Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (129942 Views)

LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive / Crown Of Thorns - A Story Of Love, Hatred, Lust And Adventure / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by skubido(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nawa ooo, jide and Patrick don finish Ben ooo.

Haaaa, OP comma update mo no wetin dey oo.

Sipping from a cup what seems to be a juice. Lol

Tanks a lot for the update. God bless
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by charlie42(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
We want more oooooooo. Abeg dey drop 2 updates dis 1 update no rich o
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by Peppergroove(m): 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
After checking all day Nd all night, only to get half an update? ??
Not cool bro
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
This intermittent update can make one lose interest. Must be avoided by someone who especially wants to win the writer of the month.
Interesting story though.

2 Likes

Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by Madera001(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
I HAVE DECIDED TO LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF REASONING FROM MY READERS HERE, INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR DAYS TO UPDATE THIS STORY, I WILL NOW TRY TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE A DAY. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME, LIKE I SAID EARLIER I ALSO WORK AT THE BIGGEST MFB IN NIGERIA. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. ONE LOVE

MEANWHILE THE WORLD CUP STARTS TO DAY. I HOPE THAT PIG IS RIGHT BECAUSE NOTHING CAN BE COMPARED TO THE JOY OF SEEING NIGERIA IN THE SEMIS OF THE FIFA WORLD CUP

#LETSGOEAGLES!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by Madera001(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
THE ENEMY WITHIN - EXPOSED

EPISODE 9 CONTINUES

I raised my head up in amazement and confusion. What is he saying? I thought to myself. I looked at him in the eyes and he nodded back at me, then he turned to Tunde and gestured him to continue from there.

Tunde: Shortly after Abigail started dating Jide, their intimacy grew strong and they started spending more time with each other to the point that she started staying over at his house. On one morning while Abigail was at Jide’s house. Jide had gone to the firm leaving Abigail alone by herself………

Me: hm hm?(I cut in as if encouraging him to go on)

Tunde: she was doing a general cleaning of Jide’s house when she stumbled on some documents belonging to the firm. They all contained your signature for some post dated transactions which were to be carried out later. She also found a stamp, the replica of the one you use at the office.

Me: Jesus!!!

Tunde: Jide was not only carrying out these transactions, he intended to frame you for it when the time comes. You were too lenient with him. Most of those documents pass through your table but you wouldn’t know because you do not check his work. He knew this and he took advantage of your naivety.

By now I have my hands on my head. My focus was no longer on the matter of my wife serving me a divorce. I just want to know if I am now safe and how I got to be saved. Tunde continued ‘this is why your father in-law asked you to stop appending your signature on all files for the time being. Despite this, the transactions still kept coming with your signature on it. That was how we got to know that you knew nothing about it. You were being framed’

I could already feel the dryness in my throat, I reached for my cart and took out a bottle of energy drink and emptied it in one gulp. I was feeling pains in my chest again, damn this suddenly frequent pain! I sat on the course close to my cart thinking about the latest revelation. Then I heard my father in-law’s voice ‘you should be grateful to Abigail for revealing this to me shortly after that incidence at your house if not it would have been you in the cell in place of Patrick and Jide’ I was tempted to now ask ‘but sir, what role did Mr. Patrick play in all of this?’ my father in-law gave me that his smile again and beckoned Tunde to explain that part to me.

Tunde: we made attempts to contact the companies that were involved in those transactions to find out if they were involved in all this. What we found out was that they actually paid in full for the purchase they made just not into the firm’s account. They paid into Mr. Patrick’s account who told them the company was having some issues with its account at the time. Upon checking the account history of Mr. Patrick, it was discovered that they actually paid the money to him and he in turn transfers some parts to Jide’s account while he keeps the rest for himself.

My father in-law cuts in again ‘Ben! you were a dead meat already if not for the God your mother serve and Abigail’ in my mind I’m like so I should be thankful to the same woman who has successfully ruined my marriage! I sat there for some minutes reminiscing on everything I have just heard and then my mind took me back to what brought me here. Just as I was about to ask my father in-law about my marriage, he gave me another shocker ‘and Ben for your information, Abigail was never pregnant………………………………………….’
******************************************************************************************************
DON'T BE A SILENT READER! SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS, IT HELPS THE WRITER GET BETTER. A BETTER WRITER MEANS A BETTER STORY.

9 Likes

Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by zeko172(m): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Then wetin make dey never tell him wife na. If an me,after all this wahala pass I no go chop my wife food for one year

3 Likes

Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Following bumper to fender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by Puvo: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
following

1 Like

Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by des4ella(m): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
wow!!! diz story na die.. keep up the good work my guy.

1 Like

Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by skubido(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
zeko172:
Then wetin make dey never tell him wife na. If an me,after all this wahala pass I no go chop my wife food for one year

For ur mind,, Broz forget ham, uno go fit do ham

OP tanks a lot. Jah bless
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by Akinwale14(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
zeko172:
grin grin
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by bolajinoni1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
nice story
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by Born2Breed(f): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Interesting story. The updates are too short.
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by elaavie1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
pls continue. you are holding us down again with suspence. what of his wife is she in it too?
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by Sheyman95(m): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2018
This is serious
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by aprilwise(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2018
If Abigail was never pregnant what those acting and drama for? OP u are doing a great work here. thanks
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by seun9303: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2018
nice story.
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by kingswaydavid: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chiiiiiiiiii........the storyline is great...Nice thread OP..
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by Ann2012(f): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Interesting
Ben is saved
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by charlie42(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Update ooooooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by mjay05(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
More updates pls

1 Like

Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 16, 2018
Comman update o
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 16, 2018
But that Ben is more of a sissy, if not a pussy. Why should you leave your house for your wife. What rubbish. And she come serve you divorce papers in top.

