Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) (28822 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by CastedAyo: 6:47am On May 26, 2018
This mother can't be bothered. And see the way the baby is looking at her.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/see-what-a-mother-did-to-her-child-in-this-hilarious-photo.html

5 Likes

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Nobody: 6:51am On May 26, 2018
Rubbish, this is child abuse.. The mother should be arrested, she lacks orientation.
No child deserves that..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by highqueen(f): 6:51am On May 26, 2018
lol,maybe the baby has been disturbing.

this is not far from what I can do.grin

65 Likes

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by AshCoded(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2018
as funny as this is....this is called craziness of the highest order.

if u can't take the trouble of backing her den why do u birth her...

chai....some women sha...she seriously need medical care. something is wrong with her upstairs.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 6:57am On May 26, 2018
grin grin

Click LIKE if you think the woman is an AFONJA

SHARE for IPOB cool

113 Likes 160 Shares

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 6:59am On May 26, 2018

This Woman Looks Like Those Ghetto Bayelsa mothers...

They Have Very Low Level Of Parental Care!

They Dont See Anything Wrong In Giving Their Baby Small Ogogoro to High Small in The Morning!

They Can Even Give The Baby To Mami-water To Back For Them while They Go On Collecting Different Shades Of Penis!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by enabledgoddess(f): 7:02am On May 26, 2018
I find this disturbing and the woman needs mental evaluation. The child obviously is sad and abandoned. Why tie your child to a pole? Is babaric.the craziness for social media

4 Likes

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Shedrack777: 7:18am On May 26, 2018
i like what this mother did. she's 100% right. if i'm lieing, ask highqueen and soapqueen how they normally disturb their mum unnecessarily

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by highqueen(f): 7:21am On May 26, 2018
Shedrack777:
i like what this mother did. she's 100% right. if i'm lieing, ask highqu.een and soapqu.een how they normally disturb their mum unnecessarily
hahahaha
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by SoapQueen(f): 7:37am On May 26, 2018
Shedrack777:
i like what this mother did. she's 100% right. if i'm lieing, ask highqueen and soapqueen how they normally disturb their mum unnecessarily

Lol. I was quite worrisome as a baby. Still worrisome. My dad did worse than this mom!
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 8:05am On May 26, 2018
pyyxxaro:
grin grin

Click LIKE if you think the woman is an AFONJA

SHARE for IPOB cool

How old are you?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 8:08am On May 26, 2018
ElsonMorali:

How old are you?

10 years

And how old are you

3 Likes

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 8:15am On May 26, 2018
pyyxxaro:

10 years

And how old are you

You should stay off the internet.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 8:27am On May 26, 2018
ElsonMorali:

You should stay off the internet.

Ok I would

Come and seize my phone pls

Am really tired of using the internet

8 Likes

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 2:04pm On May 26, 2018
cheesy

There's a point when your baby begins to have separation anxiety. They don't want you to leave their sight. You must carry them around like a shadow cheesy

This woman don tire

7 Likes

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2018
For a minute i thought that was the "Father" angry

6 Likes

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by eleko1: 2:21pm On May 26, 2018
sad meme abi
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by talk2saintify(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2018
shocked

I wish it was Funny
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by miqos02(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2018
Huh
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Yankiss(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2018
Mental case. The so-called mother should be properly examined. Most of these people aren't qualified to be called mothers at all. In saner climes, this is enough reason to take away the child from her to an orphanage or social care. cry cry
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by ViaFast: 2:25pm On May 26, 2018
grin grin

LOL ....

Don't forget to check ...

"Collection Of Funny Tweets And Memes To Brighten Up Your Day (New Updates Every 2 Mins)"

click here : https://aprokogirl.com/7300/collection-of-funny-tweets-and-memes-to-brighten-up-your-day-new-updates-every-2-mins/

1 Share

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by jbreezy: 2:26pm On May 26, 2018
K
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by infogenius(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2018
LOL. Though harsh but the Sensible Mum makes the child stop disturbing her.
Its obvious she really some peace. Why can't she have?
Kids can sabi disturb for them to be backed eh!
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Rubbish, this is child abuse..
The mother should be arrested, she lacks orientation.

No child deserves that..

even you wey nor dey hear word?

1 Like

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Dhayor001(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2018
Is the child harmed?

Is the child stressed?

Is the child hurt?

Is the child crying?

Is the child neglected?

If you answered NO to any of the above and you still bash the woman, then you need help.

Mental help

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2018
This is child abuse of emotional variety. If nanny, teacher or your own friends tied YOUR baby like that, won't you beat them to unconciousness?
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by ednut1(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2018
Clearly staged

1 Like

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by miqos02(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2018
Hmmm, this one na play
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 2:30pm On May 26, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 26, 2018
Lol, like abeg no kee me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? / Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? / Lovely Cakes in Lagos And Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.