Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Salah's Post Match Comment - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salah's Post Match Comment (2437 Views)

AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment / Tottenham Coach Pochettino Cries During His Post-match Interview(video) / Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salah's Post Match Comment by iAmucheemma(m): 3:21am On May 27, 2018
Salah: "I don't think Ramos' tackle on me was by accident. He clutched my arm as I was going down, and then put his entire weight on it. This is not something normal. I'm very disappointed. If this is how Real Madrid wins, I don't ever want to join them."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salah's Post Match Comment by luvcherish(m): 3:41am On May 27, 2018
NOTED

1 Like

Re: Salah's Post Match Comment by SaintLorenzo(m): 3:58am On May 27, 2018
Hmmmmmm
Re: Salah's Post Match Comment by Talknochip(m): 4:24am On May 27, 2018
Re: Salah's Post Match Comment by IamGoke(m): 4:28am On May 27, 2018
Ramos!!!!!! angry
Re: Salah's Post Match Comment by kmaster007: 4:41am On May 27, 2018
if you don't no now you no Every champions league final was a hit back to back to back from Atletico Madrid, to Juventus, to Liverpool but the anti Real Madrid refuse to accept the Champions..

1 Like

Re: Salah's Post Match Comment by anibirelawal(m): 4:53am On May 27, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: Salah's Post Match Comment by madridguy(m): 5:05am On May 27, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Salah's Post Match Comment by Riogeese(m): 5:51am On May 27, 2018
iAmucheemma:
Salah: "I don't think Ramos' tackle on me was by accident. He clutched my arm as I was going down, and then put his entire weight on it. This is not something normal. I'm very disappointed. If this is how Real Madrid wins, I don't ever want to join them."
They don’t even need you tongue

1 Like

Re: Salah's Post Match Comment by MrSoccer: 7:05am On May 27, 2018
iAmucheemma:

Please, Can you abuse your father and go scot free!!! No, it is either he punishes you or God would do that for him.

How Ramos diverted his yellow card to Mane, the fool who saw him waiting intentionally with that authentic plans [You Are A Defender]

1 Like

Re: Salah's Post Match Comment by Lh19(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2018
This is a fake quote, Salah never said anything after the match
Re: Salah's Post Match Comment by rex444(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2018
Mo salad abi na salah....football is not for the weak...besides, the little experience i had during my football days is that in the course of the game your opponent is your enemy....
Re: Salah's Post Match Comment by caprini1: 10:34am On May 27, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin
won kere si number wa.....won small,won small #halamadrid
Re: Salah's Post Match Comment by FoolishBoy419: 12:01pm On May 27, 2018
rex444:
Mo salad abi na salah....football is not for the weak...besides, the little experience i had during my football days is that in the course of the game your opponent is your enemy....

Football is not for the weak you say? This is a very stupid and dumb comment from you. Why don't we rename it to UEFA smackdown or Raw?

1 Like

Re: Salah's Post Match Comment by rex444(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Football is not for the weak you say? This is a very stupid and dumb comment from you. Why don't we rename it to UEFA smackdown or Raw?
its very easy to call names...thanks for d insult,reminds me again why its called social media.....thumbs up
Re: Salah's Post Match Comment by kmaster007: 2:33pm On May 27, 2018
you no dey look face. you tink say nah premier league way ur beating Man city.. dis real Madrid for d team of history. d team of back to back. remind you, next time if you hear Ramos you go run... dat another lesson for you....
Re: Salah's Post Match Comment by NeeKlaus: 2:34pm On May 27, 2018
rex444:
its very easy to call names...thanks for d insult,reminds me again why its called social media.....thumbs up
Bros, he just said your opinion seems "dumb and stupid". That doesn't necessarily mean you are "dumb and stupid". An intelligent person can still say something dumb.

How is that parallel to calling names na?
Re: Salah's Post Match Comment by rex444(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Bros, he just said your opinion seems "dumb and stupid". That doesn't necessarily mean you are "dumb and stupid". An intelligent person can still say something dumb.

How is that parallel to calling names na?
so nice of u buh its my opinion....no one but only a bully thinks its right to murder others opinion.... Enof said abt that,its social media as his name implies, he is free to voice out his bitterness

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Prediction Telegram Channel For 2019 / Handicappers Lounge / Champions League Highest Goal Scorers This Season [see Top 18]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.