Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Don't Force Your Time zone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Force Your Time zone (10821 Views)

How Can You Force Your Heart To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn't Feel Same / Why You Must Force Your Wife To Acquire Her Own Properties / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by EzendiEgo1: 11:20am On May 26, 2018
charain:
Good tips.

You are an old man and still engage in trolling undecided
I feel like understanding you but I can't

What do you mean
Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by Nobody: 11:20am On May 26, 2018
Just what i needed now smiley
Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by noble2faith(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2018
Okodo oro!!!
Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2018
Came wen i needed some motivation. Thanks for this op.
Am gonna save it on my desktop screen

1 Like

Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by Apina(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2018
Plagiarism is an act I highly frown at, I have read this somewhere undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by EzendiEgo1: 11:22am On May 26, 2018
SunnyBlaze1:
Just what i needed now smiley
Emeskhalifa:
Came wen i needed some motivation. Thanks for this op.
Am gonna save it on my desktop screen
Jah bless brotherly

2 Likes

Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by Boldwinner(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2018
h
Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by INFOBIZ3: 11:29am On May 26, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
grin
Don't Force Your time zone
[img]http://4.bp..com/-4WeX4iXZh1Q/VXabPwnW7JI/AAAAAAAAANQ/nhlQt8ZI8Mw/s1600/time-management_1.jpg[/img]
Today we will be using Mohamed Salah as a proof you shouldn't force your time zone.

Most time I hear people complaining how hard or how their mates has achieved a lot more than them, then I keep asking myself what could be the reason why some people will achieve a lot more than others.
I got to understand the only reason why your mates and others achieved a lot is simply Time zone

There's nothing you can do on this earth to force your time zone. It occurs when is time for it to occur, forcing your time zone to occur when it's not time for it to occur is like forcing a 5 months old pregnant women to deliver. What do you think will happen to her? Her child will die possibly she could lose her own her in the process. This is actually what happens when you force your time zone to occur when it's not it time to show.

Listen to me nobody can stop a 9 month pregnant women from giving birth to her child. That's how it is to you, nobody can stop you when it time for your time zone to show.

Mohamed Salah played many year few people knew who he was but what happened when his time zone showed?
Salah is now, known almost in every countries of this world not only he's known but he has made a name for his country.
When you reach the peek of your time zone everyone will know who you are not only who you are but where you originated from.

Don't Force Your time zone, dont force your time frame.

Barak Obama retired at 55 while Donald Trump resumed work at 70. Everyone is working on their Time Zone.

New York is 3 hours ahead of California, does that mean New York is faster than California?. Everyone is working on their Time Zone.

My high school classmate's first child just graduated from University I am yet to procreate one. grin shocked Everyone is working on their Time Zone.

Your friend are ahead of you doesn't mean they will finish the race before you.

Keep hustling, keep praying, Never force your time zone, never give up on your dreams and aims

You never know when your time zone will occur.

See you are battle field, we must make it in life

Amen.

Good

Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by Aboguede(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2018
@op very correct.

The other things are that the race in life is like driving. So while driving you see alot of cars on the same road and some will speed past you while some will seem to be in a race with you or you seem to be racing with them but as that countinue one by one they will all countinue to divert into different directions and at a time it will look as if you are the only one left on the straight road that was once full of cars.

That is a simple definition of life race, all man on his own. Many join you and many will leave but at the end you are actually alone.

Learn to create the world within you self, be your own friend, brother and so on in that way you will never be shaken by the diversions of others no matter who they are and that will also give you the ability to divert when necessary.

Happy weekend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by Josh64(m): 12:17pm On May 26, 2018
Mods, can you guys not read topics that will grace FP for simple errors ni?
Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 26, 2018
busky101:
Op I disagree with you, this days a pregnant woman can surpass a 9month pregnancy, abi you never see 15month old pregnancy? That's the same way your village people can always reset your time zone to West Africa GMT. When e suppose be pacific......no just pray make your village people remember you

ignorant Nigerians everywhere, always attributing their failings /failures to the supernatural (eg village people, witches etc)
same way everybody attributes success to God (both yahoo boys, ritualists, thieves etc)
that's why we will remain a Third World country for many many years to come, cause we have failed to use our common sense....simple cause and effect u don't know.
quote me let me enlighten u about why most Nigerians are broke

1 Like

Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by kullozone(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2018
Your high school class mate pikin don graduate? You be old papa oh! And you go dey jump all over NL like one 17year old teenager. I remember asking about your age once.

