Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? (19980 Views)

Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) / Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria / 8 Commandments Of Shopping In A Nigerian Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by taofeeq137(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2018
treasureboy09:
. How much is a 3d printer??

depends, most of the very good ones from trusted companies and are big enough for the projects i have in mind are at least 800K for a desktop one

but, I know of some chinese made products that cost between 200K to 350K and would get the job done very well
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by taofeeq137(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2018
Grupo:

How can i make money with 3D printer?

Well, there are several ways, in fact a million ways actually, you can ptovide the service to those that need it, and believe me, they are much, if you know them, you can also manufacture a few things that will sell in the market, make me a partner, and ill hrlp you make a few of those things, in fact, Im sure the first time we meet and discuss about how the machine will provide cash flow, sleep wont be able to take away the grin that will be on your face for at least a month
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:35pm On May 26, 2018
[quote author=MedellinCartel post=67894238]Good day folks. It is true that for anyone to survive in our country he should have another stream of income. I am thinking of starting a small business with a maximum capital of 250k along side my 8 - 5 job. I think the best business for Nigeria are commodities with high rate of sales and huge turnover. Something an average Nigerian can afford.

So guys wey sabi, please call out the present need in the market. It could even be the smallest things that we overlook, products and/or services that I can render to solve a problem and make profit even if I have to import them.

Thanks.
........................................................................................

Try rent 1 or 2 bedrooms
From maybe two different property owner.
Pay like 6 months ahead.

You can sublet those rented apartment's or flats to
Those in need.

Say a rent for 6 months =N50k
You can sublet it for N100,000

Do the maths. Over two locations,
200k per year x 2 locations = N400, 000:00

Imagine! You use 100k to generate N400k in a year.
Tell landlord won't know. They mostly deal with their PROPERTY AGENTS.

2 Likes

Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2018
[quote author=MedellinCartel post=67894238]Good day folks. It is true that for anyone to survive in our country he should have another stream of income. I am thinking of starting a small business with a maximum capital of 250k along side my 8 - 5 job. I think the best business for Nigeria are commodities with high rate of sales and huge turnover. Something an average Nigerian can afford.

So guys wey sabi, please call out the present need in the market. It could even be the smallest things that we overlook, products and/or services that I can render to solve a problem and make profit even if I have to import them.

Thanks.
........................................................................................

Try rent 1 or 2 bedrooms
From maybe two different property owner.
Pay like 6 months ahead.

You can sublet those rented apartment's or flats to those in need.

Say a rent for 6 months =N50k
You can sublet it for N100,000

Do the maths. Over two locations,
200k per year x 2 locations = N400, 000:00

Imagine! You used 100k to generate N400k in a year.
The landlord won't know. They mostly deal with their PROPERTY AGENTS.

Try target bankers and telecom guys!
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 26, 2018
ponti93:
Use less than 250k buy tools, find a tutor and you will be smiling in no time... If you know you know grin

Baba I go hit you for WhatsApp.
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Orlatunday11(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2018
infinitygod87:
Borehole compressor...you make 50k per rentage in a day

Do u have the idea how much it cost
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by infinitygod87: 8:51pm On May 26, 2018
Orlatunday11:

Do u have the idea how much it cost

Used between 2.5-4Million

Have drilled over 120 borehole with our company ,I know the business inside out
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Orlatunday11(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2018
infinitygod87:

Used between 2.5-4Million

Have drilled over 120 borehole with our company ,I know the business inside out

2.5m whr i wan get that
Just frustrated and need mini business with less stress

Thanks sha

2 Likes

Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by yesloaded: 9:32pm On May 26, 2018
MedellinCartel:

Nice one but you can share a thing or two here for us to learn from. Looks good enough? And we will be the one begging for the lecture.
if you truly want to learn importation business, Call/Whatsapp me on 0 8 1 3 7 7 5 0 7 4 1 to get free lecture on it. I will run 3days free lecture on importation business where you will be shown how to buy and ship goods to Nigeria. Its free training, starts on 1/6/2018 and ends on 3/6/2018

1 Like

Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by MedellinCartel(m): 12:10am On May 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by MedellinCartel(m): 12:19am On May 27, 2018
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by MedellinCartel(m): 12:22am On May 27, 2018
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by MedellinCartel(m): 12:23am On May 27, 2018
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by MedellinCartel(m): 12:25am On May 27, 2018
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Originalsly: 1:41am On May 27, 2018
[quote author=MedellinCartel post=67914715] contact vis NL
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by emperorblog(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2018
MedellinCartel:

