Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Photo Of Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola Being Prayed For By His Bishop - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola Being Prayed For By His Bishop (1462 Views)

A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos / Bishop Joseph Danlami Bagobiri Of Catholic Diocese Of Kafanchan Is Death / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola Being Prayed For By His Bishop by damilare442: 10:08am On May 26, 2018
A Catholic priest has contracted the Ebola virus in the Democratic Republic of Congo amid a continuing outbreak that began in the nation earlier this month. The priest, who has been identified as Fr. Lucien Ambunga, – was reportedly infected in the town of Mbandaka.

The clergy was pictured receiving prayers from his Bishop and other priests after being quarantined.

Last Thursday, the first case was reported in a city — Mbandaka, a transport hub located on the Congo River.

According to a World Health Organization count, 58 cases have been identified since early April. It was not possible to establish on Thursday whether the priest was among them. Meanwhile, UNICEF said Thursday it was committed to helping schools and children in the fight against the spread of the virus.
Rotigliano said:
I spoke with the schoolchildren, and they know the basic rules including washing their hands regularly, and not shaking hands.” Ebola spreads through contact with bodily fluids and is both highly infectious and extremely lethal.
Extremely contagious and highly deadly, Ebola gained major international attention during the 2014-2016 epidemic in West Africa that left more than 11,000 people dead.

In the latest outbreak in DRC, the first case of Ebola was reported on May 8 in the rural Equateur province near Bikoro, and later spread to Mbandaka. The World Health Organization has said that the chances of Ebola spreading to other parts of the nation are “very high.”

https://kaybaba.com.ng/heart-touching-photo-of-catholic-priest-infected-with-ebola-being-prayed-for-by-his-bishop/

Re: Photo Of Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola Being Prayed For By His Bishop by Anigreat: 10:10am On May 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Photo Of Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola Being Prayed For By His Bishop by Okunolaniyi: 10:19am On May 26, 2018
Netqube has come to eradicate poverty from Nigeria, Africa and beyond. Still many don't see it. I pray it won't be a late realization for anyone in this platform.
If ur sitting on the fence watching�. I tell U no need. Jump in and join us!
Let's achieve success together as a team. I know many still hesitate due to past losses or bad investment choices. But believe me this is a new dawn. Embrace it now and be forever glad U did!
See U @ the Top�

Join as a brand advocate

Here

Check my signature for the link
Re: Photo Of Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola Being Prayed For By His Bishop by drkay(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2018
wow

(1) (Reply)

Chipper Cash : Easy And Free Way To Earn Money / Rhinestones Template Stone Pattern Board Designs / Nairaland Id's- Your Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.