Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic (54655 Views)

Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video / Wizkid's 3rd Son, Zion Balogun Wears 700k Gucci / Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by CastedBlog: 11:51am On May 26, 2018
In few hours Music Legend Wizkid will be performing live at O2arena for 20,000 persons in London, And to make sure the day gets better, the singer invited his 3rd babymama who happens to be his Manager Jada Padlock to the stage., She shared the photo on her page and called him Zaddy, As you know the both of them are very close.. see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/wizkids-3rd-babymama-praises-him-as-he.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by frbona: 1:13pm On May 26, 2018
Whizkid haters
Enter here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by Munzy14(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2018
At a time, every man needs a jadaP in his life. jada is behind wizkid success outside the shores of africa. She landed a lot of deals for this guy in Europe, and currently this o2 stuff will still speak one of her numerous arrangements for star boy. When he shows her love and care, I will say she deserves it.

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 26, 2018
I love the fact that she is 100% supportive of him, unlike the rest baby mamas that cares only of monthly child payments...

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 26, 2018
jada padlock undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by Shakushaku1(m): 1:51pm On May 26, 2018
If u are worth it, ur man will adore and worship u, u can't just bring ya pussy to the table and think that's what goin make my life better.. Ladies stay woke, if I bring the damn table, a table cover frm you wnt be bad to start with .. Big up wizzy, u abt to do what ya peers dreamt of.

Proper shows, proper venue!

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by Shakushaku1(m): 1:53pm On May 26, 2018
Munzy14:
At a time, every man needs a jadaP in his life. jada is behind wizkid success outside the shores of africa. She landed a lot of deals for this guy in Europe, and currently this o2 stuff will still speak one of her numerous arrangements for star boy. When he shows her love and care, I will say she deserves it.

If u know u knw, u are a true wizkid fc

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by safarigirl(f): 1:55pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I love the fact that she is 100% supportive of him, unlike the rest baby mamas that cares only of monthly child payments...
why won't she be 100% supportive when he is spending all his money on her and her own son?

Wizkid will get what's coming to him and not one asslicker clapping for him today, will be there to hold his hand when karma slaps him in the face.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 26, 2018
safarigirl:
why won't she be 100% supportive when he is spending all his money on her and her own son?

Wizkid will get what's coming to him and not one asslicker clapping for him today, will be there to hold his hand when karma slaps him in the face.
Just so you know, she is richer and more connected than wizkid..
It was through her influence that wizkid got to collaborate with Drake..
So she can take good care of herself and her son..
wizkid is a man, he should GO and take care of his other children, nobody is stopping him...

57 Likes

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by safarigirl(f): 2:08pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
wizkid is a man, he should GO and take care of his other children, nobody is stopping him...
let him leave her first before you start calling her supportive.

A woman will naturally be supportive of the man that is with her, we will know how supportive she is when he is dancing around town with another woman.

Wizkid is a kid, anybody that can't take care of his responsibilities should not be called a man

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by ednut1(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2018
Shola and Binta right now

19 Likes

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by kmaster007: 3:54pm On May 26, 2018
nah him business be dat
Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by Hotfreeze: 6:10pm On May 26, 2018
CastedBlog:
In few hours Music Legend Wizkid will be performing live at O2arena for 20,000 persons in London, And to make sure the day gets better, the singer invited his 3rd babymama who happens to be his Manager Jada Padlock to the stage., She shared the photo on her page and called him Zaddy, As you know the both of them are very close.. see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/wizkids-3rd-babymama-praises-him-as-he.html

Na Jada Pollock this olodo blogger dey call Jada Padlock?

I swear, this blogger is not a nursery school graduate. She must have dropped out of Kindergarten.

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by looseweight: 6:11pm On May 26, 2018
Make I dust my ticket . London, Oya gberaaaa grin

Do you care to shed your abdominal fat, pls check my profile for live testimonies
Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by Xisnin(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2018
Wizkid manager praises him, how is that a news?
What kind of a manager won't praise one of his acts?
Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by Pidginwhisper: 6:11pm On May 26, 2018
Wizzy loke loke grin
Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by urchman23: 6:11pm On May 26, 2018
Another bullcrap..
Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by tokrizy: 6:11pm On May 26, 2018
grin
LIKES 4 WIZKID SHARES 4 DAVIDO

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by ifyalways(f): 6:12pm On May 26, 2018
Well. . .

The heart wants what it wants. Wiz kid wants this woman and her baby obviously. The rest were clear unwanted babies.

E Pele to the two baby mamas

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by MhizzAJ(f): 6:12pm On May 26, 2018
Alright
Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by blowjob: 6:12pm On May 26, 2018
WOMEN... grin grin..
Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by magicminister: 6:13pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Just keep quiet bro. You don’t know what you’re talking.

1- wizkid collab with Drake happened cos of skepta who is a mutual friend of wiz and drake.

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by ViaFast: 6:13pm On May 26, 2018
grin
Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by SleekyP(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2018
Call me for more info smiley

1 Share

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by Whoeppme(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2018
Wizkid am always happy for you....

But the padlock in this ur baby mama's name!!! Hymnnn hymmnn hymnnnn

Wizkid how many times did I do hymnnn?

Wizkid thred with Caution... Oooo grin grin grin

Person no dey carry answer name for warri oooo
Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by phaphyz05(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2018
safarigirl:

Tell me what exactly is paining u now.

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by Ojemedad: 6:16pm On May 26, 2018
She deserves some accolades
Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 26, 2018
Noted
Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by kolawoleibukun2: 6:16pm On May 26, 2018
see title

third baby mama

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by StarUp: 6:16pm On May 26, 2018
grin
Re: Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic by Jfrankination(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2018
shocked

Last last he will not marry her, call him zaddy or paddy i no care but Wizkid is sticking to her because she is the one helping him with abroad connections and collaborations. he has two other sons to take care of but he has failed woefully.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly / Meet ‘Area Scatter’ Nigeria’s First Publicly-known Crossdresser (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.