If I had'nt forced my timezone, my own poverty would've been the type no one in this world has ever seen before... My poverty for get em own poverty join sefsmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by kullozone(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2018
veeklin:

ignorant Nigerians everywhere, always attributing their failings /failures to the supernatural (eg village people, witches etc)
same way everybody attributes success to God (both yahoo boys, ritualists, thieves etc)
that's why we will remain a Third World country for many many years to come, cause we have failed to use our common sense....simple cause and effect u don't know.

Bros, na that small thing dey make you para like this

Good thing I wasn't the one who made that comment ohsmiley
Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by busky101(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2018
veeklin:

you are against supernatural beings and you sound like your probably against God too.... I don't have to argue with a deluded being like you. There is base for arguments or whatsoever!!!!!
Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 26, 2018
kullozone:

Bros, na that small thing dey make you para like this

Good thing I wasn't the one who made that comment ohsmiley

bros I gets to para..... our mumu suppose done do by now.
I'm sorry to say but it is common with religious people (not spiritual people, they know better)
poor man/woman wey their ancestors done hand down poverty from generation to generation, go think say na one village person tie him/her destiny for village.... yeye dey smell.
Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by ElsonMorali: 12:37pm On May 26, 2018
Truth is that everybody is living their own karma. What you have sown you are now reaping.

That's why some people are born into wealth and some into abject poverty.

That's why some people will keep hustling till they die and never be rich, while some others will just sit in one place and different opportunities will keep falling in their laps all the time.

That's why some people will die just as they are about to finish NYSC while some others will live to 90 years of age.

That's why some people will spend all their lives in church praying for a miracle day in day out, yet will die a church rat while some others will fornicate, smoke and drink and yet will live a wealthy life and live till old age.

That is why a girl who has preserved her Virginity is over 30 years old and is still looking to settle down while the campus slut_ gets married at 24 and has kids of her own and is happily married and settled in her husband's home.

There's only one deciding factor. KARMA.

1 Like

Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by robotix: 12:39pm On May 26, 2018
busky101:
Op I disagree with you, this days a pregnant woman can surpass a 9month pregnancy, abi you never see 15month old pregnancy? That's the same way your village people can always reset your time zone to West Africa GMT. When e suppose be pacific......no just pray make your village people remember you
i was born after more than 9 months.
Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 26, 2018
busky101:
you are against supernatural beings and you sound like your probably against God too.... I don't have to argue with a deluded being like you. There is base for arguments or whatsoever!!!!!

I'm not against the supernaturals...
but the logic of blaming the supernatural for ones state of poverty is absurd especially if this person has always been poor from the beginning (like handing down of poverty from ancestors to another)

if it where a case of the person was rich from the ancestors or from him personally and some unexplainable event happened, that no financial expert is able to explain and the person went bankrupt, that is when u can start to mention 'supernatural ' and I will listen to u, and not 'village people' because it can come from the city too, or any other source.

this is just intro
Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by kullozone(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2018
veeklin:

bros I gets to para..... our mumu suppose done do by now.
I'm sorry to say but it is common with religious people (not spiritual people, they know better)
poor man/woman wey their ancestors done hand down poverty from generation to generation, go think say na one village person tie him/her destiny for village.... yeye dey smell.

Lol... That's Naija mentality for you. They'll blame one innocent old uncle in the village for their failures, instead of tackling and looking for possible solutions to the problem physically.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by busky101(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2018
robotix:
i was born after more than 9 months.
my point exactly
Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by busky101(m): 12:42pm On May 26, 2018
[i][/i]
veeklin:

I'm not against the supernaturals...
but the logic of blaming the supernatural for ones state of poverty is absurd especially if this person has always been poor from the beginning (like handing down of poverty from ancestors to another)

if it where a case of the person was rich from the ancestors or from him personally and some unexplainable event happened, that no financial expert is able to explain and the person went bankrupt, that is when u can start to mention 'supernatural ' and I will listen to u, and not 'village people' because it can come from the city too, or any other source.

