Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

"Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady (3500 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by HeWrites(m): 6:24am On May 26, 2018
According to this Abuja based Nigerian lady on Twitter, ladies should not be afraid to shoot their shot because men are too cheap to refuse.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/approach-any-man-they-like-because-theyre-too-cheap-to-say-no-lady-tells-others.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25am On May 26, 2018
She is 99.9999% right!!

Men don't form unnecessary forming that they regret later!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by tobillionaire(m): 6:26am On May 26, 2018
if you are ugly or have B.O, i will say NO

6 Likes

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by pyyxxaro: 6:28am On May 26, 2018
If your face be like Taribo West or Weird MC own

You con get big teeth like old rake with leg like Okocha or Aguero own

Nor just near me oh , cos I go use my big dog pursue u embarassed

5 Likes

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28am On May 26, 2018
tobillionaire:
if you are ugly or have B.O, i will say NO
Body O lipsrsealed you mean?!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:30am On May 26, 2018
approching "any man" have ruined ur post

anyways lemme comment
whenever u have d guts coman aproch we are waiting
Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by Anigreat: 6:34am On May 26, 2018
shocked

Well last last you're the one that would feel cheap and ashamed ...trust guys na with bad mouth. Anyday you form, the gonna remind you how desperate you were to they point of asking him out, before you know, he would start calling you CHEAP SLUT.

4 Likes

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by AshCoded(m): 6:35am On May 26, 2018
u r so wrong...

if u r so ugly....he will say No

if u r okay nd good looking... he will answer bt it depends wether he likes u also if he doesn't he will only use u fr his own selfish reasons nd dump u later.

bt if he likes u nd maybe he was crushing on u bfr den...it might work out.

Ladies....continue with ur "playing hard to get" attitude it pays sometimes. better still...those signs u make wen u like a guy is better off than approaching him like DAT.
Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by donstan18: 6:39am On May 26, 2018
She's very very correct with her statement, Men are too cheap to refuse a woman. I agree with her.

But after sex, after chopping and cleaning of mouth, after mastication and brutalization of your pussay, we'll lastly know who is truly cheap, we'll know the looser.
Only a wise lady will understand why men looks cheap in such cases, they just wanna fvck you.

Every man knows where his heart belongs, he didn't turn you down doesn't necessarily mean he wants you, it simply means he wanna sleep with you, it means he didn't turn your sex offer down.

Be guided, be wise, don't be deceived, avoid anything that will make you come to social media to hate on men. Avoid it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by highqueen(f): 6:45am On May 26, 2018
mmmmm,they are cheap quite alright but that's the last thing I will do.
Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by Damibiz(m): 6:45am On May 26, 2018
E dependz oh bcus if u dey like Bobrîsky OYO be ur name..bt dis shd nt dìstract frm de fact dat madrid go ripe liverpool apart

1 Like

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by Nobody: 6:46am On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

Lol. This confirms we're not cheap, you girls just don't have what it takes to buy us.
Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by Tallesty1(m): 6:46am On May 26, 2018
She's very wrong because I say NO all the time both online and offline and I have no regrets. I understand that the hunger for sex is like the hunger for food but a sane man doesn't eat any where and anyhow.

5 Likes

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by MVLOX(m): 6:50am On May 26, 2018
Beta lie..... I have said NO to alot of babes.... It's only applicable to guys who don't knw wat dey want

2 Likes

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by Samusu(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2018
Almost all men sha
Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by Nobody: 6:53am On May 26, 2018
All guys are not cheap o,,, The lady has never met some guys... I am not cheap o..
Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by iPrevail(m): 6:56am On May 26, 2018
That sounds quite funny to me. The question is, who gets to fvck, use and dump cum in who? undecided .. In the end, the MAN always wins.

3 Likes

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by Nobody: 7:00am On May 26, 2018
Wrong.

Not all men accept ladies who approach them.

I do not know about others, but I have turned down more ladies than I can remember.

