Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status (17227 Views)

Information For N-power Tech Computer Appreciation Trainees. / N-power Tech Hardware Training Is Ongoing Right Now. With So Many Benefits. / Did You Honestly Think We Would Forget N-power Tech - Software And Hardware? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by OmerianConsult: 9:39pm On May 26, 2018
When is registration for the next batch? Also, how much are SSCE holders paid during the training?
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by manlawal(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2018
this npower is now rubbish
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by npowerng: 1:52pm On May 27, 2018
Hafeexla:
Please, when i was registering the site doesnt require bvn, But how can i log in now with bvn

Use your phone number.
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by npowerng: 1:54pm On May 27, 2018
manlawal:
this npower is now rubbish

Why?
Your reasons should be facts and authentic.
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by npowerng: 1:54pm On May 27, 2018
OmerianConsult:
When is registration for the next batch? Also, how much are SSCE holders paid during the training?

10,000 Naira, sir.
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by npowerng: 1:56pm On May 27, 2018
abdulhadi101:
Careful where u post your BVN online, scammers everywhere.... Dont just follow up a link that ask yhu to post your BVN

This thread is only for Npower applicants that applied and selected N-tech.
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by npowerng: 1:57pm On May 27, 2018
Michealeni:
I registered back then in kaduna, and now i have fully relocated to Lagos. can i still be considered to do my training here in Lagos
npowerng

No, sir.

Your training/workshop would be at your selected LGA
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by npowerng: 1:59pm On May 27, 2018
Jacyluv:
What about Npower Agro

What about N-power Agro do you want to know.
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by npowerng: 2:02pm On May 27, 2018
JOHNSON1920:
Npower I hope this is not another tactics of delaying 2017 npower beneficiaries for posting, when do you intend to post 2017 npower beneficiaries?

No, sir.

Information on deployment would be made available very soon. We are working on it.
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by npowerng: 2:03pm On May 27, 2018
Stormborn86:

These are 2016 beneficiaries. They should have been answered before you guys.

His not aware. smiley
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by npowerng: 2:07pm On May 27, 2018
Michealeni:

so what you mean is that i cannot do the training here in lagos.

Your training center is within your selected LGA or at the state capital
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by npowerng: 2:08pm On May 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:
What is N-power software and hardware about ?

You can google it, sir.
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Hafeexla(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2018
DahirHassan:
I'm among the successful applicants. It's real and not a scam, go through their site and you'll see proof.
Do u mean at ntech
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Hafeexla(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2018
npowerng:

Use your phone number.
If you can just give me a final verdict of my application my number :08169362961 And Mail : Muritalahabdulhafeez@gmail.Com please let me know just know my fate
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Hafeexla(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2018
npowerng:

Use your phone number.
Please just help me to check it from your database, so i that i wouldn't keep waiting, my mail: muritalahabdulhafeez@gmail.com and phone number : 08169362961 please help
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by DahirHassan: 2:34pm On May 27, 2018
N-Tech Software and Hardware
Hafeexla:
Do u mean at ntech
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Hafeexla(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2018
DahirHassan:
N-Tech Software and Hardware
Please Check For Me Bvn: 5268565260 Or Phone Number : 08169362961
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by DahirHassan: 2:37pm On May 27, 2018
But they've indicated that the training will be within only two Zonal Centres, that is Kaduna for the North and Lagos for the South,
or that is just a mere saying? We will love to have the training in our state capitals.

Your training center is within your selected LGA or at the state capital [/quote]
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by DahirHassan: 2:43pm On May 27, 2018
Hafeexla:
Please Check For Me Bvn: 22392578154 Or Phone Number : 08169362961
Sorry, you were not been preselected. I checked just now
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Hafeexla(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2018
DahirHassan:
Sorry, you were not been preselected. I checked just now
Ok Thankz

1 Like

Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by galax1: 3:17pm On May 27, 2018
Hafeexla:
Please Check For Me Bvn: 22392578154 Or Phone Number : 08169362961
be wise remove this bvn n no
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by chibuikepeter: 3:19pm On May 27, 2018
Please Sir, I saw a congratulatory message saying that i have been successfully pre selected but i couldn't see a link to take the assessment test.
What should i do Sir?
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by nanauju(f): 3:36pm On May 27, 2018
npowerng:

You can google it, sir.

Hello, I'm finding it difficult to check my preselection status. Have you closed the site for checking?
I even got a reminder message that I was yet to be on-boarded. But the site is just not opening
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Bluekapon(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2018
Pls @NpowerNG, will performance in the assessment test determine final selection for Ntech Knowledge? How long from now do we have to take the test?
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by manlawal(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2018
npowerng:

Why?
Your reasons should be facts and authentic.
You kept the ntech waiting telling us not to apply for the 2017 program and some are not selected. Some people might have opportunity to learn this software and hardware engineering and lost it to Npower with the hope getting selected . and the second thing is it is no longer transparent
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Michealeni: 12:06am On May 28, 2018
npowerng:

No, sir.

Your training/workshop would be at your selected LGA
am already out of that state Kaduna
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by patako: 8:54am On May 28, 2018
DahirHassan:
I'm among the successful applicants. It's real and not a scam, go through their site and you'll see proof.

Please can you help confirm my status? BVN :22224876241.

Thank you.
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 28, 2018
npowerng:
Dear N-Power Tech (Software and Hardware) applicants,

Please log in to http://check.npowertech.npvn.ng with your BVN to check your pre-selection status.

Software applicants, please note there is an extra step.

Please follow the instructions carefully.

#NPowerTech
#NPowerNG

Hello there, i was selected for the Npower Tech Software. Are we going to get paid monthly stipends as well. If yes, how much? Thanks.
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by cotmag(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2018
I got a congratulatory text this morning that i have been pre-selected for the Developer training only for me to check my status with my BVN but not selected.Please clarify me on this,sir.08168856714
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by cotmag(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2018
npowerng:
Dear N-Power Tech (Software and Hardware) applicants,

Please log in to http://check.npowertech.npvn.ng with your BVN to check your pre-selection status.

Software applicants, please note there is an extra step.

Please follow the instructions carefully.

#NPowerTech
#NPowerNG
I got a congratulatory text this morning that i have been pre-selected for the Developer training only for me to check my status with my BVN but not selected.Please clarify me on this,sir.08168856714
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by AljazeeraBCH: 8:12pm On May 28, 2018
pls did anyone here been selected? if yes pls is there anything to upload?or is only the Assnmnt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With N-power There Is No Discrimination. / See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves / Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.