Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor (40600 Views)

Women And Their Hypocrisy / Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? / If You Participated In The Davido N1 Million Challenge, Coming Into This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2018
I have written several times about the hypocrisy of many Nigerian ladies towards faithfulness of their men towards them but many ladies tend to disagree with me...nevertheless,the stories we read everyday corroborate my stand point..

It is very clear that most of our Naija ladies can be bought and as far as there is enough money to make them Happy,the man is free to have as many ladies as possible,cheat on them with impunity,make as many baby mamas as possible and even marry as many extra wives as they can...Wizkid,Davido and several other celebrities have proved this and many ladies will not mind joining the growing numbers of their baby mamas.

Indeed most of our Naija ladies tend to forget that word faithfulness as long as the guy is loaded but GOD HELP you if you are a struggling guy and you dare contemplate cheating on them.

God help our ladies.

156 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by highqueen(f): 8:04pm On May 26, 2018
nawa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by pocohantas(f): 8:04pm On May 26, 2018
God help which ladies?

Are you not the one that created a thread telling women not to expect faithfulness from men, as long as he provides?

https://www.nairaland.com/4065809/10-realistic-steps-lady-should

Another one; take note of the first point
https://www.nairaland.com/3336311/every-lady-wants-experience-happy

Everyone that disagreed with you, you called kids.
Now we done agree, you're talking of hypocrisy. Mtcheew! angry

205 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Safiaa(f): 8:04pm On May 26, 2018
Not condoning cheating, but would rather be cheated on by a man I’m benefiting significantly from, than a man I’m struggling with. And according to you mr toks, ALL men cheat. So i’ll Pick the better option. Okuur, osee!!

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by pocohantas(f): 8:07pm On May 26, 2018
Safiaa:
Not condoning cheating. But would rather be cheated on by a man I’m benefiting significantly from, than a man I’m struggling with. Sorry. And according to you mr toks, all men cheat. So i’ll Pick the richer cheating dude any day smiley

Broke men are only allowed to cheat on poverty (with riches).

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by nikkypearl(f): 8:10pm On May 26, 2018
undecided undecided all men cheat!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 26, 2018
You don't mean it
pocohantas:

Broke men are only allowed to cheat on poverty (with riches).

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 26, 2018
Once I get married to my crush in a year or two I am never cheating on her. Bella is a princess, I want to put a ring on it

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Olalan(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2018
Are you just knowing the truth about most girls who see love in the availability of cash to spend on them. If not why would several girls hover round a guy who is a know womaniser

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by makydebbie(f): 8:30pm On May 26, 2018
This thread reeks of hypocrisy.

Are you not the one that said cheating is in men's DNA? And we should accept a cheating husband. We should even buy condoms for our cheating partners.

Now that we've accepted our fate, we're hypocrites? What are you high on this evening?

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by IamPlato(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2018

Money Is The Power that Makes A Man Almost Omnipotent

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 8:42pm On May 26, 2018
pocohantas:
God help which ladies?

Are you not the one that created a thread, telling women not to expect faithfulness from men, as long as he provides?

https://www.nairaland.com/4065809/10-realistic-steps-lady-should

Another one; take note of the first point
https://www.nairaland.com/3336311/every-lady-wants-experience-happy

Everyone that disagreed with you, you called kids.
Now we done agree, you're talking of hypocrisy.
Mtcheew! angry

Chai! See excuse...sense no go kill you...
Oya tender an unreserved apology for your attacks since you now agree.

19 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:

Are you not the one that said cheating is in men's DNA? And we should accept a cheating husband. We should even buy condoms for our cheating partners.

Now that we've accepted our fate, we're hypocrites? What are you high on this evening?

Broke guys are in trouble...now that I have put you all in a tight corner,I'm now right abi...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 26, 2018
Abeg let me cry in a Range in peace

12 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by donstan18: 8:45pm On May 26, 2018
One old man go just dey disturb Nairaland with dating and relationship thread , yet he never marry.

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by youcanmakeit: 8:47pm On May 26, 2018
Men cheat, women cheat.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by makydebbie(f): 8:49pm On May 26, 2018
Toks2008:

Broke guys are in trouble...now that I have put you all in a tight corner,I'm now right abi...
Funny.
No one is making anything about broke guys. I don't even roll that way here.

I'm talking about your stinking hypocrisy. Were you not the same person that said all men cheat? And women should accept it like that? So why are you complaining now that women have accepted it?
Double standards oshi.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:

Funny.
No one is making anything about broke guys. I don't even roll that way here.

