Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos (4574 Views)

Wizkid, Johnboyega And Tiwa Savage Pose Backstage At 02arena / Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo / Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by GibsonB(m): 6:50am On May 27, 2018
Wizkid was a hit last night, He Made History, Broke records and Became a Legend, But thats just beans compared to what He's walking home with, The singer wrapped up over Half a Billion naira, I just dug out something, Ok so the Show ticket was sold at £55 each, And he sold out 20,000 which is the full capacity..

£55 is equivalent of N26, 423, which means each person paid that amount to watch Star Boy perform at o2arena..

I calculated it at N26,400 X 20,000 = N528, 000,000.

So If this my figure is accurate, then your boy is coming back home, with not just a money bag, but money Warehouse..lol

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/here-is-how-much-wizkid-made-from-his.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by midolian(m): 7:05am On May 27, 2018
And I hope he spends the proceeds well..

They are rich! They can never go broke! This is what we think of many Nigerian artistes.

This is the same way we felt about many celebrities in the past until they cried to the public to help them with a few million bucks to enable them undergo surgery..

Indeed, riches is from God..and He guides whom he wills.

4 Likes

Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by CDCEO001: 7:07am On May 27, 2018
Did you just said half a million naira?
Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by midolian(m): 7:10am On May 27, 2018
CDCEO001:
Did you just said half a million naira?
That's over half a billion (buy his calculation). Don't mistake billion for million..dem no be mate

3 Likes

Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by GoggleB(m): 7:17am On May 27, 2018
The least ticket was £55.. There are ticket higher than that price.. Tickets for BOX 1 to BOX 6 is different..

1 Like

Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by CDCEO001: 7:49am On May 27, 2018
midolian:
That's over half a billion (buy his calculation). Don't mistake billion for million..dem no be mate
I wanted to draw his attention to his mistake.
Wiz can't come and make half a million, that one never reach how much he go wear self.
Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by Jethrolite(m): 7:51am On May 27, 2018
GibsonB:
Wizkid was a hit last night, He Made History, Broke records and Became a Legend, But thats just beans compared to what He's walking home with, The singer wrapped up over Half a Billion naira, I just dug out something, Ok so the Show ticket was sold at £55 each, And he sold out 20,000 which is the full capacity..

£55 is equivalent of N26, 423, which means each person paid that amount to watch Star Boy perform at o2arena..

So If this my figure is accurate, then your boy is coming back home, with not just a money bag, but money Warehouse..lol

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/here-is-how-much-wizkid-made-from-his.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

I shouldn't expect more from a gossip blog.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by mustylique(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2018
so he is not going to pay his promoters Abi, and his sponsors too won't get anything Abi...do u think he pulled it off by himself...show promoters and sponsors Na the koko, u will be shocked at how many percent will go to them. not to talk of expenses incurred before selling out..not to forget say London tax no be beans.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by Lagbaja01(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2018
Is price of dollar now fixed?? Besides, 55 usd should be around N19850 to N20,000...
Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by joudini(m): 8:24am On May 27, 2018
Estimate
Promotion, Event center & Support staff - 20%
Support artistes - 15%
Tax & license - 25%
Wizkid - 35%
Miscellaneous - 5%

3 Likes

Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by linda190(f): 8:33am On May 27, 2018
That wizkid self na wa o, is he using jazz? I suggest we all make use of this web app to filter out rumors and fake news that will waste our time and make us have false belief. [url]Evrytin.com[/url] Bloggers and content creators can also put their blog post there to get more users but note, if u carry naija yeyes go that side DEM go block u lik rat hole. grin cheesy

REPOST<--

1 Share

Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by columbus007(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2018
the small boy never enter naija,he still dey were him dey hustle,but you nko?you don take biro and calculator dey calculate the boy money,guy fear God now.
Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by CastedGist: 9:17am On May 27, 2018
sad
Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by yungtunes(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2018
GibsonB:

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--

Cc; Lalasticlala

Mtch!!! So e rent hall 4 free?

3 Likes

Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by Ebuka007: 9:44am On May 27, 2018
mustylique:
so he is not going to pay his promoters Abi, and his sponsors too won't get anything Abi...do u think he pulled it off by himself...show promoters and sponsors Na the koko, u will be shocked at how many percent will go to them. not to talk of expenses incurred before selling out..not to forget say London tax no be beans.

people don't understand hw dis show stuff works, its all about fake tins, most of us fed better than MOST celebrities. by the time he has paid all this people, he may not have up to thirty million naira.
u may say it's impossible.
but dats the truth.

3 Likes

Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by Ebuka007: 9:49am On May 27, 2018
joudini:
Estimate
Promotion, Event center & Support staff - 20%12
Support artistes - 15%
Tax & license - 25%
Wizkid - 35%
Miscellaneous - 5%

promotion, venue, security I mean bomb square can't be less than 35 percent.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by joudini(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2018
Ebuka007:

promotion, venue, security I mean bomb square can't be less than 35 percent.

It really depends on the returns of the promotions with respect to the size of sponsors. I also kept some percent for the miscellaneous.

All these are rough estimates but are certainly closer to the fact than the OP's claim.
Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 27, 2018
Wizzy na our boy.

Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 27, 2018
so op he made more than the senate president in a year. Continue with your lies nonsense.
Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by Abbey2sam(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2018
GibsonB:

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--

Cc; Lalasticlala

Tax bro, tax

Go back to your drawing board

1 Like

Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by ednut1(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2018
Jethrolite:
I shouldn't expect more from a gossip blog.
very dull blogger lol. Wizkid was just an headliner. Uk tax is there, cos of hiring 02 arena too etc

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos by Olibboy: 6:07pm On May 27, 2018
Ire (goodness) be my portion

(1) (Reply)

Annual Parade Of Ostentatious Supercars By The Super Rich / [PHOTOS] 5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends Who Are Now Swore Enemies / Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself Smoking Weed, Says He Doesn't Give A Fvck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.