Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Encounter With Nigeria Police, Nigeria Police Are Never Our Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Encounter With Nigeria Police, Nigeria Police Are Never Our Friend (744 Views)

Okada Ban: "Police Are Exploiting Us" - Lagos Residents Lament / “we Lured Our Friend Into The Bush, Strangled Him And Cut Off His Head”- Suspect / Police; Nigeria's Clog In The Wheel Of Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Nigeria Police, Nigeria Police Are Never Our Friend by slayminder(m): 10:41pm On May 25, 2018
Ooh lord why am I born in this country, this is the photo of police station in surulere, Bode Thomas @policenglagos Are never our friends they are always very sad and unhappy u hardly see them smile, even immigration @immigrationg how can someone get passport at 35k and when you misplace it you will pay 60k this country is better of no leader, I had the worst experience of my life today, so I need to send some of my credentials to the embassy on Monday so I went to do some photo copies of my credentials, in the process of coming back home I misplaced my international passport I can't cry have been telling my self where will I start from where will I see 60k for renewal of the passport, even the last one I did I know what I went through before seeing the money, seriously I almost cried, so I went to the police station to lay a report, this country is bleeped up, can you imagine the police officer asking me what type of international passport did I misplaced, I told him the real international passport, can you imagine this man telling he is busy I should come tomorrow, I told him what if they use my passport for illegal stuff, he just kept mute and stop answering me, to God, this man was not doing anything he was watching African magic with his Colleague, I was just like is this the pple we are paying, I know his name but but I'm withholding it because I know if he loose his job his children will suffer it, I had to go home we need redemption in this country, please incase the passport is found name ADELAJA SAMSON OLUWADAMILARE, last seen around Rita Lori

Re: My Encounter With Nigeria Police, Nigeria Police Are Never Our Friend by iHateHaters: 10:45pm On May 25, 2018
angry
Re: My Encounter With Nigeria Police, Nigeria Police Are Never Our Friend by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 25, 2018
Something like this deserve the front page not bobooshi, bambam, or ololoyun
Re: My Encounter With Nigeria Police, Nigeria Police Are Never Our Friend by Adaowerri111: 11:35pm On May 25, 2018
Blame Buhari, he is the cause of every negative thing that have happened/happening in this country...when the head is currupt the body is equally currupt, accept my sympathy and help send the head to Daura
Re: My Encounter With Nigeria Police, Nigeria Police Are Never Our Friend by hisgrace090: 4:09am On May 26, 2018
They cares not because nobody will ever ask them why.
Re: My Encounter With Nigeria Police, Nigeria Police Are Never Our Friend by HoodBillionaire: 8:47am On May 26, 2018
did u say they were watching africa magic
i guess it muat be african magic Yoruba
afonjas are too razz
Re: My Encounter With Nigeria Police, Nigeria Police Are Never Our Friend by Harodebby(f): 1:38pm On May 26, 2018
Buhari oooo
Re: My Encounter With Nigeria Police, Nigeria Police Are Never Our Friend by otokx(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2018
I don't know why TV is put in civil servants offices.

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Raid Police Station In Search Of Killer Cop / Mgbeodinma Samuel Beat Wife To Death , 4 Month After Wedding / How Herdsmen Wore Uniform Of Choir Members They Killed Without Arrest – Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.