I'm talking about your stinking hypocrisy. Were you not the same person that said all men cheat? And women should accept it like that? So why are you complaining now that women have accepted it?
Double standards oshi.

On the contrary I'm surprised they suddenly do considering their lioness attitude towards those threads so you are wrong using that word "hypocrisy" for me cos I was the one with that stand view...i guess the double standard is by you and others who before now stood against it but are singing a different tune probably because of the compelling proof.

I'm quite amazed to see this new lyrics from you ladies...interesting I must say.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2018
nikkypearl:
undecided undecided all men cheat!!!!

But it is a taboo for a struggling guy to cheat.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2018
Safiaa:
Not condoning cheating, but would rather be cheated on by a man I’m benefiting significantly from, than a man I’m struggling with. And according to you mr toks, ALL men cheat. So i’ll Pick the better option. Okuur, osee!!

Oga o...nkan ti mo n ka ni eni ya mi lenu.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Rubbiish(m): 9:16pm On May 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
Once I get married to my crush in a year or two I am never cheating on her. Bella is a princess, I want to put a ring on it
Hmmm
U wey b say every female na your friend....Can u really do the bold?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by makydebbie(f): 9:18pm On May 26, 2018
Toks2008:

On the contrary I'm surprised they suddenly do considering their lioness attitude towards those threads so you are wrong using that word "hypocrisy" for me cos I was the one with that stand view...i guess the double standard is by you and others who before now stood against it but are singing a different tune probably because of the compelling proof.

I'm quite amazed to see this new lyrics from you ladies...interesting I must say.

Spare me your lame damage control.
You were the one who advocated unfaithfulness. Saying women should expect such disrespect from their partners. Now you're here preaching hypocrisy that women are taking what men bring to the table.

No be your type.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 26, 2018
Sure my man, once I am in a relationship, I am very committed
Rubbiish:

Hmmm
U wey b say every female na your friend....Can u really do the bold?
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by pocohantas(f): 9:28pm On May 26, 2018
Toks2008:

Chai! See excuse...sense no go kill you...
Oya tender an unreserved apology for your attacks since you now agree.

Smh. You need a thoroughly psychological exuberance... I mean exoneration undecided undecided

23 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:

"OUR" ? I'm sure you aren't part of them, or are you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 26, 2018
Toks2008:
I have written several times about the hypocrisy of many Nigerian ladies towards faithfulness of their men towards them but many ladies tend to disagree with me...nevertheless,the stories we read everyday corroborate my stand point..

It is very clear that most of our Naija ladies can be bought and as far as there is enough money to make them Happy,the man is free to have as many ladies as possible,cheat on them with impunity,make as many baby mamas as possible and even marry as many extra wives as they can...Wizkid,Davido and several other celebrities have proved this and many ladies will not mind joining the growing numbers of their baby mamas.

Indeed most of our Naija ladies tend to forget that word faithfulness as long as the guy is loaded but GOD HELP you if you are a struggling guy and you dare contemplate cheating on them.

God help our ladies.

What you say is practically True, but the problem is that It is coming from you (the Supposed Hypocrite).

So therefore, Just go ahead & Delete your POST. So you won't end up being a double standard hypocrite like Linda !

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Ugomba(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by makydebbie(f): 9:51pm On May 26, 2018
cruchenutii:

"OUR" ? I'm sure you aren't part of them, or are you?
I'm generalizing since he generalized too.
Not into relationship bs.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2018
cruchenutii:

What you say is practically True, but the problem is that It is coming from you (the Supposed Hypocrite).

So therefore, Just go ahead & Delete your POST. So you won't end up being a double standard hypocrite like Linda !

You people just use grammar like a kindergarten...how do some of you reason?

I'm so happy that ladies on this thread have so far admitted that I was right all along...

So please go back to school to understand the use of English...

I'm here buttresing my point and you are using hypocrisy to describe it..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 26, 2018
Toks2008:

You people just use grammar like a kindergarten...how do you some of you reason?

I'm so happy that ladies on this thread have so far admitted that I was right all along...

So please go back to school to understand the use of English...

Oga no one is fighting you, but since you do not want to agree that you are an hypocrite. You can take your BS SOMEWHERE ELSE AND NOT TO ME.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm generalizing since he generalized too.
Not into relationship bs.

Generalize! Like seriously! awon olodo po nii forum yii o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / I Am A Feminist!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.