Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Thought Of Lifestyle Blogging And Finding Your "Blend" Of Content - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thought Of Lifestyle Blogging And Finding Your "Blend" Of Content (330 Views)

Surviving The Nigerian Job Search: A Humorous Guide To Finding Your Dream Job / I Started Blogging And It Earned Me Almost $5k/month / I Thought I Have Gotten A Job, Cruel Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thought Of Lifestyle Blogging And Finding Your "Blend" Of Content by Tmicheals123(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2018
I have been going through a lot of thoughts recently about lifestyle blogging and I discovered that lifestyle blogging is a niche where you write about your personal experience, share your opinion, your ideas whereby you put it into writing and share with your readers to let them have a clear understanding about your own view and perception.

A time, many bloggers tend to mix up lifestyle blogging with fashion & beauty niche which has one particular focus, lifestyle blogging is a unique blend of interests pieced together by the author of each individual lifestyle blog.

More so, finding topics to write about lifestyle blogging is not necessarily going to give you a tough time, rather it gives you more stability to span your writing skills.

Having started my Industrial Training months I began to align myself with lifestyle blogging, although my blog is an all-around niche.

With this shift to lifestyle, rather than a specific topic, I feel I am able to better share a ‘blend’ of topics which interest me at this stage in my life.

In today’s article, I am going deeper into what lifestyle blogging means for me and how you can hone in on the ‘blend’ of your own lifestyle blog.

Read more: http://www.tmichealsblog.com.ng/2018/05/thought-of-lifestyle-blogging-and.html

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Starting Your Own Online Retailing Store / Nigerian Youth Shines At The World Confab On Climate Change And Global Warming I / How To Ask For Recommendations On Linkedin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.