Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. (22552 Views)

Police, NDLEA Bicker Over Confessional Video Of Suspects Arrested With Abba Kyar / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by mema900: 2:59pm On May 27, 2018
Those fools that usr to shout 16years this 16years that where them de. They will not comment now
Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by SalamRushdie: 2:59pm On May 27, 2018
The mace thief is no other person than the Dullard
Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by DeOTR: 3:00pm On May 27, 2018
I don't want to believe the presidency compromised NAss security without the consent of the said DPO.
Something must have gone wrong along the line. The way I see it, the DPO might be loyal to Saraki. He's a Sulu Gambari. There is a 99% odd that he's from Ilorin.
Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by siroms: 3:10pm On May 27, 2018
in as much as politicians hv bastardise tis cou3,
journalist re doing worst wth incoherent news.
the heading reads Yobe nd d body says Adamawa...can we now say 4 sure tis man was actually transferred?
Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by Printerscanner: 3:15pm On May 27, 2018
nzeobi:
the executive led by buhari is wallowing in self righteousness and believes they are above reproach.

so anyone who is perceived to be against them is punished.

Did you not read in the media when Saraki and Dogara suspended any legislator that speaks any opinion different from theirs? Let them go and create their own police or bring their village hunters to guard the National Assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by buhariguy(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2018
fergie001:
Please,
How can I justify my #30000 now.....

Good,I have seen a reason...

What about Joseph Mbu...did he not do the same thing?
What about Jonathan,did he not say the same thing?

Mtchew.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you just said the obvious truth.

But this news is from the pit of hell.

Thisday quoted tvc as their source

2 Likes

Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by SBG04: 3:28pm On May 27, 2018
This is very bad and probably sponsored journalism. Why didn't the report mention the fact that the DPO is a prince from the Illorin emirate council? And that Saraki was the one that influenced his posting to the national assembly? It was therefore not surprising that the DPO went with Saraki's distorted facts and alleged that it was Sarakis enemies in the Senate like Ndume and Omo agege that arranged the break in by those thugs. Simply put, the DPO was transferred because he attempted to distort facts and rope in Sarakis enemies in the mace theft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by akaahs(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2018
LibertyRep:
Is there anywhere called Yobe in Adamawa?
Seun nd co just confirmed that they are copy nd paste bloggers. Just imagine d head line read in Yobe while d content read Adamawa, what a contradiction.

2 Likes

Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 27, 2018
KEVIND:
The Inspector-General of Police, Idris Ibrahim » , has reportedly authorised the transfer of the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of the National Assembly, Sulu-Gambari Abdul to Adamawa State following the mace theft saga.

According to TVC News, which cited a source privy to the matter, Abdul was transferred as a punished for his earlier arrest of six persons suspected to be the attackers that stole the mace.

Suspected thugs had on April 18, 2018, invaded the Senate chamber at the National Assembly and carted away the mace, the upper chamber's symbol of authority.

DPO Abdul's testimony
The source was also quoted to have said that the DPO's testimony that some security officials, lawmakers and National Assembly staff may have colluded to organize the invasion and mace theft at the ongoing National Assembly Ad-hoc Investigative hearing on the matter got his superiors angry.
The Police IG was said to have felt that DPO Abdul went too far in revealing security information during his testimony before the committee which is co-chaired by Deputy Senate Leader, Senator Bala Na'Allah and Honourable Betty Apiafi .

The report, still citing a source, further revealed that those who masterminded the DPO's transfer said he should have tread cautiously after the arrest of the six suspects and detention of vehicles which reportedly had the signature of an insider job.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/05/27/stolen-mace-igp-transfers-national-assembly-dpo/amp/
with all the bad English in this report, I can readily guess where it's coming from. Ndi fake news
Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by divineappo(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2018
So, it was Senator Omo Agege and APC, led by Buhari that stole the Mace?
So, buhari is now stealing mace?
How did we make such mistake called Buhari?
Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by GavelSlam: 3:42pm On May 27, 2018
Inconsistent write-up.

Yobe or Adamawa?

Thisday Newspaper or TVC ?

1 Like

Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by Splashme: 3:44pm On May 27, 2018
nzeobi:
the executive led by buhari is wallowing in self righteousness and believes they are above reproach.

so anyone who is perceived to be against them is punished.
Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by declassicist: 3:55pm On May 27, 2018
If somebody is hoping for a free and fair election come 2019, he should have a rethink. Because this government will do anything possible to remain in power. Your PVC will not count.
Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by KEVIND: 3:59pm On May 27, 2018
Daviddson:
How come the source you supposedly took your story from has a different content from what you wrote here? You mentioned TVC News whereas it never appeared there. And many other conjectures and what-have-you.
Two sources was quoted but Mod deleted one.
check the other source

http://opera.pulse.ng/news/local/nass-dpo-transferred-to-adamawa-over-mace-theft-testimony-id8424483.html
Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by KEVIND: 4:01pm On May 27, 2018
silastemplar:
with all the bad English in this report, I can readily guess where it's coming from. Ndi fake news

If pulse and thisdaylive news is fake, maybe NTA will be the authentic news,i suppose?

http://opera.pulse.ng/news/local/nass-dpo-transferred-to-adamawa-over-mace-theft-testimony-id8424483.html
Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by demoBaba: 4:04pm On May 27, 2018
Is there anywhere called Yobe in Adamawa?

