Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,222 members, 7,780,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:00 PM

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor (40599 Views)

Women And Their Hypocrisy / Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? / If You Participated In The Davido N1 Million Challenge, Coming Into This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Check the link Poco dropped and you'll understand better. Most especially, the first link.
Oh, okay.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 26, 2018
Another thread that will back fire on toks, Loading... grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by nicholartsdesign: 10:56pm On May 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
Once I get married to my crush in a year or two I am never cheating on her. Bella is a princess, I want to put a ring on it
u mean hakeems daughter?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by blowjob: 10:57pm On May 26, 2018
NIGERIANS,ARE SO JOBLESSSS,NA ONLY TO WRITE GRAMMER AND ARGUE TRASH TOPICS... grin grin
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Hotfreeze: 10:57pm On May 26, 2018
Toks2008 has suddenly become a sagging scrotum that everyone kicks about.

Talk of a nasty fall from grace to below the grass.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by kenex4ever(m): 10:57pm On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:

You don't tell me what to do here. This is my cyberspace.

Quote him if you're bored or something. I don't take such hypocrisy lightly. Now that women are putting up with men and their cheating ways, why is he complaining? Birds of a feather.
na today women begin put up with cheating guys with cash? Even before ur grand parents were born it has been like dat.

He is only complaining because women took the part of his advice dat favour them, which is putting up with only d rich cheats instead of ALL MEN

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Gerrard59(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2018
Anyone who takes Toks2008 serious is certainly a newbie to Nairaland.

Dude comes across as a twerp!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Akowemoon(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2018
God will help their ministry, as long as some dey give us Congo shine, e no kwonsain me.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 26, 2018
Who is Hakeem?
nicholartsdesign:

u mean hakeems daughter?
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2018
kenex4ever:
stop all these unnecessary repetition. As if you agreed with him when he said all men are cheats n women should put up with them.

My broda God bless you o...its like some nairaland ladies just make comments for attention sake.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by cooltola(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2018
U can be broke and still cheat. Money just enable cheaters to cheat more. Most women do not like a broke man except u are extremely fine or talented orhave serious potential or extremely charming . Hustle harder, work smarter or be good player

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 26, 2018
Toks2008:

The way they suddenly changed lyrics on this thread scares me...

They suddenly want to pour it on my head...fear women..

Now they suddenly want to follow my advice.
Hahaaaaa
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by jstar376(m): 11:05pm On May 26, 2018
nikkypearl:
undecided undecided all men cheat!!!!
you are wrong sister
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 11:05pm On May 26, 2018
LivingFree:
Another thread that will back fire on toks, Loading... grin

Lol! Funny enough this thread exunulrates me 200% cos I have observed that most ladies tolerate rich dudes who cheat but will curse the day they met a broke guy who does same...are both not men?

Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Broke men are only allowed to cheat on poverty (with riches).

Kai! See your mouth.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by femi4: 11:05pm On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:
This thread reeks of hypocrisy.

Are you not the one that said cheating is in men's DNA? And we should accept a cheating husband. We should even buy condoms for our cheating partners.

Now that we've accepted our fate, we're hypocrites? What are you high on this evening?
Don't take him serious , he always contradict himself.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Gerrard59(m): 11:07pm On May 26, 2018
cooltola:
U can be broke and still cheat. Money just enable cheaters to cheat more. Most women do not like a broke man except u are extremely fine or talented orhave serious potential or extremely charming . Hustle harder, work smarter or be good player

This is not even the case. The nexus is OP's hypocrisy. Says women should accept cheaters yet complains when they do. Same as one Amarabae or whatever. Two-mouthed individuals.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 26, 2018
Toks2008:

Lol! Funny enough this thread exunulrates me 200% cos I have observed that most ladies tolerate rich dudes who cheat but will curse the day they meet a broke guy who does same...are both not men?

Bunch of hypocrites.

You sir talk from both sides of your mouth... you are a marketing gimmick and I stopped taking you serious about 2 years ago tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by luminouz(m): 11:08pm On May 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Broke men are only allowed to cheat on poverty (with riches).
Oh God!
Don't u ever stop?? grin
U n makydebbie take these guys too serious online!!
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by luminouz(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2018
Gerrard59:
Anyone who takes Toks2008 serious is certainly a newbie to Nairaland.

Dude comes across as a twerp!
No need to sound like a TROLL!!!
Just let it slide.will u? undecided
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by KazeemIbrahim1: 11:11pm On May 26, 2018
nikkypearl:
undecided undecided all men cheat!!!!
Who told you to date all of us?

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by luminouz(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:
As you're the gang leader. Olodo oshi.
Lmaooooo
So u understand Yoruba? grin
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2018
LivingFree:

You sir talk from both sides of your mouth... you are a marketing gimmick and I stopped taking you serious about 2 years ago tongue

Honestly I'm considering not responding to some comments again especially from ladies cos it's pretty hard for most of you to write coherently...which both sides?

My standpoint has been the same from time memorial but this is the first thread I see ladies not only admitting this fact but also boldly stating their affinity to accept a rich cheat.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by luminouz(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2018
safarigirl:
not even unmarried, oga is a divorcee.

So now ur going personal undecided
Daz a new low If u ask me.....
This is SM....never take things here too serious!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Gerrard59(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Gerrard59(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2018
luminouz:

No need to sound like a TROLL!!!
Just let it slide.will u? undecided

Who is this?
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by EXLOVER(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:
One old man go just dey disturb Nairaland with dating and relationship thread , yet he never marry.
I just like this your comment, thumbs up, I'm a fan.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by lovethchioma(f): 11:19pm On May 26, 2018
Trash, Trash and more Trash...
Anyone making an argument with this Op is actually Jobless. I stopped taking him seriously a long time ago.
Mtcheww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by luminouz(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2018
Gerrard59:

Who is this? undecided
It's Alien!!!!
Like I said..let it slide!
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Gerrard59(m): 11:21pm On May 26, 2018
luminouz:

It's Alien!!!!
Like I said..let it slide!

Yes... When you start buying data bundles for me!
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by eyinjuege: 11:22pm On May 26, 2018
You can be sure Davido and wizzie have more male friends and famzers that wouldn't be around them if they were not rich.
If they were broke guys, these friends would have been avoiding them.
So, it is just the way of the world. Money attracts.
None of the guys are married, and they are still single and can date or marry. It's left for the woman they are in a relationship with to give herself brain and do what will pay her- stay with a cheating partner or carry your kaya and leave. Tania Omotayo left Wizzie when he was unfaithful. Chioma stuck with Davido. Both women grown adults.
That doesnt mean all women have to stay with cheating partners or even leave them (broke guys too cheat btw).
They don't even have any relationship with their baby mamas other than co-parenting, so why can't they date other women?
Olamide has a baby mama and seems to be in an exclusive relationship with her. He can be held accountable by her if he cheats on her. The women they cheat with have no responsibilty towards the baby mamas

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by safarigirl(f): 11:22pm On May 26, 2018
luminouz:

So now ur going personal undecided
Daz a new low If u ask me.....
This is SM....never take things here too serious!!!
what is personal there?

You are the one taking things serious, because I can barely see what is personal here.

I am not taking anything serious, I am laughing at the irony of the situation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? / Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.