Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

WTF? University Of Suya Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WTF? University Of Suya Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (photo) (2297 Views)

Smart Portable Homes Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (pics/video) / My Uncle In Estonia Came Back Just Because Of Suya / Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF? University Of Suya Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (photo) by Bhelamblog(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2018
And thats the Faculty of Meatology? Issorite.. I can't deal, I Comment by reserved cos Today is Sunday..

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/wtf-university-of-suya-spotted.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: WTF? University Of Suya Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (photo) by AntiWailer: 10:37am On May 27, 2018
It started in Nigeria.
Re: WTF? University Of Suya Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2018
Proud Alumnus of the university
Re: WTF? University Of Suya Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (photo) by Euphorica(f): 11:29am On May 27, 2018
So funny dt i 4got 2 laf
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: WTF? University Of Suya Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (photo) by Cyynthia(f): 12:07pm On May 27, 2018
That place is a popular Suya stand @Ikeja not Ghana .Around Allen roundabout.
Best place you can get well prepared and neat Suya by @bokis..

Bloggers and lies....

2 Likes

Re: WTF? University Of Suya Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (photo) by ednut1(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2018
Bhelamblog:
The Primary School Started in Nigeria, and Ghana established the University,lol.. And thats the Faculty of Meatology? Issorite.. I can't deal, I Comment by reserved cos Today is Sunday..

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/wtf-university-of-suya-spotted.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

blogging is clearly not ur calling. Are u blind that u cat see allen branch there It is ikeja allen avenue. Dullard
Re: WTF? University Of Suya Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (photo) by d33types: 1:13pm On May 27, 2018
Even the bike number is Agege. Bloggers will all goto hell
Re: WTF? University Of Suya Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (photo) by Bintmusty(f): 1:39pm On May 27, 2018
Cyynthia:
That place is a popular Suya stand @Ikeja not Ghana .Around Opebi roundabout.

Bloggers and lies....
It's around Allen Round about jare.
Ghana ko,Morocco ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTF? University Of Suya Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (photo) by Fernandowski(m): 2:08pm On May 27, 2018
Cyynthia:
That place is a popular Suya stand @Ikeja not Ghana .Around Opebi roundabout.

Bloggers and lies....
so much in love with your dp.... Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTF? University Of Suya Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (photo) by Cyynthia(f): 3:49pm On May 27, 2018
Fernandowski:
so much in love with your dp.... Nice one
Thanks
Re: WTF? University Of Suya Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (photo) by IamPlato(m): 3:58pm On May 27, 2018

I Love Suya but These Days I Dont Have Money To be spending On Suya cry
Re: WTF? University Of Suya Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (photo) by IamPlato(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Proud Alumnus of the university

Actually I Am A Drop Out
Re: WTF? University Of Suya Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 27, 2018
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Ngoni Tribe Of Malawi Meets The Igbo Tribe Of Nigeria, See Pre Wedding Pics / 10 Signs With Pictures That Shows She Wants You In Bed / Na Me Go Fukk All D Naija Gals Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.