Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Graphic Image : Three DELSU Students Burnt To Death - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graphic Image : Three DELSU Students Burnt To Death (2022 Views)

TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] / Two Kwara Poly Students Burnt To Death In Car Accident(Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap DELSU Students, Kill One (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Image : Three DELSU Students Burnt To Death by Nobody: 8:28am On May 27, 2018
3 DELSU Students have been reported to have died a painful death after their vehicle was involved in a fatal accident..
According to the information sent in by one of our reporters, one of the victim who survived the incident took to his social media handles to thank God for saving his life from the gory incident that consumed the other victims.
The accident happened on their way down to Delta State, Abraka from Benin when their vehicle on trying to Excape a porthole somersaulted several times. The victim who managed to Excape with serious injuries in his leg, saved one other victim before the vehicle finally burnt to ahses burning the other victims.
Rest in peace to the Dead

See more Photos : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/2018/05/3-delsu-students-burnt-to-death.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Re: Graphic Image : Three DELSU Students Burnt To Death by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2018
Too bad. Rip to the dead.
Re: Graphic Image : Three DELSU Students Burnt To Death by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:13pm On May 27, 2018
my name is thomas
Re: Graphic Image : Three DELSU Students Burnt To Death by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 27, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
my name is thomas
Thomas that is the picture.

Re: Graphic Image : Three DELSU Students Burnt To Death by satelliteDISH(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2018
Condolences to the bereaved
Re: Graphic Image : Three DELSU Students Burnt To Death by donkossy(m): 7:48pm On May 27, 2018
may there soul rip
Re: Graphic Image : Three DELSU Students Burnt To Death by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:43pm On May 27, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Thomas that is the picture.
ur post said " three delsu student burnt to death" what u showed me is a burning car

i told u my name is thomas

1 Like

Re: Graphic Image : Three DELSU Students Burnt To Death by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 27, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

ur post said " three delsu student burnt to death"
what u showed me is a burning car

The car got burnt after the incident had occurred. That picture shows the area where it occurred

i told u my name is thomas

(1) (Reply)

"Glory To God!! We Did It Y'all! | 7 Friends Qualify As Doctors Against All Odds / Shell Student Industrial Training January 2020 Application / Professor Fired From University For Saying Biological Sex Is Real And Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.