Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,796 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel (8373 Views)

Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... / Best Sports Prediction Channel On Telegram ;daily Free Winning Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel by wolexni: 10:25am On May 26, 2018
Good morning my fellow nairalander, I'm here to share with us what actually I come across with people interested in football betting that we should beware not to falll into the hand of scammers called them self punter and introduce u to a fixed game callled Belarus fixed game. There is a channel called OCEAN BETTING COMPANY he is the one in particular I'm sharing so people should plz beware he has duped 24 people on Thursday with his fake fixed game again and initially he will tell u they gave him 25 slot and other African 25 slot as well. People beware of this channel. The image is his share fixed fake game and the second is the editable to the original result after the game has finish to convince those not pay to get the game and he does this every one in a month and immediately he will block all the subrisber and they will never have access to the channel anymore. So people plz beware not to give away ur hard earning to him anymore. The tird image was his claim image he send to people on the channel telling them he was attending a meeting with the Belarus for the fixed game with other is fool Africa member. While the last image was his fake share fixed game he collected 12k from 24 subscribers for. So plz my people let watch out there were lot of them online that is why they go on telegram now to idea BCS they know u can't get there phone number or original picture throught the telegram and if anyone doubt my message should get a telegram and search for the channel name and add u will find all the post I said. So becalf and watch my nairalander. Thanks and God bless as I will also share more of them soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel by joe4christ(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Wow. This should be on frontpage so that others will Learn. I was on Telegram and I saw just everything u said. He is currently advertising slots for A Belarus fixed match just as u said. He sound convincing. But I had to Google and make research about the channel Ocean Betting. That's how I stumbled upon this life saving thread. Bless you soul bro!

Mods and lalasticlala. Pls push this to the frontpage to save Nigerians from this scammers

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel by olabrad: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Some people are using telegram channels to scam and telegram seems to turn deaf ears, pretending not to know that telegram channels are perfect places for full-time unfettered scamming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel by Ntanvandan: 5:43am On Nov 24, 2018
Guys beware of Amazing legit fixed telegram Channel they operate the same way

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel by olugbokedaniel: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2018
Ntanvandan:
Guys beware of Amazing legit fixed telegram Channel they operate the same way

There are so many others I can't count. The thing is if I have access to fixed games of over 150odds, why do I need 5k from a stranger across the internet? When I can stake at least 10,000 naira and be a millionaire. Think of it this way guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel by tommysparks: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
wolexni:
Good morning my fellow nairalander, I'm here to share with us what actually I come across with people interested in football betting that we should beware not to falll into the hand of scammers called them self punter and introduce u to a fixed game callled Belarus fixed game. There is a channel called OCEAN BETTING COMPANY he is the one in particular I'm sharing so people should plz beware he has duped 24 people on Thursday with his fake fixed game again and initially he will tell u they gave him 25 slot and other African 25 slot as well. People beware of this channel. The image is his share fixed fake game and the second is the editable to the original result after the game has finish to convince those not pay to get the game and he does this every one in a month and immediately he will block all the subrisber and they will never have access to the channel anymore. So people plz beware not to give away ur hard earning to him anymore. The tird image was his claim image he send to people on the channel telling them he was attending a meeting with the Belarus for the fixed game with other is fool Africa member. While the last image was his fake share fixed game he collected 12k from 24 subscribers for. So plz my people let watch out there were lot of them online that is why they go on telegram now to idea BCS they know u can't get there phone number or original picture throught the telegram and if anyone doubt my message should get a telegram and search for the channel name and add u will find all the post I said. So becalf and watch my nairalander. Thanks and God bless as I will also share more of them soon.
he has changed the name from ocean bets to Bet Fortune
His name is Oputa Micheal he also uses union bank account number ending *****49145.
Beware of that channel and run for your life.
Re: Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel by holyeye1989(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2019
#BETZILA FIXED BET TIPS ARE SCAMMERS#
Re: Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel by holyeye1989(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2019
#BETZILA FIXED BET TIPS ARE SCAMMERS#
Re: Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel by tommysparks: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
Bet Fortune is planning to sell fake scam games called Cyprus fixed game. Run for your life
Re: Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel by PRIESTOLA: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
UK FIXED MATCHES [/b]TOO IS A SCAMMER HIS CONTACT NAME IS [b]KING DESIGNER HE RECRUITS PEOPLE TO WORK FOR HIM ALL OVER TELLING THEM THEY WILL SHARE THE LOOT. HE HAS A WEBSITE WHERE HE WILL GIVE YOU THE CODE TO VIEW THE CORRECT SCORE MATCHES HIS WEBSITE IS http://ukfix.doodlekit.com. IN SHORT ANYTHING ON TELEGRAM IS A SCAM
Re: Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel by Ulomabelieve: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
please can someone tell me about Sure Fixed Odds if it's a scam or not? thanks
Re: Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel by emilex1000: 1:07am On Apr 15, 2019
Ulomabelieve:
please can someone tell me about Sure Fixed Odds if it's a scam or not? thanks
Scamm!
Re: Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel by Mightytotti: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Thanks so much for the heads up, can anyone here shed more light on how legit @escobet_254 and Escobet-tips are. Pls help save a friend.
Re: Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel by Hunry: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Fixed match does not exist, stop falling victims.

if it is real why can't they borrow money or sell their properties and stake so they can win the millions for themselves.

The problem is that telegram and spo.rty.bet aids all these scammers.

You people should report these channels when you come across them.

Also report to their various banks that the account is used for scam.

Make a report via email to the The Lagos State Lotteries Board via info@lslb.lg.gov.ng

and also to The National Lottery Regulatory Commission via info@nlrc-gov.ng

These scammers love using spo.rtyb.et because there is no way to verify a ticket ID on spo.rty.bet and it is easy to make fake screenshot and videos via spo.rty.bet.

Petition the authorities to enforce spo.rty.bet to create a way of verifying ticket id and also securing a users account/ profile.

Always report all these scammers, because if you don't they will keep scamming others and it could be your relative next.

Fixed match does not exist, run
Re: Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel by Demilade1234: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
Please help me on this too...

Re: Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel by Soccerpunter: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
I THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY THIS SITE, THEY ARE NO DOUBT THE BEST SOCCER PREDICTION BLOG IN THE UK, WITH OVER 70% WINNING RATE ON FIXED MATCHES AND VIP DAILY TIPS
Http://www.soccer-picks1x2..com
Re: Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel by Lonewoovlf: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pls does anybody know about embark.to whether it is legit

(1) (Reply)

Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo / Memories Of The Principals' Cup In Lagos? / Nadal Beats Medvedev In Epic Australian Open Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.