The wife never really loved him, so she acting all this based on inconclusive evidence?
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by theGigolo: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2018
Fyi0:
But that Ben is more of a sissy, if not a pussy. Why should you leave your house for your wife. What rubbish. And she come serve you divorce papers in top.

The wife never really loved him, so she acting all this based on inconclusive evidence?

Mister is your brain paining you?

What part of having your family remain in the home they have makes him a sissy/pussy.

So the wife should rather go to her parents? Isn't that a shame?

It takes balls to do what he did oga jus leave it laidat alright.

What wife or partner will want to hear her husband impregnated her sibling and remain calm? Whether the results are conclusive or not, it is a very expensive joke.

Trust has been broken.

Good day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by princesshansy(f): 9:03am On Jun 16, 2018
I think the wife don't really love I'm, bsids those chindren ......i doubt if they er Ben's.....
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by Enice(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2018
theGigolo:

Mister is your brain paining you?

What part of having your family remain in the home they have makes him a sissy/pussy.

So the wife should rather go to her parents? Isn't that a shame?

It takes balls to do what he did oga jus leave it laidat alright.

What wife or partner will want to hear her husband impregnated her sibling and remain calm? Whether the results are conclusive or not, it is a very expensive joke.

Trust has been broken.

Good day.
from the look of things, the wife is the one not trustworthy here. Isabel is not Ben's biological daughter. When Iasbel was sick and an anonymous donor gave her blood, that was a telling sign. Why was the donor anonymous?

2 Likes

Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by theGigolo: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2018
Enice:
from the look of things, the wife is the one not trustworthy here. Isabel is not Ben's biological daughter. When Iasbel was sick and an anonymous donor gave her blood, that was a telling sign. Why was the donor anonymous?
My guess is its the fathers right hand man cos after all he was the one who went to go retrieve her from wherever she was, so there was enough ample time to get their own feelings.

I sense a double cross coming up, cos my guy is gonna later marry the younger sis of his wife.
Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by mimmzfz11(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2018
theGigolo:

My guess is its the fathers right hand man cos after all he was the one who went to go retrieve her from wherever she was, so there was enough ample time to get their own feelings.

I sense a double cross coming up, cos my guy is gonna later marry the younger sis of his wife.
taught as much too

1 Like

Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by stevodot22(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2018
Hmmm! With time Madara001 will unravel the mystery behind the misunderstanding between Ben and his while.keeping my fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by Madera001(m): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
damn! you guys have been amazing! whaaaaat! i can see a lot of potential story writers here. i won't be surprised if someone here goes on to write a block buster story. the comments have been unbelievable and just like someone said, the mystery is about to unravel.

please show your support for the Super Eagles today #LetsGoEagles

1 Like

Re: The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal by Madera001(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
THE ENEMY WITHIN – EXPOSED
EPISODE 10

No pain cuts deeper than the pain of knowing that those who accuse you wrongly of a wrong doing knew that you were innocent all along, the feeling of being victimized, the question of’ ‘why me?’ and the pain of the consequences that follow the accusation…………nothing can be compared to that.

I looked in the direction of my father in-law like ‘what did you just say?’ he waived his index finger to reaffirm his statement ‘she was never pregnant!’ the feelings I felt at this point were many and they came almost simultaneously. At first I felt a sigh of relieve that at last! Someone of importance knows and confirms the truth, but that feeling didn’t last more than a few seconds. Then there was this rage after remembering that I have been separated from my sweet family for so long and the shame I had to face whenever I see a close family member. I screamed back at my father in-law ‘then why did you allow me suffer this much injustice?! Why did you not just say the truth all along?!! My mum is in a state of despair, my wife hates my existence and my kids are dying to see me come home. All this for what? A silly prank by you and Abigail……….’ I was ranting on when my father in-law cuts me short ‘Ben!...........I didn’t know anything about all this at first, Abigail only told me a day after she named you the father of the baby she claimed she was carrying……………. and if I were you, I will be grateful’ I was so angry at his statement that I responded rudely at the top of my voice ‘grateful for what?! For you - still giving a stupid job that almost got me into prison? Or for the family you gave to me and then took back? Please explain to me why I should be grateful’.

I was obviously getting my father in-law angry, I could see his countenance has changed but he was trying hard not to lose it. ‘have you…have you heard of the drug called Calcium Gluconate?’ he screamed back at me ‘wha…what has that got to do with anything?’ I was beginning to get irritated at his attempt at trying to change the conversation. ‘since you love your wife so much why not go ahead and Google it, Calcium Gluconate, and then maybe we can pay a visit to a hospital, maybe a doctor can tell us why you have been having pains in your chest lately’. By now his demeanor was no longer that of a person who was having the time of his life, it was as if he was about to say something he wish he doesn’t have to say. The first thought that came to my mind was to ask him who told him I was feeling pains in my chest but I refrained after remembering that the pain has plagued me all the while I was there so I figured he must have seen me rub my chest in obvious pain. I scrambled out my phone from the left pocket of my trouser, unlocked it and quickly typed calcium gluconate on the search on the home screen though I wasn’t sure of the spelling, first topic that Google brought was the ability of the drug (Calcium Gluconate) in fighting some excesses in the body but what I later saw that got me bewildered was the topic ‘The Perfect Murder Weapon’ I glanced through it but what I saw wasn’t pretty at all, then I heard my father in-law’s voice again ‘like I said earlier Ben, you were already a dead meat, your only saving grace is I know your mum prays a lot and secondly Abigail, the girl you hate so much’.
******************************************************************************************************
more to come shortly......stay tuned

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.