Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. (4241 Views)

Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore / How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by udemejack(m): 10:56pm On May 26, 2018
I am just tired of everything but i cant just forget about her,severally have tried to move on but something is always dragging me back.
We stopped talking to each other close to a month now (though we stay in the same compound) because i discovered that she is this person that can never be remorseful and ask for forgiveness even if its glaring in her eyes that she offended you but will always want you to make the bold steps for reconciliation and i became tired of everything and allowed things to go her way.
She has cheated on me severally even upto the point of inviting a man from her home state and the dude spent upto a week with her and i still forgave her not to talk of another dude that she had a fling with in the same compound and a certain Hausa boy who is so interested in her but she keeps on saying that he is just a bestie and nigga has been visiting very often.
Tomorrow is her birthday and she has traveled to her guy's place in Akwa ibom although she lied that she went to her village though i intend to call her this night to wish her hapy birthday
Does it mean i still love her even against all odds? Or how can i just move on? Cus i am still emotional
cc
ilegend
Harddon
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 26, 2018
Are you cursed? Look at how you and many men are sharing one pussy! SMH.

20 Likes

Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by donstan18: 11:19pm On May 26, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't think he's the first.

It's something that is common with ladies, you know.
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

I don't think he's the first.

It's something that is common with ladies, you know.
Why are you being economical with words? grin

SMH, like guys are saints.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 26, 2018
It may be hard and you will hurt, but just move on bro. These girls are not our friend.

6 Likes

Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by donstan18: 11:26pm On May 26, 2018
kimbraa:
Why are you being economical with words? grin

SMH, like guys are saints.
Lol grin I want to be nice with my point here cheesy

We guyz aren't saint, but trust me Kimbraa, it's strange to see a lady who keeps one man these days.

Lots of you are cheats, alot. kiss

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

Lol grin I want to be nice with my point here cheesy

We guyz aren't saint, but trust me Kim.braa, it's strange to see a lady who keeps one man these days.

Lots of you are cheats, alot. kiss
But I'm keeping just one man, and I know there are lots of ladies like me. Since your assertion doesn't have any proof to back it up, then I assume it's a mere assumption. Quit assuming! Guys are worse, and that's a fact.

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by udemejack(m): 11:39pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18 and kimbraa,can you two stop using my thread to discuss your family issue?

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by donstan18: 11:41pm On May 26, 2018
kimbraa:
But I'm keeping just one man, and I know there are lots of ladies like me. Since your assertion doesn't have any proof to back it up, then I assume it's a mere assumption. Quit assuming! Guys are worse, and that's a fact.

grin grin
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin
I made you speechless? grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 26, 2018
udemejack:
dons.tan18 and kimb.raa,can you too stop using my thread to discuss your family issue?
You don't need advice. grin
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by chidekings(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2018
udemejack:
donstan18 and kimbraa,can you too stop using my thread to discuss your family issue?
U get issue here and u come still get bad mouth on top..chai

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by udemejack(m): 11:46pm On May 26, 2018
chidekings:

U get issue here and u come still get bad mouth on top..chai
mbok dont be vex...lol
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by udemejack(m): 11:48pm On May 26, 2018
kimbraa:
You don't need advice. grin
na play nah grin[quote
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by donstan18: 11:49pm On May 26, 2018
kimbraa:
I made you speechless? grin
And got me laughing hard grin grin
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

And got me laughing hard grin grin
He would laugh out loud too if I say same to him. grin
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by donstan18: 11:54pm On May 26, 2018
kimbraa:
He would laugh out loud too if I say same to him. grin

Because he knows it's a joke grin
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

Because he knows it's a joke grin
Trust is earned by one's actions. I can't waste my time trying to convince someone that I'm faithful. Whether he believes or not, it's his problem, but I just know I can't cheat on who I love. grin
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by donstan18: 12:02am On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Trust is earned by one's actions. I can't waste my time trying to convince someone that I'm faithful. Whether he believes or not, it's his problem, but I just know I can't cheat on who I love. grin

I'm yet to learn how to love cry
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Safiaa(f): 12:05am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

because you’re too bitter. Remove the bitterness and you’ll experience some great things in your life.
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by donstan18: 12:08am On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
because you’re too bitter. Remove the bitterness and you’ll experience some great things in your life.

Lol grin grin

I'm the last person to be seen as a bitter guy, i'm playful and nice if you observe well.

I'm not bitter.

Btween, why did you say such?
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by dojnr4real: 12:08am On May 27, 2018
she has moved on and you are here killing yourself over nothing. sense fall on you bro.. go and add value to your life. she will continue to cheat on you even if you decide to marry. such people can send one to their early grave. you deserve a slap guy.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by ChopBellefull(m): 12:11am On May 27, 2018
Bro m suffering same tin nw, although m nt sure shez cheating yet.. Bt i hv let go no matter wat..
If sergio Ramos cn do dat to Salah, dats enuf reason d world z wicked.. I advise u to pull off your dolphin heart nd wear dat of a lion.
The easiest way u cn forget her z to get a new gf
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Safiaa(f): 12:11am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

Lol grin grin

I'm the last person to be seen as a bitter guy, i'm playful and nice if you observe well.

I'm not bitter.

Btween, why did you say such?
Because sir, you are bitter.
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by donstan18: 12:12am On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
Because sir, you are bitter.
You seems disturbed, honestly.
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Nobody: 12:13am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

No wonder you reek of bitterness and frustration. grin
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 12:14am On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:

Kimgold i sight you
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Safiaa(f): 12:14am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

You seems disturbed, honestly.
Coming from you? That’s shocking. You are the most disturbed delusional man on this site. I definitely believe you are mentally ill as people are saying. Go and sleep please.
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by donstan18: 12:15am On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
No wonder you reek of bitterness and frustration. grin

Lol grin grin But I'm more friendly than you, cheesy
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:15am On May 27, 2018
You need Sergio Ramos in your life to reset your brain, bro

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by donstan18: 12:15am On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
Coming from you? That’s shocking. You are the most disturbed delusional man on this site. I definitely belive you are mentally ill as people are saying. Go and sleep please.

Nawao
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Safiaa(f): 12:17am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

Nawao
God help you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18 Ass Clap Thursday Twerk / 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. / Surprise Photo Of Davido’s ‘cassava’ Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.