Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" (2524 Views)

Osun State Paid Corp Members Their State Allawee!! / Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee? / Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" by yehmy(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2018
Good evening all, please i will like to confirm if anyone has received Allowee for this month of may

because we were told b4 leaving camp that no payment for this month till june ending...

But a friend just called me now that she received alert of 19800 her bank is Access bank and we belong to same 18A

please if you have received yours kindly attach screenshot

MODIFIED- It's real have received mine grin
Re: May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" by Next2Bezee(m): 1:16am On May 27, 2018
Your friend is either pulling your legs or her account was accidentally credited.

You already received your allawee for May in camp.

You'll get your next (June) allawee at the end of June or 1st week of July.
Re: May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" by possibilita(m): 3:33am On May 27, 2018
yehmy:
Good evening all, please i will like to confirm if anyone has received Allowee for this month of may

because we were told b4 leaving camp that no payment for this month till june ending...

But a friend just called me now that she received alert of 19800 her bank is Access bank and we belong to same 18A

please if you have received yours kindly attach screenshot
18 a has already received may alawee and if ur friend was mistakenly credited let him visit the lgi coz there comes a time when you will all be asked to submit ur bank statement
Re: May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" by Pearlyakin(m): 6:59am On May 27, 2018
I have been thinking about this too, I had a chat with one of my platoon member yesterday and he said one of his friend receive the May alert without monthly clearance, as in he said the person redeployed sef.
Re: May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" by yehmy(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2018
Pearlyakin:
I have been thinking about this too, I had a chat with one of my platoon member yesterday and he said one of his friend receive the May alert without monthly clearance, as in he said the person redeployed sef.
kebbi to Osun?
Re: May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" by Pearlyakin(m): 12:29am On May 28, 2018
yehmy:
kebbi to Osun?
No, it's from Taraba to Osun state.
Re: May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" by yehmy(m): 7:29am On May 28, 2018
Pearlyakin:

No, it's from Taraba to Osun state.
the girl that told me is frm kebbi to Osun
Re: May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" by Pearlyakin(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2018
yehmy:
the girl that told me is frm kebbi to Osun
From another source, it seems they will pay everybody this week, irrespective of ppa or no ppa(for those that redeployed), the info was from a platoon inspector.
Re: May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" by yehmy(m): 7:44am On May 28, 2018
Pearlyakin:

From another source, it seems they will pay everybody this week, irrespective of ppa or no ppa(for those that redeployed), the info was from a platoon inspector.
i just pray o, boys need money joor
Re: May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" by Pearlyakin(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2018
yehmy:
i just pray o, boys need money joor
Lol, boys don dey lowkey oooo, make them pay us.

1 Like

Re: May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" by Pearlyakin(m): 8:59am On May 28, 2018
[5/26, 18:13] Platoon Insp: Management felt that waiting till June to pay the 2018 Batch A would amount to hardship as a large % already finished their last allowance. So the decision to pay was taken on Wednesday.....
[5/26, 18:15] Platoon Insp: This means dat ur last allawee is April 2018 and this one will be May 2018..... Although this has eventual implications but will solve the problem of hardship on corps members for now
[5/26, 18:15] Platoon Insp: Expect your alert anytime next week
[5/26, 18:18] Platoon Insp: The payment is going to be automatic either accepted yet or not. Ppa yet or not. Documented yet or not..... The next clearance is for June Allowance
[5/26, 18:19] Platoon Insp: Yes....u may not get double payment when passing out
[5/26, 18:21] Platoon Insp: If the money has bn for may 2018..... U will pass out in March 2019....u will collect February 2019 Allowance and immediately, like a week after u will collect March and April allowance making like 3
[5/26, 18:21] Platoon Insp: But now is for April 2018....u will collect February 2019 and after like a week collect March 2019.....lobatan

#ForwardedAsReceived

1 Like

Re: May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" by yehmy(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2018
frm my platoon group this afternoon

Re: May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" by yehmy(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2018
Pearlyakin:

Lol, boys don dey lowkey oooo, make them pay us.
Bros i don receive my own ooo
Re: May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" by Pearlyakin(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2018
yehmy:
Bros i don receive my own ooo
Wow, that's good I'm still expecting mine ooo, though i receive a msg from Nysc secretariat to send my bank details, so hopefully today or tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Businesses You Can Do As A Student To Live Financially Free On Campus!!! / Breaking News / NYSC Book Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.