this is just intro
so handing down of poverty from ancestors is not a village thing abi?? Or perhaps your ancestors lived in New York city
Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 26, 2018
busky101:
[i][/i]so handing down of poverty from ancestors is not a village thing abi?? Or perhaps your ancestors lived in New York city

are u so unlearned?
it's a village thing, but is it a supernatural thing?
does it mean because it happened in the village, it must be supernatural?
u must also understand that money is man made.... and when it started to be used as a legal tender for buying and selling it was not distributed equally to everyone, which created shortage(poverty) for some and a abundance (wealth) for others.
but through ingenuity some even in the days of our forefathers were able to acquire an abundance from shortage through the sale of desired goods and services (business)
PS: Im breaking it down for u.... but I'm not done still

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 26, 2018
kullozone:

Lol... That's Naija mentality for you. They'll blame one innocent old uncle in the village for their failures, instead of tackling and looking for possible solutions to the problem physically.

thank u my brother.....

God bless u.....

blaming ones uncle is even better. some go as far as blaming their grand parents or parents as long as They live in the village or are old.....

thats how parents and relatives have been abandoned in the village without assistance to rot away and die....

2 Likes

Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by Aystarz: 1:21pm On May 26, 2018
Aniedi30:
Dis year I had a plan to be madly rich.... Am just so mad remaining to be rich..... Just can't wait for my time because am not comfortable with dis my present time zone.

If your only value is getting rich, then my guy, your future is in deep ish
Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2018
veeklin:

are u so unlearned?
it's a village thing, but is it a supernatural thing?
does it mean because it happened in the village, it must be supernatural?
u must also understand that money is man made.... and when it started to be used as a legal tender for buying and selling it was not distributed equally to everyone, which created shortage(poverty) for some and a abundance (wealth) for others.
but through ingenuity some even in the days of our forefathers were able to acquire an abundance from shortage through the sale of desired goods and services (business)
PS: Im breaking it down for u.... but I'm not done still
I wish to like your comment more than once. I keep telling people, everything is not caused by supernatural forces though, they exist.
I noticed something, people that have this notion that anything bad that happened to them is caused by their village people, they don't progress in life.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by dmg1: 4:50pm On May 26, 2018
YourCoffin:
Wetin this guy talk sef?
sharrapdia
Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by ogakizito(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
grin
Don't Force Your time zone

Don't Force Your time zone, dont force your time frame.

you say what

remember the Bible says since the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffers violence and only the violent take it by force

1 Like

Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by braunstrowman: 4:53pm On May 26, 2018
ogakizito:

you say what

remember the Bible says since the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffers violence and only the violent take it by force

you look good tho bro
Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 26, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

I wish to like your comment more than once. I keep telling people, everything is not caused by supernatural forces though, they exist.
I noticed something, people that have this notion that anything bad that happened to them is caused by their village people, they don't progress in life.

true talk bro..... but even if they progress, this one's end up being prey/ zombie for fake men of God, that will always attribute ones problems to supernatural cause, even though it is not always so.

1 Like

Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2018
veeklin:

true talk bro..... but even if they progress, this one's end up being prey/ zombie for fake men of God, that will always attribute ones problems to supernatural cause, even though it is not always so.
That is true. They have turned their fake men of God to demigods. One of my family members, if they want to travel to our hometown they must first consult their pastor, if he tells them not to go they won't go. I just look at their level of ignorance, sometimes I wonder how the educated people that are manipulated by these so called God of Men got their education.

1 Like

Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 26, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

That is true. They have turned their fake men of God to demigods. One of my family members, if they want to travel to our hometown they must first consult their pastor, if he tells them not to go they won't go. I just look at their level of ignorance, sometimes I wonder how the educated people that are manipulated by these so called God of Men got their education.

their education is called "The Ministry of Telling People what They want to Hear".
eg if a completely bald man goes to a barber shop and tells the barber to cut his hair for this naija, u will be surprised that not only will he cut his hair, he will even spend close to 30 minutes on it.
same applies if u take any of ur functional properties for repairs... they will find one thing to tell u is wrong with it.
it takes only an honest man to tell u the truth..... and we have few of those in Nigeria sadly
Re: Don't Force Your Time zone by robotix: 6:51pm On May 26, 2018
busky101:
my point exactly
People don't believe when you tell them. I used to find it hard to believe myself until an older man said he is same as mine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Find Out About His/her Genotype? / Do You Believe In Destiny When It Comes To Love? / In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.