Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Moshood Mustapha Meets IGP To Device New Strategy To Pull Down His Former Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moshood Mustapha Meets IGP To Device New Strategy To Pull Down His Former Boss (1691 Views)

Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) / Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera / FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moshood Mustapha Meets IGP To Device New Strategy To Pull Down His Former Boss by Niyilight: 11:21am On May 27, 2018
Flash:

Moshood Mustapha meets IGP to device new strategy to pull down his former boss

Erstwhile aide to the Senate President, Hon Moshood Mustapha was yesternight with the controversial Inspector General of Police at his Abuja residence where the duo had Iftar together and also discussed on other subject matters. This has become a ritual for the disgruntled former aide, who’s desperation is obviously beyond his selfish ambition, but very much a sinister plot to ridicule Ilorin and the peace and piety that the ancient city is known for.

Prominent among what both men discussed according to inside source revealed that the former had sought the IG support to aide him in his sinister mission to subvert his former principal in the political control of their state. This is coming after the first attempt to implicate Senator Saraki was botched before its arrival.

The former aide who clandestinely walks into the IG residence at dusk categorically informed the IG last night, of his readiness to help cook up conspiracy theories which the IG may use in bringing down Saraki.

"I am known for dirty jobs from time immemorial and so it is easy for me to come up with believable tales of anarchy which we can blame on the man Saraki, if you assure me of your support. The fact is that I cannot go anywhere in my ambition and one must use what he has to get what he wants , you are the only one i have right now here and at home. People of Ilorin and Kwara at large are solidly behind him (Saraki)." Mr Moshood Mustapha was quoted telling the IG who wore a rather sinister smiling face

The IG who thanked Mr Moshood Mustapha immediately granted an order detailing a full compliment of police officers to be attached to Mustapha and told him he will intimate him on next action plan .

It is not clear how much was handed over to the IG by Mr Mustapha but the source revealed a briefcase laden with hard currency of unknown denominations was handed over to the security man attached to the IG after the conversation.
Re: Moshood Mustapha Meets IGP To Device New Strategy To Pull Down His Former Boss by abokibuhari: 11:23am On May 27, 2018
Saraki meet too strong for them

Buhari no sabi anything
Re: Moshood Mustapha Meets IGP To Device New Strategy To Pull Down His Former Boss by Sholyments(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2018
Really ? After the first coup has failed , so it was this man who plotted the first move with this unfit IGP? Is this what Nigerian police has been reduced to ?urgent action must be taken by presidency to redeem the image of police ,this is just too much

(1) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of "Oshiomole" (APC Chairman) / Buhari Will Lose The 2019 Presidential Elections- US Intelligence firm! / Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.