Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) (42135 Views)

South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 11:15am On May 27, 2018
MandyNews.com

Controversial blogger and Investigative Journalist, Kemi Omololu Olunloyo is begging acclaimed Gucci ambassador Ray Hushpuppi money to treat her mental disorder.

According to Kemi, she wrote; "It's his dressing that pops my eyes open.
The one and only @hushpuppi. Come and beat BEAT #lindaikeji's 100k donation to Aunty Kemi's prison and mental disorder ISH.
Caught Hush puppi fighting someone online about all my palava calling out the person and I heard the phrase "Aunty Kemi's ish"
Love your style Ray. Hope to hear from you soon. Account details 3020832750 First Bank NOT second bank o. That one na Linda's bank. Second na "Ikeji" in Yoruba. Abeg fake people don't come begging me for school fees when I see HP's alert."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjRe1fPnZLv/

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/05/27/kemi-olunloyo-begs-hushpuppi/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by Euphorica(f): 11:21am On May 27, 2018
Lwkmd
Odimma
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2018
Which kine woman be dis sef? Who born dis woman

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2018
Her mental level don pass Terry G

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by Chubhie: 11:51am On May 27, 2018
Madame kemi is like the fellani of Manchester united. Too nasty to play against. Better off as a teammate than an opponent.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by b3llo(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2018
This woman crazy is another class of its own. She should just join Daddy Freeze, maybe his Free the Sheeple members will come to her rescue.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by columbus007(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2018
witch undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 27, 2018
Why begging in public Aunty Kemi

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by NOC1(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2018
This woman n.a. real ogbanje. Her stupidity is second to none. I am sorry for the embarrassment she has brought to her family.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by YeyeGirl(f): 12:43pm On May 27, 2018
Her brain is full of relaxer... Ozone relaxer...

17 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 1:12pm On May 27, 2018
This is 100% Cameleon. After giving her the money note that tomorrow she will still insult you. Maybe this time she won't say you are a Yahoo boy but ritualist

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 1:40pm On May 27, 2018
Begii begii
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2018
Let her sign up for some sort of volunteer work sef and get busy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by chrysan(f): 1:48pm On May 27, 2018
I always knew dis woman is not normal, he should give her for her medical check up, abi brain check up, lubbish!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by slickbak(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2018
Make him sef send her money make she insult am finish
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2018
This woman is the definition of "shameless".

Wish I had half the confidence she had in real life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 27, 2018
Like for hushpuppi share for Aunty Kemi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by talk2rotman(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2018
but this aunty too big for all this shit now
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by ednut1(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2018
This woman is a lunatic.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 1:49pm On May 27, 2018
She's still gonna turn around and say it's ritualist money.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 27, 2018
Nigga K, the hustler

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by Rasbel(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2018
This woman sef
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by Paradigm777: 1:49pm On May 27, 2018
grin
Send your donation. Stop making noise grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2018
Ehen, Aunty Kemi!! I believe this woman ain't aiit. Shebi she dey tackle pastor Adeboye before ni? I thought she is a pharmacist and blogger plus a former governor's daughter, why is she broke? She dey form rich woman before nah. She can criticize anything!. No be you be this!!! I await Hushpuppi's reaction sha.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2018
She's a wild wild westerner grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2018
This Kemi has no shame
One moment she is fighting Linda and the other moment she's shamelessly begging for money.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by lilyheaven: 1:50pm On May 27, 2018
NOC1:
This woman n.a. real ogbanje. Her stupidity is second to none. I am sorry for the embarrassment she has brought to her family.
I think she is mentally unstable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by IamDavid(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2018
I no like this lady

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by midehi2(f): 1:50pm On May 27, 2018
begging with style. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2018
Hushpuppi right now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ada Ameh: I Got Pregnant At 14, My Father Cried / Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.