Obviously one of my options but I sincerely need practical directions...

join a whatsapp group usibg this link https:///1poVABOhiOV8smL75TbDL6
check my signature to xhat me on whatsapp
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by BetaThings: 10:10am On May 27, 2018
aribasoye1:
The business idea I have in mind is worth more than the 250k that u have

What is that
Drop your contact
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by BetaThings: 10:12am On May 27, 2018
taofeeq137:

Well, there are several ways, in fact a million ways actually, you can ptovide the service to those that need it, and believe me, they are much, if you know them, you can also manufacture a few things that will sell in the market, make me a partner, and ill hrlp you make a few of those things, in fact, Im sure the first time we meet and discuss about how the machine will provide cash flow, sleep wont be able to take away the grin that will be on your face for at least a month

Tell us more
Drop your contact
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by BetaThings: 1:38pm On May 27, 2018
Acidosis:
1. Sweet corn
2. Bread and Confectionery
3. Exercise Books
4. Biscuit
5. Vegetable Oil Milling
6. Rice Milling
7. Instant Noodle
8. Fish Meal
9. Fresh Milk
10. Concentrated Fruit Juice
11. Margarine
12. Tomato Ketchup
13. Assorted Animal Feed
14. Cube Sugar
15. Garri
16. Decortication of Groundnuts
17. Fruit Processing and Soft Drink
18. Malt
19. Palm Oil
20. Chewing Gum
21. Pasta
22.. Etc..

Need a comprehensive business plan or market analysis on any? We can talk

Note*
No. 1, 21 are for serious entrepenuers who consider themselves as risk takers. Sweet corn is just a combination of corn and sugar. Unfortunately (after 50 years of independence), all the sweet corn in the market today were moved in from China, Thailand, etc. It is not a very expensive biz to start, but you're going to have issues with Marketing/Sales unless you're ready to get a good deal from a distributor. It cost about N200-250 to get a small size, so be ready to sell at competitive prices if you must displace the current market leaders.

Can we discuss one of two of these?
Can you drop your contact?
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by taofeeq137(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2018
BetaThings:

Tell us more
Drop your contact

Well, I would be happy to share info with anyone that has the money and would buy thr printer, in exchange for a business partnership
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by BetaThings: 4:21pm On May 27, 2018
taofeeq137:

Well, I would be happy to share info with anyone that has the money and would buy thr printer, in exchange for a business partnership

Okay, will call you
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Acidosis(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2018
BetaThings:

Can we discuss one of two of these? Can you drop your contact?
I have sent you a PM
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by BetaThings: 9:16pm On May 27, 2018
Acidosis:

I have sent you a PM

Can you share contact. You can remove same as soon as we connect
I did not get your PM; I actually have issues with my PM
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Acidosis(m): 7:01am On May 28, 2018
BetaThings:

Can you share contact. You can remove same as soon as we connect
I did not get your PM; I actually have issues with my PM

alright, you can send a mail:
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by yomalex(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2018
DAYTEECOM:
VISIT [url]sub9ja.com[/url] and start your airtime and data business...without even stressing urself.
are you through with maintenance?
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by BetaThings: 10:12am On May 28, 2018
Acidosis:

alright, you can send a mail:

Thank you
Check
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Acidosis(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2018
BetaThings:

Thank you Check
Replied
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by BetaThings: 1:15pm On May 28, 2018
Acidosis:

Replied

Thank you
Please check
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Acidosis(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2018
BetaThings:

Thank you Please check
Alright sir. Done
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by treasureboy09(m): 8:44am On May 30, 2018
taofeeq137:

depends, most of the very good ones from trusted companies and are big enough for the projects i have in mind are at least 800K for a desktop one

but, I know of some chinese made products that cost between 200K to 350K and would get the job done very well
. What kind of project are we looking at......and how do you intend to make profit??
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Yeecar(m): 8:26am On Jun 01, 2018
MedellinCartel:
Good day folks. It is true that for anyone to survive in our country he should have another stream of income. I am thinking of starting a small business with a maximum capital of 250k along side my 8 - 5 job. I think the best business for Nigeria are commodities with high rate of sales and huge turnover. Something an average Nigerian can afford.

Thanks.

Mushroom cultivation
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by NoToPile: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please is there any sales representative for rite foods(bigi drinks specifically) on nairaland kindly quote me thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Now Africa’s Worst Performing Currency Of 2016 / Save Us; Flour Companies Are Killing Our Businesses, Bakers Beg FG / Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.