Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:24 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) (21217 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by 360frolic(m): 7:29am On May 27, 2018
Nollywood actress and one time songstress, Tonto Dikeh shared lovely photos with hiker son to celebrate this year’s children’s day.

Shared with the caption:

HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY TO MY BABY���

#KINGANDRE #KINGY #JUICYMAN #MYACE #MYMINE #MYWORLD #HAPPYCHILDRENSDAY ❤️����❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

http://newshelm.ng/photos-tonto-dikeh-celebrates-childrens-day-with-her-son/

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:20am On May 27, 2018
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 8:21am On May 27, 2018
is there a public holiday for children tomorrow?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by ajiwo1: 8:36am On May 27, 2018
First to comment
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by tsamson(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2018
Please Lets Support Our Own..

https://www.instagram.com/pexiee

Hi guys ��

It’s Me, Taiwo Oluwapelumi Popularly Known As Pexiee,

I’m contesting for face of unilorin 2018 �

If I am Elected As The Face of Unilorin, A Campaign Against Drug Abuse is Elected

When You Vote Pexie as the Face of Unilorin (FOU), You Take Stand for a Sain, DrugAbuse-Free World,

Abuse of Drug, Immoral Dressing is the Trend in the world, Decency and Modesty is Something of the Past,

I am no saint but, i look to a future, where people who stood against Drug Abuse Won't be seen as a kill joy,

Please vote for DrugAbuse Free Unilorin,
Please vote for Pexiee

����

*To Vote* visit |url]http://instagram.com/faceofunilorin_[/url]

Like Taiwo Oluwapelumi aka Pexiee picture

Voting starts *6pm, Saturday 26 May, 2018*

and pls remember to follow @faceofunilorin on instagram so that your votes will count �
You can also follow my IG account to be in touch by clicking on the link above
Thanks �
God bless

#kickagainstdrugabuse❌

#VotePexie
#teampexie
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Bodylover: 8:37am On May 27, 2018
cool

Bleaching Tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On May 27, 2018
You can say anything negative about this woman but she really loves her son kiss

41 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:37am On May 27, 2018
And this one is news...?

What a failed forum

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:38am On May 27, 2018
tsamson:
Please Lets Support Our Own..

Carry this commotion comot here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:38am On May 27, 2018
Omotayor123:

No school

But there is work.

I know you don't want to go work ni
lol

20 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Bellgal: 8:41am On May 27, 2018
Beautiful Tonto

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2018
Good mother

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2018
skarlett:
You can say anything negative about this woman but she really loves her son kiss

Don't be decieved by what celebrities show in public glare. Most of them are worse than the devil behind closed doors.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Stevyne: 8:52am On May 27, 2018
Omotayor123:
Lol... Same questn my coursemates be askin me like say i be Skul Authority.

No public holiday oooo.... Chill till Tuesday
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2018
skarlett:

If she truly did, she won't deny him access to his dad! Love doesn't discriminate.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by id4sho(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2018
generational mother with tattoos upandan.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by genxris: 9:14am On May 27, 2018
She can not be acting role of mother and father to the kid all by herself. I think she should allow the boy’s father to have access to his “ look-alike” son.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 27, 2018
ashjay001:

If she truly did, she won't deny him access to his dad! Love doesn't discriminate.

I'm not in her head, so can't tell

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by oubi: 9:42am On May 27, 2018
Wetin concern me....hunger de wire me first

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by ugosonics: 10:03am On May 27, 2018
Is she going to celebrate with my own son undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Dyt(f): 10:27am On May 27, 2018
Happy kid
God bless all the children
Including mine

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 11:15am On May 27, 2018
skarlett:
A sane woman will always love her kids.. So that one isnt new, ma moma loves all her kids despite say we many, she shared her love with us

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2018
skarlett:

I'm not in her head, so can't tell

But, u're in her head, to know she truly loves himshocked

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2018
Fake laugh from Tonto

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by yommygift15: 11:22am On May 27, 2018
How on earth this has bcm news? her son her problem
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Caris77: 11:39am On May 27, 2018
Cute
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by StarUp: 11:50am On May 27, 2018
Which of the mods is Tonto Dike always bribing to bring her and her son's news to FP all the time?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 12:26pm On May 27, 2018
E
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 12:51pm On May 27, 2018
Partnerbiz:

No school
But there is work.
I know you don't want to go work ni lol
my work is at school, na why I dey ask be that. so I no go reach the secondary school tomorrow & meet their gates closed wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 12:51pm On May 27, 2018
Stevyne:
Lol... Same questn my coursemates be askin me like say i be Skul Authority.

No public holiday oooo.... Chill till Tuesday
I mean for primary & secondary school children actually

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos / Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button / Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.