Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,224 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

My Advice To All Married Women; Be Prayerful And Be Watchful. Pls Read This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To All Married Women; Be Prayerful And Be Watchful. Pls Read This! (447 Views)

Ember Month : Be Prayerful, What I Caught My Neighbor Doing (pic) / Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! / Can Women Be Funny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To All Married Women; Be Prayerful And Be Watchful. Pls Read This! by ade4prof: 5:49am On May 26, 2018
MY ADVICE TO ALL MARRIED WOMEN,
PLEASE BE PRAYERFUL AND WATCHFUL BECAUSE,
•He may be lovely.
•He may be joyful.
•He may be happy.
•He may be giving.
•He may be caring.
•He may be helpful.
•He may be sincere.
•He may be faithful.
•He may be truthful.
•He may be humble.
•He may be patients.
•He may be peaceful.
•He may be prayerful.
•He may be educated.
•He may be advisable.
•He may be corrected.
•He may be respectful.
•He may be obedience.
•He may be committed.
•He may be submissive.
•He may be responsible.
•He may be knowledgeable.
•He may be scriptural filled.
•He may be holyghost filled.
•He may be understandable.
•He may have a good visions.
•He may have a good dreams.
•He may be very opened to you.
•He may be very much closer to you.
•He may be joking everyday with you.
•He may be playing everyday with you.
•He may be laughing everyday with you.
•He may not be hiding any secret to you.
•He may not be hiding any feelings to you.
•He may be assisting you any day any time.
•He may be planning to invest for your future.
•He may be planning to invest for your children.
•He may be going out with you to enjoys the day.
•He may have a good expectations in your marriage.
•He may be going out with your kids to enjoys the day.
*****BUT, SUDDENLY AFTER SOME YEARS OF MARRIAGE.
•He's now changing.
•He's now abusing you.
•He's now insulting you.
•He's now accusing you.
•He's now coming home late.
•He now start seen fault in you.
•Is now start changing altitude.
•Is now start changing behavior.
•Is now start changing character.
•Is now a regular customer in hotels.
•Is now a regular customer in bear parlour.
•Is now start sleeping around with different girls.
*****AND,
•It was not so at the beginning.
•It was not so when you got married.
•It was not so when you both happy together.
•It was not so when you both smiling together.
•It was not so when you both laughing together.
*****SO,
•You needs to be more prayerful.
•You needs to stands your ground in fasting.
•You needs to stands your ground in prayers.
******BECAUSE,
•Satan is a thief.
•Satan is a killer.
•Satan is a destroyer.
•Satan is home breaker.
•Satan is not happy with marriage.
•Satan is not happy with happy home.
•Satan is not happy when marriage are joyful AND IT WAS NOT SO AT THE BEGINNING OF YOUR FRIENDSHIP/ RELATIONSHIP/ COURTSHIP BUT, WHY AFTER MARRIAGE? IS SIMPLE BECAUSE, SATAN IS NOT HAPPY WHEN THINGS ARE GOING WELL AND ALRIGHT IN MARRIAGE ACCORDING TO WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS IN JOHN 10 VS 10. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and have it more abundantly. AND THAT WHILE MARRIAGE IS NOT A PLACE OF FUN FAIR BUT, MARRIAGE IS A PLACE OF PRAYER WAR FAIR ACCORDING TO WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS IN 1ST THESSALONIANS 5 VS 16. Rejoice always, pray without ceasing BECAUSE, SATAN AND HIS AGENTS ARE NOT HAPPY WHEN THERE IS THE LIGHT OF JOY IN A JOYFUL MARRIAGE AND THAT WHILE YOU NEEDS NOT BE IGNORANCE OF HIS DEVICES WHEN EVER HE LAUNCH HIS SATANIC DEVICES THAT YOU THOUGHT IS JOKES AT THE BEGINNING OF HIS STRANGE ALTITUDE THAT APPEARED TO YOU AS JOKES ACCORDING TO WHAT THE BIBLES IN 1ST CORINTHIANS 2 VS 11. Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. SO TO ALL MARRIED WOMEN HERE BECAUSE, A PRAYERFUL WIFE IS THE BACKBONE FOR A SUCCESSFUL HUSBAND AND PRAYER IS THE WEAPON TO OVERCOME EVERY STORM IN ANY MARRIAGES BECAUSE, IT WAS THE PRAYER OF HANNAH AT SHILOH THAT LIBERATED HER MARRIAGE OUT FROM THE DEVICES OF SATAN AND I KEPT SAYING THIS POWERFUL QUOTE EVERY DAY AND ANY TIME THAT, WHAT YOU DON'T WANT AS WIFE, YOU DON'T WATCH AS LIKE A KNIFE. WHAT YOU DON'T RESIST AS A WIFE, HAS A RIGHT TO REMAIN IN YOUR LIFE AND WHAT YOU DON'T CONFRONT AS WIFE, HAS A POWER TO DEFEAT YOUR HOME. SO, YOU NEED BE MORE PRAYERFUL, YOU NEED TO BE MORE PRAYERFUL, YOU NEED TO BE MORE PRAYERFUL, AND EVERY STRANGER AGAINST YOUR MARRIAGE SHALL REMOVED BY THE FINGER OF GOD in Jesus mighty name. Amen! GOOD MORNING ALL, AND GOD BLESSED YOUR READING in Jesus mighty name!

****************FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK: AKINGBOYE OMOLADE
Re: My Advice To All Married Women; Be Prayerful And Be Watchful. Pls Read This! by Samusu(m): 6:40am On May 26, 2018
Why most everything be spiritual to an average African??
Re: My Advice To All Married Women; Be Prayerful And Be Watchful. Pls Read This! by TANKDESTROYER(m): 6:51am On May 26, 2018
True talk...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Character Makes You Beautiful. / 5 Ways To Express Undying Love To That Special Someone, #5 Works Like Magic / *THE MOTHER WHO BOND HER DAUGHTER FOR 10 YEARS*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.