1 Like

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by SexyDenzel: 7:00am On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

My dear why won't you support equality? what a man can do a woman can even do better naa. If you see a guy you like abeg tell am your mind. You don't know it might be the last relationship for you two.

1 Like

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by CAPSLOCKED: 7:04am On May 26, 2018

UDUJ, SEE THIS OLODO GIRL O.. THINKING SHE'S MAKING SENSE.

MOST MEN HARDLY SAY NO BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW BAD REJECTION FEELS. WE'VE BEEN THROUGH IT FOR THE MOST PART OF LIVES, AND BECAUSE WE'VE GOT BIGGER HEARTS THAT CARE, WE DON'T WANT YOU FEMALES TO EVER GO THROUGH WHAT WE GO THROUGH IN YOUR OWN HANDS.

ACCEPTING YOUR PROPOSALS (WHEN WE DON'T LIKE YOU) DOESN'T MEAN WE SERIOUSLY WANT TO FUCC.... WE JUST WANT YOU TO FEEL COMFORTABLE, THEN WE TRY TO AVOID YOU GRADUALLY UNTIL YOU LOSE INTEREST.
(REJECT A GIRL ONE TIME AND SEE HOW SHE'LL STARVE HERSELF AND CRY FOR MANY MONTHS, EVEN THOUGH SHE'S BEEN REJECTING MEN ALL HER LIFE).

WE DO THIS EVERYTIME BECAUSE WE DON'T LIKE FEMALES GOING THROUGH ANY FORMS OF PAIN... ONLY SMILES AND HAPPINESS.
SAME WAY WE THROW FALSE COMPLIMENTS AND TELL YOU HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU LOOK... EVEN WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE A STONE. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by IamPlato(m): 7:12am On May 26, 2018

With Big Booty, i Will Say Yes...
With Big Breasts, i Will Say Yes...

After I Suck And Smash The Ass. One Of Us will Expire That Night...

1 Like

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by IamPlato(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

Toast Me Jor, I Will Not Bite you...

Why Are You Pretending smiley

1 Like

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by akinyemi0103(m): 7:16am On May 26, 2018
who will ever say no to bonus like smthing. when i 2ru smashing d sense out of u, then u will knw talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by highqueen(f): 7:23am On May 26, 2018
IamPlato:
Toast Me Jor, I Will Not Bite you...
Why Are You Pretending smiley
lmao.grin

1 Like

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by IamPlato(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2018
highqueen:
lmao.grin

Do You Watch Movies Like Transformers
Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by highqueen(f): 7:29am On May 26, 2018
IamPlato:

Do You Watch Movies Like Transformers
hun, not really into movies unless being compelled to.cheesy
Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by IamPlato(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

hun, not really into movies unless being compelled to.cheesy

I Understand... Hope You Are Not A Nerd with Glasses... Cause I Love pretty Girls With Glasses... Its My Weak spot sad

Now I'm Compelling You To.

Check Out Transformers. You Are A Mechanical Babe. Its A Mechanical Action Movie Train!
Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by coolestofall(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2018
post=67887783:
She is 99.9999% right!!

Men don't form unnecessary forming that they regret later!!
Bros speak 4 urself o. Me that can do shakara 4 Africa if a gal comes 2 ask me out. I aint cheap, I make sure she passes through what guyz experience every time with them.

1 Like

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by pedrilo: 8:12am On May 26, 2018
If u nor fine no just try am abeg.
Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by Rigel95(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2018
who is mad to say no to easy kpanshing?
Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by UDUJ(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

UDUJ, SEE THIS OLODO GIRL O.. THINKING SHE'S MAKING SENSE.

MOST MEN HARDLY SAY NO BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW BAD REJECTION FEELS. WE'VE BEEN THROUGH IT FOR THE MOST PART OF LIVES, AND BECAUSE WE'VE GOT BIGGER HEARTS THAT CARE, WE DON'T WANT YOU FEMALES TO EVER GO THROUGH WHAT WE GO THROUGH IN YOUR OWN HANDS.

