Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Get Sense Before You Dropout Of School - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get Sense Before You Dropout Of School (320 Views)

Order Expression Beat And Papers The Difficulties Of School Assignment Formulati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Sense Before You Dropout Of School by dotun4luv(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2018
It's exactly a year I shared this few lines on Facebook today and I think it'll add a cent to your thinking.

Some of my Facebook friends want to drop themselves outta school to become CEO like Mark, Gate, Edison, Ford, to mention a few. But come, do you think these guys dropped out because they lack understand or they were bad guys or they were an academic failure or they just dropped out of school hoping they'll dominate the competitive world one day? Oh no! They didn't fellas.

They had dreams and saw it coming before they even started. They know what they were up to and that it's beyond start with four walls of a classroom. They know with their team there is no obstacle that they can't overcome.

For a blessed memory, Edison was surprised at Henry Ford's achievement because he cut short his dream (Thomas Edison's dream for inventing Ford cars) but instead of sneering at him he gave him kudos for such a wonderful invention and today, we called them a drop out but they are really a success accumulator.

If you want to drop out, good for you so that you can become a CEO right? but... Don't forget this a Nigeria and not western world. I also want to achieve my dream but not necessarily becoming a dropout.

Think twice fellas and stop fibbing by saying dropout students rule the world.
Please, I am not a grammarian. So, if there is a mistake, just take it that way... I don't want to be nailed by Nairalander pls.

Adesanmi Adedotun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Missed Hustle's Call / Morning Ritual Is Everything / Would You Hire Fresh Bridesmaids For Your Client’s Wedding Ceremony?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.