting that his own children might fall in that category.

This is a mentality to enslave ourselves and feel superior to one and another after mingling with them.

This same mentality is on display by the South African man and a few people on this thread. They said he wasn't comparing with any race but merely stating his mind, yet he said he is free of weaveons for dating a white woman (wigs and attachments). I assume those making this statements in support of him are aware of the race that uses the wigs.

No matter, just like the great Mandela once said “ Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world"

I hope black people get rid of this ignorance someday.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 8:41am On May 26, 2018
Espada10:

I don't need it ...I actually dated them during my studies in the UK

and...?...

what you think...??
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Skmoda360(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

are you trying to say a halfcast look better than you....?
no way....trust me on that one but he can say whatever he likes cuz he got his mouth to himself.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Oyindidi(f): 8:42am On May 26, 2018
Elder001:

How old are you?
Have you ever travelled out from Nigeria?

Nobody speaks good about relationships with Nigerian women.
K
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 8:44am On May 26, 2018
greiboy:

What the white did with colonization is to simply teach us how to enslave ourselves to their advantage.

They encouraged us to embrace negativity as the truth and any positive remarks as a form of flattery.

The sold us lies about our culture and people through their media. They demonized our religions.

They made sure the we played with white toys. They encouraged us to use white models in our music videos.

In essence, they encouraged us to embrace what is good about them and what is bad about us.

Hence, the reason our elites are always feeling they are better than the average Nigerians after being able to mingle with whites..

This is the reason why Buhari could sum up the courage to go on the international television to tag our Nigerian youths as "lazy youths" forgetting that his own children might fall in that category.

This is a mentality to enslave ourselves and feel superior to one and another after mingling with them.

This same mentality is on display by the South African man and a few people on this thread. They said he wasn't comparing with any race but merely stating his mind, yet he said he is free of weaveons for dating a white woman (wigs and attachments). I assume those making this statements in support of him are aware of the race that uses the wigs.

No matter, just like the great Mandela once said “ Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world"

hope is for the hopeless....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 8:45am On May 26, 2018
Skmoda360:

no way....trust me on that one but he can say whatever he likes cuz he got his mouth to himself.

good...because i dont find a halfcast better looking than me....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Peterosky(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2018
chrysan:
some of What he said are true facts sha
.Pretty you.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

Yea the way Nigerian men and Nigerian women are fighting each other on nairaland is alarming. It reminds me off how Black American men and Black American women used to fight each other very badly on the internet. This is how the white man divides and conquers people. Nigeria is still under the indirect rule of the whites via neo-colonialism and they use covert tactics to divide black people any how. Naija men and women don’t fall for this trap. We’re being divided along ethnic lines and now this smh. Phut I like you, you reason very well, we need more people like you
Forget white . The problem is in blacks. No one needs to divide blacks before they fight and kill each other. Check black on black homicide i Chicago. Blacks should take responsibility and stop blaming whites always.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by ruffDiamond: 8:51am On May 26, 2018
my issue with black ladies right now (especially naija)has always been the same..for one thing black ladies with the right shapes,curves,and facial features ,and NATURALLY LOOKING are truly a beauty to behold..but right now things have gone round 360 to the exact opposite of those aforementioned qualities ..with a hell lot of other nasty things the op didn't even mention.. now ,when black skin ladies are everything possible to outdo Kim kardashian in looks ..going from black to different shade of white overnight,ardorning fake hair is now order of the day..check the profile pic of most these nl ladies howling inferiority complex here and you will wonder who's actually suffering from the problem.how could a lady be wearing falsies from head to to toes and expect me to overlook them and still deemed her beautiful??hell nah! I don't fake things especially in human unless its strictly for medical reason!all these heavy make up,f anta face ,coke legs,too big yansh,mean looking visage,they go around with is just too much to accept aside..aside their gold digging mentality of course..most don't really have much to offer back for all your trouble except the almighty sex!why?t don't really blamethe op cos most oyinbo gal,green card matter aside, do not exhibit all these negatives, African ladies have lost it ..they copy almost anything foreign and when brother goes foreign in matter of gal choice,the hypocrite lot goes haywire.relationship with most naija ladies,truth be told is very stressful and unrewarding.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2018
greiboy:

Before nko are blacks superior to them in any area of life even before they came here? Embracing reality is not inferiority complex. Your religion was demonic no one had to demonize it. If blacks were mentally superior they couldnt have thought them to sell their brothers .
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Favor99(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

good...because i dont find a halfcast better looking than me....
Now your Mr. Africa? Mtcheww. Now your making and talking sense. You must have multiple personalities, because earlier you were jumping on me when I tried to stop someone from being triabalistic. You went crazy because I tried to stop tribalism. Before you were tearing up and bashing black men and black people, now your Mr. Africa
Congratulations
Your are a troll
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Favor99(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2018
princfred:
Forget white . The problem is in blacks. No one needs to divide blacks before they fight and kill each other. Check black on black homicide i Chicago. Blacks should take responsibility and stop blaming whites always.
The whites planted the seeds of division generations ago hence blacks automatically fight one another. They’re still sowing division in the black community. They planted the seeds and they just sit back and watch the problem grow worse
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by golddust6000(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2018
10 reason not to date a do called white ladies.

Nagging
Uncultured
Ready to use the government on you when the going get tough.

Wild kitty cat
Smelly teeth
Running away with your kids in future.
Child support hostage.
Always want sex
Attention
Secretive
Dont like bathing
Angry for no reason
Divorce so easily.

3 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 9:07am On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

Now your Mr. Africa? Mtcheww. Now your making and talking sense. You must have multiple personalities, because earlier you were jumping on me when I tried to stop someone from being triabalistic. You went crazy because I tried to stop tribalism. Before you were tearing up and bashing black men and black people, now your Mr. Africa
Congratulations
Your are a troll

what do you want....??

you are strange...

i dont want to even meet you in real life sef...

your mind is completly messed up....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Espada10: 9:08am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

and...?...

what you think...??

TBH....there is no much difference btw them and black women( even though I believe black women are more wicked).

It is just that white women are more honest and more open and they smell and behave nicer ..

other attributes listed by the OP depends on the woman individually.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by BlackAdam55(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2018
Ziggylady:

Please lets put our thinking caps on for once...I agree Whitewomen are humans like you said,but is that why the Blackman should debase themselves in this manner daily?..Has this legendary foolishness earned the blackman more respect in this World??

We dont have a problem with you marrying the Whitewomen cos the human race is dynamic now,with interacial relatiinships the norm now,but not this show of shame by you lots

...Blackwomen appear to more matured cos they marry other races too but do not insult the blackman because of that..Heck! I have a second Cousin in the UK married to a Canadian guy she me in school,so what is the fuss with you guys?

How many other races indulge in this abominable self-hate except the BlackMAN undecidedjust because they are marrying out of their race?

You wouldnt want the Blackwomen to turn on you lots in this World seeing that you are still contending for your fair share of respect were the Asian,Caucasian,Hispanic e.t.c men are concerned do you?....A word is enough for the wise.
lol trust me the black man is tried of the black woman, do you know why? because they are too cheap

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 9:10am On May 26, 2018
Espada10:

TBH....there is no much difference btw them and black women( even though I believe black women are more wicked).

It is just that white women are more honest and more open and they smell and behave nicer ..

other attributes listed by the OP depends on the woman individually.

That's all.

white women are not honest....

i dont care about looks...i seek the soul...whites have a very evil soul....

the instinct of the white male is to kill his father and sleep with his mother......

that is in their souls...

ofcourse what i wrote dont make sense to you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.