Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Call Service Representative: Need Advice On This Career Path - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Call Service Representative: Need Advice On This Career Path (396 Views)

Pls Give Me A Piece Of Advice On This Career.... / This Career Will Make You Financially Free For Lifetime / Please Great Minds, Help Me Solve This Career Puzzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Service Representative: Need Advice On This Career Path by FunnyDude(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2018
I just secured a job as a call customer service agents in an outsourcing firm . Pay is 45k (small) . This role doesn't relate with my course of study in school. My question : If I want to further a career in this path after gaining working experience here ; please which other place can I work with this experience?

Advice needed please
Re: Call Service Representative: Need Advice On This Career Path by decatalyst(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2018
FunnyDude:
I just secured a job as a call customer service agents in an outsourcing firm . Pay is 45k (small) . This role doesn't relate with my course of study in school. My question : If I want to further a career in this path after gaining working experience here ; please which other place can I work with this experience?

Advice needed please

What you need now is to read and relate the readings to real life scenarios. By this, you will be adding value to yourself and guess what?

Companies don't care about the certificates you carry! They are interested in the value you can add to their value-chain, what you can do, how effective and efficient you can deliver on goals.

Don't quit your job...Just broaden yourself and the opportunity would come...

1 Like

Re: Call Service Representative: Need Advice On This Career Path by FunnyDude(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2018
decatalyst:

What you need now is to read and relate the readings to real life scenarios. By this, you will be adding value to yourself and guess what?

Companies don't care about the certificates you carry! They are interested in the value you can add to their value-chain, what you can do, how effective and efficient you can deliver on goals.

Don't quit your job...Just broaden yourself and the opportunity would come...

Thanks. The job description is more about calling and receiving customer's complaints, promos, telesales through call service channels . I will keep improving myself as you said for the big shots.
Re: Call Service Representative: Need Advice On This Career Path by vertueptime: 9:10am On May 27, 2018
Read my words carefully,

make sure u leave before they sack u,

Try as much as possible to leave that job at most a year after getting it,

Make sure u save from the little u get.

It is not a job take it as a side hustle.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ccna/networking Engineering Training Special Summer Offer / There Is More To This Than Having Nothing Doing. Evn Busines Owners Re Partners / Some Useful Tips On How To Remain Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.