Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' (31680 Views)

Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Youths Destroy Pius Anyim's Statue In Ebonyi State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by CastedDude: 8:34am On May 27, 2018
Yesterday, angry youths took down all the political banners in Shiroro is a Local Government Area in Niger State. According to reports, the youths destroyed and burnt all the political Banners in town saying they have not seen any change.

According to the aggrieved protesters, the commissioner of Youths have been having meetings with them concerning light issue but yet no positive result as they realized that they don't have problems with Abuja Electricity Distribution Company AEDC rather the leaders.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/angry-youths-take-down-political-banners-in-shiroro-local-government.html

4 Likes

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by CastedDude: 8:34am On May 27, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Flirtyjane(f): 8:37am On May 27, 2018
no be small thing oo.

34 Likes

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Gossiplover: 8:39am On May 27, 2018
Now, this is what we call change..

mynd44 come and see this change

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Omeokachie: 9:02am On May 27, 2018
Hahahahaha
You are looking for "change" from a Buhari led government? A man that is still stuck in 1985?

Una go wait tire.
Buhari thinks they still spend German Mark in Germany, and French Franc in France!

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Jirate(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2018
Omeokachie:
Hahahahaha
You are looking for "change" from a Buhari led government? A man that is still stuck in 1985?

Una go wait tire.
Buhari thinks they still spend German Mark in Germany, and French Franc in France!

He Also Thinks That There Is Still East And West Germany, And That He Is Still Popular In The North, Come 2019, His Mumu Eyes Go Clear. cool

145 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by BankeSmalls(f): 9:22am On May 27, 2018
This is first time am seeing CHANGE since 2015 grin

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Jirate(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2018
Yesterday, angry youths took down all the political banners in Shiroro is a Local Government Area in Niger State. According to reports, the youths destroyed and burnt all the political Banners in town saying they have not seen any change.

On A More Serious Note, I Am Wondering When Will Those Stupid And Idiotic Buhari Supporters Here On NL Have A Rethink And Come To The Reality That Their Master Has Failed Woefully In All Expected Areas, Buhari Score Card Is Just Too Poor To Warrant A Consideration Of Tenure Elongation Talk less Of Re-Election For Another Fours Years Terms.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Cooly100: 9:43am On May 27, 2018
buhariguy...right now...

67 Likes

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Jirate(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2018
BankeSmalls:
This is first time am seeing CHANGE since 2015 grin

Its Depend On The Kind Of Change You are Looking For, The One You Saw Above Is A Product Of "Hunger And Starvation" Being Suffered By APC Zombies Across The Nation But Pride Will Not Allow Them To Accept That Their Evil Party Has Failed.
I Guess Buhari Indifference Leaves Them No Choice But To Come Out And Act Like This and They Will Do Worse Come 2019. cool

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by omowolewa: 9:45am On May 27, 2018
This is political
ZombiePUNISHER:

Are you not ashamed of yourself
Defending mediocrity on social media...

Where is the change they promised?

So stating the obvious denotes support for your political opponents? Mr, am not ashamed at all.

4 Likes

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Cooly100: 9:56am On May 27, 2018
omowolewa:
This is political

cc: lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki odvanguard yorubaassasin itsmeaboki iceberg3

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Jirate(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2018
omowolewa:
This is political

Wetin e be Before, "Transmission" Abi? grin

5 Likes

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by IgboBasthard: 10:04am On May 27, 2018
Jirate:

He Also Thinks That There Is Still East And West Germany, And That He Is Still Popular In The North, Come 2019, His Mumu Eyes Go Clear. cool

How many people dey inside the picture .......Buhari has won already!

And oga, who is contesting the presidency with Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Cooly100: 10:07am On May 27, 2018
IgboBasthard:

How many people dey inside the picture .......Buhari has won already!

And oga, who is contesting the presidency with Buhari?

Basthard! Who will contest with Buhari in 2023?

1 Like

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Firefire(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2018
Change you need, Change you have.

Kai Barber!

8 Likes

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by uzohrome(m): 10:38am On May 27, 2018
Change

3 Likes

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by utytill(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2018
But they are feeling the change.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:58am On May 27, 2018
omowolewa:
This is political

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by SouthEastFacts: 10:58am On May 27, 2018
Cooly100:

cc: lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki odvanguard yorubaassasin itsmeaboki iceberg3
You forgot to add igbodefender that dude the hustle wella now to be noticed by BMC.

It is unfortunate in spite of all his noise and wasted MB, BMC is yet to consider him for employment.