ACCEPTING YOUR PROPOSALS (WHEN WE DON'T LIKE YOU) DOESN'T MEAN WE SERIOUSLY WANT TO FUCC.... WE JUST WANT YOU TO FEEL COMFORTABLE, THEN WE TRY TO AVOID YOU GRADUALLY UNTIL YOU LOSE INTEREST.
(REJECT A GIRL ONE TIME AND SEE HOW SHE'LL STARVE HERSELF AND CRY FOR MANY MONTHS, EVEN THOUGH SHE'S BEEN REJECTING MEN ALL HER LIFE).

WE DO THIS EVERYTIME BECAUSE WE DON'T LIKE FEMALES GOING THROUGH ANY FORMS OF PAIN... ONLY SMILES AND HAPPINESS.
SAME WAY WE THROW FALSE COMPLIMENTS AND TELL YOU HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU LOOK... EVEN WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE A COMB. undecided

She was making some sense up to the point where she said They are too cheap to say No. That last statement simply negated every point she made.

I see no reason why women should not ask a guy they fancy out. I have personally experienced that thrice and it doesn't belittle or make them any less of a woman.

A few women do ask men out. But overall I think the assessment is still correct that in the large majority of the cases, the man is the one to ask.

There are strong historical reasons for this (women are valued for being meek, bashful virgins; men are valued for being aggressive, strong pursuers). But it doesn't change (much) because, regardless of the answer, the woman loses.

Men generally have a lower bar for accepting dates or sex. Think about what this means for a second.

Rejection hurts more. If a woman asks a man out and gets rejected (and he is in fact single), then that means that she couldn't even pass a fairly low bar of interest. How ugly / boring is she, that the guy wouldn't even say yes?

Accepting means less. If a woman asks a man out and he says yes, then, well, what does that really say? Is he actually interested in her? She doesn't know. She can't tell if a guy is actually interested or if he's just not extremely uninterested.

A woman has a lot to lose and little to gain by asking a man out. A woman is better off subtly communicating her interest in the man (through friends, flirtation, etc) and then leaving it to the man to make a move.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady by CAPSLOCKED: 9:06am On May 26, 2018
UDUJ:

She was making some sense up to the point where she said They are too cheap to say No. That last statement simply negated every point she made.

I see no reason why women should not ask a guy they fancy out. I have personally experienced that thrice and it doesn't belittle or make them any less of a woman.

A few women do ask men out. But overall I think the assessment is still correct that in the large majority of the cases, the man is the one to ask.

There are strong historical reasons for this (women are valued for being meek, bashful virgins; men are valued for being aggressive, strong pursuers). But it doesn't change (much) because, regardless of the answer, the woman loses.

Men generally have a lower bar for accepting dates or sex. Think about what this means for a second.

Rejection hurts more. If a woman asks a man out and gets rejected (and he is in fact single), then that means that she couldn't even pass a fairly low bar of interest. How ugly / boring is she, that the guy wouldn't even say yes?

Accepting means less. If a woman asks a man out and he says yes, then, well, what does that really say? Is he actually interested in her? She doesn't know. She can't tell if a guy is actually interested or if he's just not extremely uninterested.

A woman has a lot to lose and little to gain by asking a man out. A woman is better off subtly communicating her interest in the man (through friends, flirtation, etc) and then leaving it to the man to make a move.

THEY'RE COMING TO TELL YOU THAT YOU COPIED FROM WIKIPEDIA. grin

BUT... ABOUT THE LAST PART. WHAT DOES SHE HAVE TO LOSE BY ASKING A MAN OUT, THAT A MAN DOESN'T HAVE TO LOSE BY ASKING A WOMAN OUT?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Clear Confirmation That Kylian Mbappe Is A Nigerian (video) / How Do I Enlarge My Dick? / Have You Ever Committed Incest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.