Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) (45913 Views)

Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos / Olakunle Churchill And Zainab Rufai: Chat & Contract Paper (Photos) / Zainab Balogun And Dikko Nwachukwu's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:04am On May 26, 2018

Actress,Zaniab Balogun appears to be on her honeymoon in Thailand.

She jetted out to Thailand days after her surprise wedding which was kept secret until the day it held.

She has not shared any photos with her
husband and CEO of Jetwest airline, Dikko
Nwachukwu.

See more of the photos below:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/zainab-balogun-shares-photos-from-honeymoon-in-thailand/

[img][/img]

10 Likes

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 3:31pm On May 26, 2018
I'm sure the tribalist won't see this one.
I like Yoruba and Igbo marriages.

Nobody is going no where. We stay together!

We're stuck here!

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Narldon: 3:31pm On May 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:31pm On May 26, 2018
Beautiful Pictures so far......

But We all still remembered what happened to Banky and Adesuwa in Zanzibar S.A.

Enjoy your Honeymoon in peace pretty Zainab and always watch sharparly (a 2nd time) after you take a shot.
My kobo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by ednut1(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2018
Be like say some mods owns these yeye blogs

6 Likes

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by VEE2010(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2018
Congrats to them

2 Likes

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 26, 2018
Nice one enjoy ur Honeymoon.
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Spar7tan(m): 3:32pm On May 26, 2018
Ok we've seen it. Neexxt pls!!!
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by herraph: 3:32pm On May 26, 2018
A brother is lost to the Yorubas

RIP IPOB

3 Likes

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by CaptMG: 3:33pm On May 26, 2018
just dnt understand hw is dis news

1 Like

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 26, 2018
herraph:

RIP IPOB

Drink sniper

13 Likes

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:33pm On May 26, 2018
Pulling someone's leg ni..
ednut1:
pardon
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by ednut1(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2018
post=67901107:

You posted this news first!
I saw it!
pardon
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2018
Good one from the couple. We all have our share of blames for the sorry situations of Nigeria right now. So we die hia together nobody is going anywhere. We better get use to tolerating each others

1 Like

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by lrdval: 3:36pm On May 26, 2018
herraph:

RIP IPOB
same goes to davido. Lol. I know Yoruba people hates Chioma because of this. grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Rigel95(m): 3:37pm On May 26, 2018
cute girl. Exactly my type
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:37pm On May 26, 2018
I love intertribal marriages. Way to gogirl.

Shes pretty.

Is that her daughter?

1 Like

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by CSTR1003: 3:39pm On May 26, 2018
lrdval:
same goes to davido. Lol. I know Yoruba people hates Chioma because of this. grin cheesy
Apparently, tekno now has a Yoruba baby mama.

What is up with igbo men and Lola though. ?

Peter okoye and now tekno.

8 Likes

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by ariesbull: 3:39pm On May 26, 2018
post=67901022:

She go don use something hold that man...if his eyes clear ..we go know ! But wait a minute

They look cute together and I wish them happy married life

The lady is pretty ...but these show ehhh

2 Likes

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by OtunbaBlack(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2018
I so love this lady I wish she never got married so I can make some money and wife her up .. all d same all the best babes

1 Like

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by miqos02(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2018
Hoe kay
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 3:42pm On May 26, 2018
ariesbull:

She go don use something hold that man...if his eyes clear ..we go know ! But wait a minute

They look cute together and I wish them happy married life

The lady is pretty ...but these show ehhh
LOL. Wetin she take hold am? Dude is in love. Yeah, they look cute together.
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 3:44pm On May 26, 2018
post=67901022:

Yes we will stay together forever and ever. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2018
Omo, see my crush with another man.. hmm.
Sisisioge this could be us
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by gaby(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2018
Beautifully beautiful..

Click on my siggy for the story to finding Europe through the deserts
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2018
That dimple mehn!

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2018
Why can't people enjoy things privately these days.
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 26, 2018
keep enjoying his money
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Husty(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2018
Inter tribal marriage is the bomb walahi kiss
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:00pm On May 26, 2018
The only Igbo thing about her husband is his surname

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) / Afrocandy And Her Tattooed Boobs Step Out In Distressed Jeans / Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.