Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 26/05/2018 Saturday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 26/05/2018 Saturday (385 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 26/05/2018 Saturday by banabest(m): 4:05am On May 26, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

SATURDAY, 26th May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_2kings Chapters 4,5&6 _

➡TOPIC: *THE GOD OF ALL FLESH*

�BIBLE TEXT: Jeremiah 32:27, 17
_[27] Behold, I am the Lord , the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? [17] Ah Lord God ! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
There is nothing God cannot do if you allow Him". Men will always keep struggling because we only confess God is the God of all flesh but never allow Him to take over the wheel of our lives completely all because of lack of trust. Many believers only reply the question asked by God in our anchor text in their minds but in reality, they do not express absolute confidence and trust that God is because if they do, they will know that their problems is not a big deal before God. Perhaps, like Abraham and Sarah, you've prayed for something for years but God has not answered and you panic that life is passing you by; you struggle with doubt as you often wonder whether He is hearing your prayers. You may have suffered tragedy, such as the loss of a close loved one and wonder where was God when it happened? Maybe it is a family problem that has dragged on for years and you wonder why hasn't God done something? Child of God, rejoice! There is hope. Don't give up yet, there is hope for you in God. Expect the impossible because that is where God works. He is the God of all flesh.
�������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_My Father, my Father, as I pray now, by Your hand of possibility bring my expectation to pass (MENTION IT)_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Work And Live In Canada Now Available!!! / The Secret To Success And Prosperity / Beware Of Depression!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.