Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) (63269 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard / Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) by Aaronsrod: 9:16pm On May 28, 2018
Alajiki:

Here's another version of your Lord and saviour. E plenty for here grin

Modified I'll henceforth dish it it out in double.

May He have His mercy on your soul.

He will not be mocked.

Repent!

Re: RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) by Jemi7: 9:39pm On May 28, 2018
skales67:

Like I said earlier, different strokes for different folks. People label people for different reasons because of cultural differences and norms.

Personally, I don't hate full beards. But I am looking at a scenario where people who will do business with me or my formal establishment will see a Taliban-bearded man and start getting the wrong ideas. It's not about hate but about tightening loose ends.

Alright, thanks for your time
Re: RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) by Alajiki(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2018
Aaronsrod:

May He have His mercy on your soul.

He will not be mocked.

Repent!

That prayer should be directed to your comedian daddy G.O not me. I can see you're enjoying the several versions of Jesus. I doubt if you had ever seen the one below before grin

Re: RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) by Cannawoo(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2018
Vacora:

‘Beards’ na sign of accomplishment for your household abi? Bye Felicia.

Beards na sign of evil for ur family abi?
Re: RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) by Cannawoo(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2018
Vacora:

And my opinion absolutely tickled your ovaries that you had to garner enough strength to type something you consider humorous? Who’s the bigger beyotch now? You!! grin

Quote me when you have learnt the art of growing a beard...adeboye's follower...show me where God said all churches should have their own doctrines... That's if you can grow a full thick beards first!!
Re: RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) by M0ron: 6:44pm On May 29, 2018
Kingspin:
Have RCCG offended GOD? No, I don't think.

They are imposing ridiculous rules and making believers guilty over NOTHING.

LEGALISM births GUILT
Re: RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) by 1Sharon(f): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
well, I am tired of all these beard gangs abeg. they should ban it at all at all.

before real men day shave clean and look responsible. now we no know who be terrorist and who be christian again

grin
Re: RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) by 6Milk(m): 6:48am On May 29, 2019
TwentyOnePilots:
Had my wedding at RCCG. Was told to go for medicals and all that, especially HIV Test. Wifey was asked to bring her gown and that of her maid. Doctors came in to do pregnancy test. Got tired at a point but hey what can I do. But then i had this funny looking Adolf Hitler moustache and not long beard. The officiating minister kept starring at my face grin. That was 5 years ago...
good for you I am also planning to get married early next year but am yet to even get a bride

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.