Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

What Do Celebrities Do With Their Used Clothes Since They Wear It Just Once - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do Celebrities Do With Their Used Clothes Since They Wear It Just Once (1254 Views)

Top 4 Djs Who Wear Masks And Why They Wear The Masks / Their Hands Filled With Blood So They Wear The Mask Yet God Sees Them / "I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Celebrities Do With Their Used Clothes Since They Wear It Just Once by Factfinder1(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2018
I have been wondering What do celebrities do with their used clothes since they wear it just once and that's all and you hardly see someone else wearing the same clothe after a celeb has worn it

1 Like

Re: What Do Celebrities Do With Their Used Clothes Since They Wear It Just Once by Tolexander: 11:13am On May 27, 2018
Some Celebs return the clothes to where they were borrowed

8 Likes

Re: What Do Celebrities Do With Their Used Clothes Since They Wear It Just Once by ramdris(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2018
Who told u they wear it once?...

1 Like

Re: What Do Celebrities Do With Their Used Clothes Since They Wear It Just Once by nicholartsdesign: 11:15am On May 27, 2018
abeg all those tori na lie clothes wey fit be Gucci wey go cos millions. they might not wear it on tv twice buh they sure do wear it more than once
Re: What Do Celebrities Do With Their Used Clothes Since They Wear It Just Once by Tallesty1(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2018
Factfinder1:
I have been wondering What do celebrities do with their used clothes since they wear it just once and that's all and you hardly see someone else wearing the same clothe after a celeb has worn it
You do buy OK clothes right? Good, some sell them back if the clothes are of reasonable value and then send those that ain't worth much to airforce and his likes

1 Like

Re: What Do Celebrities Do With Their Used Clothes Since They Wear It Just Once by Euphorica(f): 11:21am On May 27, 2018
They mk me wonder oooo
I wonder ooooo grin grin
Re: What Do Celebrities Do With Their Used Clothes Since They Wear It Just Once by vizkiz: 11:52am On May 27, 2018
Top Celebrities don't buy cloths... They get from stylists just for Ads in return.

They sometimes give these cloths out or keep itin their collection
Re: What Do Celebrities Do With Their Used Clothes Since They Wear It Just Once by MrOfficer(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2018
Lemme call skibii and find out undecided grin grin
Re: What Do Celebrities Do With Their Used Clothes Since They Wear It Just Once by Partnerbiz(f): 2:12pm On May 27, 2018
they sell it
Re: What Do Celebrities Do With Their Used Clothes Since They Wear It Just Once by kmaster007: 2:58pm On May 27, 2018
maybe I should go and ask Google

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma's Ex-husband Baby Mama Shades Her On Instagram / #bbnaija:"love As Always" - Anto Shows She Still Loves Lolu (PHOTO) / Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs Is Ok For Me" - Football Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.