Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor (40665 Views)

Women And Their Hypocrisy / Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? / If You Participated In The Davido N1 Million Challenge, Coming Into This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by softwhispers: 11:47am On May 29, 2018
Toks2008:

Better go and hustle hard cos this one wey you dey cast your fellow man cos of PM no go help you...infact the babe in question can still be my side dish with proper arrangement so dude triple your hustle and you won't need to bed for PMs.

Okay, sir
I hear you; I will work hard

Now a bit of friendly advice for you:

Cultivate respect for women. Not for any reason other than that it is the right thing to do. Enough with the misogynistic, condescending, degrading ideas you keep propagating in your threads and comments

Then again, we are all just catching fun here and this is all some joke, right?

Otherwise, you would be one pathetic, hateful, depressed sexist

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor by Toks2008(m): 12:59pm On May 29, 2018
softwhispers:

Okay, sir
I hear you; I will work hard

Now a bit of friendly advice for you:

Cultivate respect for women. Not for any reason other than that it is the right thing to do. Enough with the misogynistic, condescending, degrading ideas you keep propagating in your threads and comments

Then again, we are all just catching fun here and this is all some joke, right?

Otherwise, you would be one pathetic, hateful, depressed sexist

So how does my thread lack respect for women? i guess you are surprised there is a guy who doesnt asslick but will say it as it is.... My advise for you boy..grow up and be a man.Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.