Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? (3449 Views)

Did Someone Molest Or Rape You When You Were Younger / Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by harbjar(m): 7:01am On May 26, 2018
What did someone do on a First date that made you know it's a NO!!! grin grin grin
Check out funny comments on instagram ...
Nairalanders let's also share our individual experiences and have fun.....

1 Like

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by tobillionaire(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2018
see those gluttonous girls grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Olalan(m): 7:09am On May 26, 2018
Both men and women need to learn public etiquette especially when meeting a person for the first time. But one thing I notice with some ladies is the idea that a date seems as a open cheque to get whatever the feel like eating makes some lose their manners.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by iPrevail(m): 7:19am On May 26, 2018
Olalan:
Both men and women need to learn public etiquette especially when meeting a person for the first time. But one thing I notice with ladies is the idea that a date seems as a open cheque to get whatever the feel like eating makes some lose their manners.

Only stupid African hoes do that.
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by decatalyst(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2018
Back then in schoold I used to love a babe....my department babe actually. But I had to painfully cut ties, especially romantic ties with her because she had a friend...5&6 kinda friend. Anytime I wan make bae and i chill out somewhere, the other babe must follow...She almost wanted to be answering calls on her behalf! cry

Nah so I just reason am say nah death I dey play with at a young age...Abi how I wan take survive buying stuff for two every time on my meagre school allowance angry

3 Likes

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by highqueen(f): 7:27am On May 26, 2018
grin
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by highqueen(f): 7:28am On May 26, 2018
Olalan:
Both men and women need to learn public etiquette especially when meeting a person for the first time. But one thing I notice with ladies is the idea that a date seems as a open cheque to get whatever the feel like eating makes some lose their manners.
this is lies.

where do you people meet this type of ladies that eat so much on a date?

1 Like

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by harbjar(m): 7:30am On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

this is lies.

On nairaland
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by highqueen(f): 7:30am On May 26, 2018
harbjar:
On nairaland
nawa ooo.

1 Like

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Nobody: 7:33am On May 26, 2018
The first girl thou
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Tallesty1(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

this is lies.

In Nigeria.

Was supposed to go out on date with a babe sometime ago but she showed up with three friends. Taking last is not my portion so I took them to a corn joint and bought one roasted corn and two pears for each of them.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by swiz123(m): 7:46am On May 26, 2018
She eyeballed and hissed at a waiter for something not so relevant.

I sha still knack am kondo ....my money no go waste like that ni

1 Like

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by swiz123(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2018
Tallesty1:
In Nigeria.

Was supposed to go out on date with a babe sometime ago but she showed up with three friends. Taking last is not my portion so I took them to a corn joint and bought one roasted corn and two pears for each of them.

I hate people who aren't vocal. If you invited a girl for a date and she comes with her friends, tell her loud and clear that you can't afford to buy anything for the extra pair of girls.
I really do not see any bigie in saying that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by osemoses1234(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2018
harbjar:

On nairaland
dem be hungry girls
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Nobody: 8:03am On May 26, 2018
She asked for a plate of Eba.. Right there i deleted her number..
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by harbjar(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She asked for a plate of Eba..
Right there i deleted her number..
Lwkmd... She's only being real.... You want those that will ask for hot plate of salad and a bottle of cold shawarma

3 Likes

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Nobody: 8:17am On May 26, 2018
harbjar:

Lwkmd... She's only being real.... You want those that will ask for hot plate of salad and a bottle of cold shawarma
I don't think she was being real.
On a first date,, it's a kind of turnoff to order for Eba.
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Arthurwinner(m): 8:37am On May 26, 2018
on our first date she carried d plate up to drink all da pepper sup and still take 2bottles of beer....with sharwama as take away....i neva answered or returned ha call after da nyt
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by ednut1(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2018
If u liked the person all these no go matter. grin
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 26, 2018
Tallesty1:
In Nigeria.

Lol! Agu nna, nwere ya nwayooo.
You no go kill me with laugh here.
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Rigel95(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2018
we both ate ofada and moin-moin at first,but after she ordered for ice-cream, ate catfish pepper soup and still took 3 cans of smirnoff ice.

Me: I dislike gluttons.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Shugarlord213: 9:04am On May 26, 2018
I picked a Nigerian girl aged 27 Yoruba Girl

We went to Mr Biggs and I already brought a table water from the road on our way
We settled down and she made her order

1) Jollof and fried rice with chicken and 2 meat , (cool plantain, and a Big Chivita to wash it down

As soon as I saw that I already know this one go hear word from me today. The attendant asked me what I wanted I told her I will call her. So I and the girl started talking. I was the one who was bringing up topics and she was just eating and saying ‘Abeg make I chop finish’ . For my mind I say no wahala. At least I don fuvvvk you before I come here so I no get issues... when she was almost done, na me come day tell am Make she buy monster drink and ice cream to take home, she said what of snacks I even stand up go meet waitress tell waitress make them come. I then asked ‘What snacks do you guys have’ she mentioned burgers, chicken pie, fish pie etc

I told waitress Make she first bring 2 fish pie for me as I never chop. As the waitress go counter I follow waitress collect the two fish pie( I never pay oo) just waka go outside, start my car, reverse immediately, the girl don day come outside say ‘Baby where are you going’ I just zoom off munching the meat pie.

6 mins later she sent a text the bill is 8,730 or so sha, (Meatpie is 300 per one) I just Control another girl and went to tantalizers opposite. From the screen I could see the babes hair already pulled and rough, with 3 attendants mocking her and throwing contents of her bag around at the backyard lol

I do this on a normal basis to girls ages 27 downwards they never mature

5 Likes

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by rs172(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2018
Tallesty1:
In Nigeria.

this your signature ehnnnn...
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:

undecided your local food how's that a problem ? That's even better she's being herself prob you have Hugh standards.

1 Like

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Tallesty1(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2018
swiz123:

I hate people who aren't vocal. If you invited a girl for a date and she comes with her friends, tell her loud and clear that you can't afford to buy anything for the extra pair of girls.
I really do not see any bigie in saying that.
Action speaks better for me bro and I advise you channel your hate to something worth hating
Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2018
Tallesty1:
In Nigeria.

lmao

i swear you be clown cheesy cheesy

The way those girls go table your matter that day eh

1 Like

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Lalas247(f): 10:25am On May 26, 2018
Olalan:
Both men and women need to learn public etiquette especially when meeting a person for the first time. But one thing I notice with some ladies is the idea that a date seems as a open cheque to get whatever the feel like eating makes some lose their manners.

Excuse me ,.....

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Lalas247(f): 10:26am On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Haba at least she is real
Some will be forming ...”I want salad “ yet their stomach is growling sad

1 Like

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2018
Tallesty1:
In Nigeria.

Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by ImaIma1(f): 10:53am On May 26, 2018
I drove there and he didn't. And he refused to enter the car when we had to go some blocks down the road. So we trekked instead.

I just knew then that his ego would be a problem.

1 Like

Re: What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 26, 2018
This chic ordered 2 shawarma, I thought it was greed, to hangout with someone for the first time and pass yourself off as a hungry girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) / Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger / This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.