Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,387 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (34093 Views)

Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by braunstrowman: 5:11pm On May 26, 2018
cry cry

Gone are the days, when a woman will see her husband and she will submit to him and to his instructions wholeheartedly but not days again.

Even the Bible says wife should be submissive to her husband.
Ephesians 5:22-33 New International Version (NIV)
22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

A man will give simple instructions to his wife or girlfriend they will still find it hard to obey him or listen to his instructions.

Amaka don't do this! She will still do that.

Mama Emeka shut up when I'm talking! She will talk 50 times before the man will say two statement.

Ma victor you didn't wash my clothes! Do I look like your house maid.

You girls should be respectful and obedient to your husband or boyfriend

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by braunstrowman: 5:27pm On May 26, 2018
Believe me they will never like the truth I speak every night and day

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2018
It is simply because Buhari has reduced through his economy bad policies the financial capability of most men. And once a man's financial capability is threatened, such man's respect is likely to be threatened by his wife/girlfriend especially by the slayers.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by braunstrowman: 5:43pm On May 26, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
It is simply because Buhari has reduced through his economy bad policies the financial capability of most men. And once a man's financial capability is threatened, such man's respect is likely to be threatened by his wife/girlfriend especially by the slayers.
this guy self

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by theophorus(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2018
...Women stop respecting their Husband because of the following;

1. They are now equal to their Husband
2. They want to be free
3.Their unmarried friend don't want them to remain married
and in turns 'Boys' have start making them into BabyMama and Bedmates without commitment.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by braunstrowman: 5:47pm On May 26, 2018
theophorus:
Because they now believe
believe what bro
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2018
theophorus:

2. They want to be free
and in turns 'Boys' have start making them into BabyMama and Bedmates without commitment.
true talk G

You hit am bro

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by braunstrowman: 5:57pm On May 26, 2018
theophorus:

2. They want to be free
that gender equality weakens my soul a lot

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Ivorianaija(f): 6:08pm On May 26, 2018
Your woman is not a dog that you give orders and they must obey. You are in an equal partnership where you both show respect for each other. Respect her and she will respect you. Remember, you are a choice in her life, not a necessity.

133 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by whitebeard(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2018
guys going about saying u want to control ur woman this and that..!! Pls relax..

Ur woman is ur companion, ur best friend, ur die hard fan, ur fvck mate/buddy, ur friend that can tell u in ur face.."niccar u ain't attractive", ur bully..and likewise ladies too..!! They are not ur subject or maid one some low life object that u want to be doing ur bidding every fvcking time..there is time for everything..come together agree on something then do it..it not that one person will decide and be expecting the other to follow whether she/he likes it or not..!

Well not everyone is enlightened.. And pls don't expect to marry a virgin if u are not one, dont expect a loyal person if u ain't loyal..!

Ur spouse is ur companion..(not in front or behind)..but beside u..!

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by theophorus(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2018
braunstrowman:
that gender equality weakens my soul a lot

...Since I have try making them see the effect of 'Equality' but they refuse to listen,

I have urge them on ooo. at least they will have story to tell their 'Daughters'.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by theophorus(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
true talk G

You hit am bro

...My brother the issue don tire me ooo. Women be forming Vandame. Unfortunately, all the marriage 'counsellor' we have are only after using them to make Money.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by braunstrowman: 6:31pm On May 26, 2018
theophorus:

...Since I have try making them see the effect of 'Equality' but they refuse to listen,

I have urge them on ooo. at least they will have story to tell their 'Daughters'.
grin grin

I pray they will not say we didn't warn them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Lonestar124: 7:00pm On May 26, 2018
The more the world advance in modernization...... our psychological mind changes

Gone are also the days when our women cooks with firewood, get water from the stream, wash with their bare hands, listen to their husband deligently,dress indecently, and others...... But now look around your
environment everything is modernized for easy access.

You hardly find ladies observing the old strategy every lady want to explore and be sophisticated forgetting that this some of this old standards in awoman is what a man sees as wife material.

We the men are contributing to the effect....We love seeing our women with skimpy clothes, fake eyelashes and nails, hairs and makeup...forgetting you can't a white rice without stew.

The young ones never start when they're entitled to start cus they want to explore modernization.

I'm not castigating but as a real person we ought to balance our sophistications with some of these olden strategies.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by MrRichmond: 11:52pm On May 26, 2018
Ivorianaija:
Your woman is not a dog that you give orders and they must obey. You are in an equal partnership where you both show respect for each other. Respect her and she will respect you. Remember, you are a choice in her life, not a necessity.

Choice ke?
Who does the toasting? Cause last time I checked, especially in this part of the world, the Man sets the ball rolling by taking the risk of rejection and talking to the woman.
The man makes the choice to talk to you before anything else happens, so wth are you saying??

