Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years (1076 Views)

APC’s Victory Confirms Buhari Performed Well – Garba Shehu / Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable / Yakasai: Buhari Lacks The Powers To Restructure Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years by Nobody: 8:22am On May 27, 2018
Elder statesman and Chairman, Northern Elders Council, Alhaji Tanko Yakasai, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari has only done well in the area of noise making in his three years in office.

Yakasai wondered why the president has failed to prosecute anyone in his anti-corruption war, adding that he lacks the qualities of a good leader.

The elder statesman, in an interview, said Buhari should not be seeking a second term because, according to him, the president has failed Nigerians.

Yakasai said, “There are many qualities required to be a good leader. One of them is competence.

“Another is capacity. The third one is the ability to plan and think clearly. I believe that every leader should possess these qualities.

“I have really not seen all these qualifications in our leaders in this country in recent times; that was why I did not support the second – term bid of the President, because I have not been happy with his performance in the last three years.

“How many people have been convicted (of corruption) by this government?

“The most important case among others was that of the former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (Babachir Lawal), who was indicted for committing an infraction by the report of a Senate committee, which was forwarded to the President.

“When the matter was referred to the President, he asked the Vice President (Prof. Yemi Osinbajo) to investigate. After the investigation , the presidential panel confirmed the allegations levelled against the former SGF.

“However, up till today, the former SGF has not been arraigned in any court of law. This is an open case of corruption where a contract was improperly awarded to a company.

“So, a government that claims to be fighting corruption cannot be found wanting in a case that concerned such individual.

“That is where this administration is incompetent. Lawal should have been arraigned before a court of law.

“I have never met the former SGF in my life, but I feel any serious – minded government should have arraigned him and commenced a full prosecution by now.”

Asked in what areas he thinks Buhari has actually performed well, he added, “Noise making; he has succeeded in noise making.

“No concrete actions. I have never seen any concrete action. There were some projects that the President is executing but they are initiated by his predecessors. You cannot single out one project that the Buhari administration has succeeded in initiating and completing.

“I challenge anybody to single out one major project that the President completed in the last three years.”

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/tanko-yakasai-president-buhari-performed-noise-making-three-years-117498

cc lzaa onyeoga itsmeboki madridguy buhariguy odvanguard yorubaassasin pointzerom shalomc adadike iceberg3

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years by dareyyyy(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2018
People are vexing ooo. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years by Nobody: 8:27am On May 27, 2018
Yes, that's what he's good at. A Government known for noise-making. Nigeria is as dead as a burnt tree. Meanwhile, this Alhaji Tanko of a person take style dey seek for federal appointment ni. Oya, Buhari/Jubril give am one agency make him manage, him go dey silent.
Soon, the zombies gonna make their comments. Just watch them now!

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:27am On May 27, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist Who derives joy in killing unarmed Civilians and impoverishing them with his archaic policies and ill thought out economic reforms...

He has been rejected by heaven
He has been rejected on earth ...

6 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years by Omeokachie: 8:33am On May 27, 2018
This IPOB member again!

5 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years by new2012: 8:34am On May 27, 2018
I disagree, Buhari has done so many things

Ethnic division
Racial discrimination 5%
Fulani terrorization

So much more

8 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years by Nobody: 8:35am On May 27, 2018
Omeokachie:
This IPOB member again!
yarimo over to you grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki odvanguard yorubaassasin itsmeaboki iceberg3

5 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years by Nobody: 8:37am On May 27, 2018
Omeokachie:
This IPOB member again!
One of the manipulated Being indicated. More coming, still counting!
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years by uboma(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2018
Alhaji Tanko Yakasai, saying it as it is.

Others should not keep quiet but speak up against this government that has failed Nigerians.

Power lies in the hands of the people and brother Buhari and his dogs cannot take that away.

8 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years by fergie001: 8:40am On May 27, 2018
Drnice2:
One of the manipulated Being indicated. More coming, still counting!
It's sarcasm......

Alh. Tanko has joined reno's #buharichallenge oooo

Na wah......

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years by Omeokachie: 8:41am On May 27, 2018
Nor mind am.

E wan fight this Sunday morning grin
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years by adadike(f): 8:45am On May 27, 2018
Don't mind him. All Buhari knows is noise and blood!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years by authehighness: 10:04am On May 27, 2018
buhari is not a noise maker,i hate hypocrites and coward,why not say what and who buhari is,let me,help you tanko because i know,you are afraid,buhari is a bigot,nepotist,illitreate,hunger inventor,recessionist,tyrant,master in failure,terrorist,pedophile,blood sucker,visible beast and demon.you can add yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years by HtwoOw: 10:16am On May 27, 2018
Tanko Yakassi

Now i remember why his name is so familiar

He's the one who openely said on channels tv he hated Buhari
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years by Nobody: 10:59am On May 27, 2018
authehighness:
buhari is not a noise maker,i hate hypocrites and coward,why not say what and who buhari is,let me,help you tanko because i know,you are afraid,buhari is a bigot,nepotist,illitreate,hunger inventor,recessionist,tyrant,master in failure,terrorist,pedophile,blood sucker,visible beast and demon.you can add yours
yarimo will not sleep today oh

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki odvanguard yorubaassasin itsmeaboki iceberg3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years by Kcwise199: 2:17pm On May 27, 2018
Omeokachie:
This IPOB member again!
Sarcasm .this Alhaji struck below d belt.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Buhari Has Only Performed Well In Noise Making For Three Years by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 27, 2018
EFCC links Tanko yakassai to Obasanjo's $16bn power project..

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him / Buhari has increased the price Of Beer, sooo Sad / You Won't Believe What Amaechi Just Said, Check This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.