BMC is still owing Omenkalives 3 months salary, even if you call him, he won't answer.

You will never see Buhariguy, Madridguy and Sarrki here, those senior zom bs don abscond through the back fence.

I have been suspecting that onyeoga since, I don't even know that one na zom b ooh, but I am sure he is not on BMC payroll. Who wants to employ a lazy yoot.

Iceberg3 dey do attache by force. That one na just another lazy zom b fronting as a BMC.

But you know sey you Bleep up, you forget to call the Nairaland Chief Resident Zombie and a senior BMC office Ngeneukwenu. How dem dey spell that name self.

You know sey that Yorubaassasin na yoruba moslem. Even if BMC pay am or not im go still do im duties to the caliphate.

Pointzerom is another lazy zom b. One day on, 7 days off. I no blame am, im girlfriend get belly and that 30k BMC dey give am no dey do am again.

Man gats hustle more.

A source close to Sarrki told me BMC wan disengage am for low productivity. We dey suspect sey Madridguy hand dey inside am, you know sey that guy dey close to Igbodefender so he is fronting to have Igbodefender replace that Pointzerom, but Sarrki as a more senior zom b is not disposed to having Igbodefender close to the BMC headquarters. I don't know why, but I think it is because of insecurity.

He wants clicmarin in place of Igbodefender. That guy na another over spoilt zom b. He running on advanced zom b script. You should watch closely.

Only concern is that he is under fed.

Anyway, final decision lies with Ngene.

You see that Okoroawusa wey dey form to be Igbo? Hunger don finish am, he was begging Izaa to recommend him to BMC without knowing that one na another zom b without level. Person wey dey still beg Omenkalives to recommend him, but unfortunately Omenka is now in IDP in Aba after being owned for 3 months.

But that Izaa sharp ooh, im ask okoroawusa to pay 15k recommendation fee and mumu go sell im neighbour phone to pay.

Money im no see, recommendation im no see also.

I hear sey the neighbour dey find now.

Can you remember the thread yesterday one dude ran and hid inside smelly gutter? Na our guy be dat.

Since that yesterday, im never comot from that gutter. You know sey that im neighbour dey still para for voting APC's fake change in 2015.

The phone wey im buy during transformation era, one dude come move am sell for one useless BMC zom b post.

Ehn! Zombiepunisher I get one intel for you ooh, as you dey knack the zombies front and back dem don mount men on 22-22 dey wait for you.

I know sey your power pass all the zom bs combined, but always be on high alert. No lapses. Those hungry things no get joy ooh.

You know sey dey must hustle for their 30k.

I don waka abeg. Before those zom bs go waylay me for another thread, I no get their strength.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by jbtobsyn(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

I think the problems of this country are spiritual.How will a sane human still support Buhari despite not doing anything to curb herdsmen menace,low standard of living. Some people are dumb and will still continue being dumb.Abeg Nigeria no fit work again,break this country into the three main ethnic groups.I can't be a citizen with one idiot who still support failures.Is this how other countries are being operated?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by ZorGBUooeh: 12:01pm On May 27, 2018
Sarki,Yeske,madrid guy! yu pipu should come ad see this lazy Ipob youths ooo.
The whole community should be picked up ad charged for vandalism.

Dem eyes don dey clear cheesy

Sai baba till we hear the sound of the last trumpet. cool

5 Likes

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by KAHBOOM: 12:05pm On May 27, 2018
Lols..Dis is serious..Men are not smiling..Hunger and darkness don reformat dem system.

See as dat guy mount that bill board,naim vex pass for the crowd. grin

5 Likes

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by amalder: 12:44pm On May 27, 2018
Revolution is closer than we think, Am seeing it from .........
far

4 Likes

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Moghalu4Pres: 12:50pm On May 27, 2018
Haha
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Bossontop(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2018
undecided
Him don bring d chain-ge na....abi una neva see am??..... mtheeewww.......zombies

6 Likes

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by StarUp: 1:30pm On May 27, 2018
Issorite... Meanwhile to the guys that still suck breast, HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!!
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by BiafraIShere(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2018
Lol, the zombies have woken up cry
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Factfinder1(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2018
Change the change
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 27, 2018
grin

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Promismike(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2018
Yes
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by luvcherish(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Station Roundabout-Barnawa Road Collapses In Kaduna / Ganduje Taunts Wike: You Be A Good Loser (Video) / Wike Hosts Cross River PDP Candidates, Donates 25 Buses For Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.