Misleading people.......
Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by slickbak(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2018
Make Una tell Buhari na grin
Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by begwong: 4:31pm On May 27, 2018
Everything has its own time and season!
Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by Printerscanner: 4:33pm On May 27, 2018
declassicist:
If somebody is hoping for a free and fair election come 2019, he should have a rethink. Because this government will do anything possible to remain in power. Your PVC will not count.

APC is winning the next election. We are ready for you. Vote for vote, rigging for rigging and blood for blood. If you come in peace, we shall welcome you with peace. If you come with violence, we shall give you double. APC is winning at all cost. Looters of yesteryears shall never get near our national treasury again.

1 Like

Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by Printerscanner: 4:41pm On May 27, 2018
SBG04:
This is very bad and probably sponsored journalism. Why didn't the report mention the fact that the DPO is a prince from the Illorin emirate council? And that Saraki was the one that influenced his posting to the national assembly? It was therefore not surprising that the DPO went with Saraki's distorted facts and alleged that it was Sarakis enemies in the Senate like Ndume and Omo agege that arranged the break in by those thugs. Simply put, the DPO was transferred because he attempted to distort facts and rope in Sarakis enemies in the mace theft.

My brethren you have forgotten so soon, the Chairman of Thisday Newspapers which carried the fake report collected some millions from the father Xmas called Goatluck Jonaddaft. The man said the money is for media houses as if it is now government duty to fund media houses. EFCC under Buhari's administration has recovered the money from the media thief that is why he has been dishing out fake news. If government lock his media house the way Goatluck seized newspapers then, they will start wailing again. Useless he-goat.

1 Like

Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by positivethought: 4:48pm On May 27, 2018
This is the kind of situation that makes most police men to act indifferently to some situations requiring prompt actions, I think it's time the control of the IGP is taken out of the president, let the president appoints the IG for a maximum period of four years subject to senate confirmation n the IG should be someone with a minimum of three years of service left,the IG should only be removed by resignation,death,retirement,incapacitation,or by 2/3 majority vote by the Senate.
Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by AdamuAudu: 5:34pm On May 27, 2018
fergie001:
Please,
How can I justify my #30000 now.....

Good,I have seen a reason...

What about Joseph Mbu...did he not do the same thing?
What about Jonathan,did he not say the same thing?

Mtchew.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Am convinced that you will be the one to suffer the most if the remain small part of this country is completely go down. GEJ never undermine the countryIs institutions the way this hollow block brains president is doing to this country. Al Zzrzarky is detained even when all the courts have asked Buhari to release him. Even the ECOWA count is desobeyed by Buhari. The IGP is on continues bases desobeying the senate even though it is well spelt out in the constitution. Daseki is still kept in detention by Buhaei even though all the Nigerian court as well as other outside courts have past judgement. I will not because of Buhari undermine God and his powers. At the right time He will take is judgement. It is just time. GEJ never invade the Supreme court judges,. GEJ never order the police and Touts to shoot in the premises, destroyed vehicles and properties of the courts in PH. Up till date Buhari has not said anything. Am waiting for your response on all these few points against Buhari. It will never be well with Buhari as he continues to undermine and desobey the courts and the institution of this country.
Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by fergie001: 5:36pm On May 27, 2018
AdamuAudu:
Am convinced that you will be the one to suffer the most if the remain small part of this country is completely go down. GEJ never undermine the countryIs institutions the way this hollow block brains president is doing to this country. Al Zzrzarky is detained even when all the courts have asked Buhari to release him. Even the ECOWA count is desobeyed by Buhari. The IGP is on continues bases desobeying the senate even though it is well spelt out in the constitution. Daseki is still kept in detention by Buhaei even though all the Nigerian court as well as other outside courts have past judgement. I will not because of Buhari undermine God and his powers. At the right time He will take is judgement. It is just time. GEJ never invade the Supreme court judges,. GEJ never order the police and Touts to shoot in the premises, destroyed vehicles and properties of the courts in PH. Up till date Buhari has not said anything. Am waiting for your response on all these few points against Buhari. It will never be well with Buhari as he continues to undermine and desobey the courts and the institution of this country.
So you cannot smell sarcasm? Welldone

Just know that I will never suffer.....

1 Like

Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by AdamuAudu: 6:50pm On May 27, 2018
fergie001:

So you cannot smell sarcasm? Welldone

Just know that I will never suffer.....
You see, there is nothing as badas to what Buhari is doing. If we are not careful, you will completely hate this country if another leader like Buhari takes over leadership. Every body like powerful encomies. But when a country's laws and institutions are undermined, the people of that country will suffer for long time. There will be serious out cry. Remember what the Bible says about bad leaders like Buhari. Am sure God will never allow that to happen. We and I personally will pray against Buhari and apc government.
Re: Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. by mechanics(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2018
That's a negative trend, so people can't say the truth again abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAN Reject El-Rufai's Suggestion Of Inviting Foreign Mechenaries / Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC / Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.