Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico (46225 Views)

Maguire Accidentally HEADBUTTS Ronaldo At A Corner Against Atletico / Rihanna Spotted Celebrating Juventus Goal Against Atletico At The Stadium / Meet Usman Mohammed That Scored A Sensational Goal Against Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by reportminds: 7:52pm On May 25, 2018
Reports coming out of various sources close to the camp of the Super Eagles of Nigeria suggest that Kelechi Nwakali has been added to the World Cup squad of Nigeria for the 2018 showpiece in Russia.

Nwakali according to unconfirmed reports will train with the squad as a means of aiding his development and not necessarily for him to break into the World Cup team as he is not in the 30 man provisional list for the World Cup.

Unconfirmed reports has it that his display against Atletico Madrid prompted coach Gernot Rohr to add him to his squad as part of the process of integrating him into the team for their post World Cup commitments.

Rohr was impressed with the technique Nwakali used in scoring one of the two goals for Nigeria and above all his passing range during the entire duration of the game which ended 2-3 in favour of Atletico Madrid.

He can only be part of the team if one of the players in the provisional list picks up an injury ruling him out of the World Cup before the start of the tournament in June.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/kelechi-nwakali-added-to-nigerias-world.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by gentle136(m): 7:56pm On May 25, 2018
He really deserve it.

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Rosskii: 8:23pm On May 25, 2018
Dude should be in the first team.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Anigreat: 8:28pm On May 25, 2018
kiss

Go guys, go and bring the trophy back home i see you guys winning.

To all of you quoting me, So someone cannot dream again?

30 Likes

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2018
Nice
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Essentials1(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2018
Nigerias matches will be one of the most watched but for now let up all focus on the UCL Final coming up tomorrow

agreed

Looking For Capital For Your Business? Then Get It Now And Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html

1 Like

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2018
cool
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by kolawoleibukun2: 9:38pm On May 25, 2018
weda una add or remove, they are coming back in the first round. we have no squad. waste of cash on flight and accommodation.

Pinnick lips alone can lick the shame out of super eagle.

na these boy won go face Spanish team? hehehe

14 Likes

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by AmuDimpka: 9:38pm On May 25, 2018
Igbo amaka

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by WebSurfer(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2018
grin the guy is too good

7 Likes

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Onyinye15(f): 9:38pm On May 25, 2018
Ayam not interested in who plays and who does not, all I want is d trophy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by chillychill(f): 9:39pm On May 25, 2018
Anigreat:
kiss

Winning the World Cup

4 Likes

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by drey076(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2018
Argentina is in trouble

7 Likes

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by beegs(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2018
Arsenal boys always make the deference

26 Likes

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:40pm On May 25, 2018
Nigerian amaka! grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by RZArecta2(m): 9:40pm On May 25, 2018
GREAT !! Now drop Joel Obi cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by YINKS89(m): 9:40pm On May 25, 2018
Okay
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by NwaNimo1(m): 9:40pm On May 25, 2018
Musa can now be dropped..... he will even be shitttier after all that fasting

6 Likes

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by tokrizy: 9:40pm On May 25, 2018
Anigreat:
kiss

HOW?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by oau147: 9:41pm On May 25, 2018
d guy with jersey number 17 played beta,pls wats d player name

3 Likes

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by addikt(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2018
Anigreat:
kiss

Hahahaha, how many crates of trophy man ??.....yes they will grin

6 Likes

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Anigreat: 9:41pm On May 25, 2018
chillychill:

Winning the World Cup

baba so i can't dream again in peace

5 Likes

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by smith666999(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2018
AmuDimpka:
Igbo amaka
undecided
AmuDimpka:
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by DonjazzyPikin(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2018
chillychill:

Winning the World Cup
Nothing is impossible bro
Peace ✌

5 Likes

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by morikee: 9:41pm On May 25, 2018
What?

1 Like

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Nickizoe(f): 9:41pm On May 25, 2018
Please someone should just pick one injury nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by satowind(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2018
Nigeria be making up world cup group stage since 1900
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by EzendiEgo1: 9:42pm On May 25, 2018
Indeed he's good

1 Like

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by sweetmaami(f): 9:42pm On May 25, 2018
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Sleezwizz: 9:42pm On May 25, 2018
RZArecta2:
GREAT !! Now drop Joel Obi cool

I totally support this...

2 Likes

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42pm On May 25, 2018
The 2 goal scorers deserve to be in the world cup.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Iseoluwani: 9:42pm On May 25, 2018
Anigreat:
kiss

future impossible tense

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal FC Celebrates Nigeria On Her Independence / Nigeria's Opponent, Iceland, Opt Out Of FIFA World Cup In Russia / The 5 Highest-Paid Players In La Liga Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.