19 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Barzinime(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2018
This is what we are saying...equal partnership? So everything must be shared equally like paying house rent, school fees, feeding, etc .. If not there is no equality.... And I am very sure its people like you that always come back to disturb us here that your wife doesnt respect you....
Better stop saying all this nonsense..the cause of so many recent failed marriages
Ivorianaija:

45 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2018
braunstrowman:
cry cry

Gone are the days, when a woman will see her husband and she will submit to him and to his instructions wholeheartedly but not days again.

Even the Bible say wife should be submissive to her husband.
Ephesians 5:22-33 New International Version (NIV)
22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

A man will give simple instructions to his wife or girlfriend they will still find it hard to obey him or listen to his instructions.

Amaka don't do this! She will still do that.

Mama Emeka shut up when am talking! She will talk 50 times before the man will say two statement.

Ma victor you didn't wash my clothes! Do I look like your house maid.

You girls should be respectful and obedient to your husband or boyfriend
...I'm...
...says...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by braunstrowman: 8:55am On May 27, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...I'm...
...says...
GrammarNazi1 bro you will Edit some article for me this morning bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by braunstrowman: 8:57am On May 27, 2018
whitebeard:
guys going about saying u want to control ur woman this and that..!! Pls relax..

Ur woman is ur companion, ur best friend, ur die hard fan, ur fvck mate/buddy, ur friend that can tell u in ur face.."niccar u ain't attractive", ur bully..and likewise ladies too..!! They are not ur subject or maid one some low life object that u want to be doing ur bidding every fvcking time..there is time for everything..come together agree on something then do it..it not that one person will decide and be expecting the other to follow whether she/he likes it or not..!

Well not everyone is enlightened.. And pls don't expect to marry a virgin if u are not one, dont expect a loyal person if u ain't loyal..!

Ur spouse is ur companion..(not in front or behind)..but beside u..!
then they should stop engaging in Gender Equality.
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by highqueen(f): 8:59am On May 27, 2018
speak for the ladies in your family.angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by iLegendd(m): 8:59am On May 27, 2018
I didn't read, but the truth is: Women still respect their husbands, but most husbands don't know how to retain the respect. Since they're the man, they feel they deserve to be respected.

In fact, most men don't care to know how to retain respect. They think it's all about money. Yes, money is good, but making a wife respect you is not only about money, but your unshaken principles.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2018
braunstrowman:
GrammarNazi1 bro you will Edit some article for me this morning bro
I won't.
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by braunstrowman: 9:01am On May 27, 2018
highqueen:
speak for the ladies in your family.angry
what do you mean

Please make yourself understandable nne

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by braunstrowman: 9:02am On May 27, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I won't.
you have to accept this offer bro.

Very important to me

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:04am On May 27, 2018
braunstrowman:
you have to accept this offer bro.

Very important to me
I don't want to accept the offer. I won't! Thanks.
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Burgerlomo: 10:38am On May 27, 2018
Blame the social media cool
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Ivorianaija(f): 2:17pm On May 27, 2018
Barzinime:
This is what we are saying...equal partnership? So everything must be shared equally like paying house rent, school fees, feeding, etc .. If not there is no equality.... And I am very sure its people like you that always come back to disturb us here that your wife doesnt respect you....
Better stop saying all this nonsense..the cause of so many recent failed marriages

We are saying the same thing, it's just that some Nigerian women aren't willing to take up full equality when that is what it really is about. Equality means complete equality, and it shows the man that you are not dependent on him for survival you can survive on your own. Equality is complete equality!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by victorian(f): 2:48pm On May 27, 2018
Don't you people get tired?
Women this, women that!
Women are leeches, women are whores, women are evil, women are lazy.

Now, Women are now doing their own thing, you men are still complaining.

Smhhh.

When una taya, you people will go and rest. Life continues.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by braunstrowman: 3:50pm On May 27, 2018
victorian:
Don't you people get tired?
Women this, women that!
Women are leeches, women are whores, women are evil, women are lazy.

Now, Women are now doing their own thing, you men are still complaining.

Smhhh.

When una taya, you people will go and rest. Life continues.
ok ooh

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by obembet(f): 4:02pm On May 27, 2018
Maybe yours... Cos of the way you handle and treat her

If your treat your wife/gfriend as a queen, she will respect you.

Cos my wife Respect me all the time

Either am with her or not... She gives me what I deserve.

19 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 27, 2018
All this guys throwing insults on ladies on this thread, just because we gave our opinion. Hmmmmmm

Biko, how do you expect us to respect you when all you do is to abuse us verbally as a hubby and bf?

Respect is reciprocal..!

You dont dish out sh.it to us in the name of husband or bf and expect respect in return.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. / The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.