Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (92046 Views)

I Checked My Girl Friend Phone This What I Saw / 10 Out Of 10, This Is What U Get Everytime U Check Your Girlfriend's Inbox / I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by mycoplasma: 12:55pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
No. despite all these commandments, whether we decide to abide by them or not, the love Jesus has for us remains. Just like as a parent you expect your child to abide by certain rules, but regardless you’ll still love them and treat them as your own. That is unconditional regardless of whatever.

Now in a relationship, man to woman, take some certain conditions away, and the love will eventually fizzle out. You love them based on what they can offer you, not for simply being who they are. That’s the difference.
Your first paragraph and second are passing same message. Calm down and read them all over.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Tallesty1(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
No. despite all these commandments, whether we decide to abide by them or not, the love Jesus has for us remains
You will have a hard time explaining this to spirits of dead folks from Sodom and Gomorrah, Judas Iscariot and other folks that Israel murdered and took their lands.

Rev 3:16
But since you're like lukewarm water, neither cold nor hot. I will spit you out of my mouth.

Follow the rules or you get kicked out. That's just it.

Though I agree with you completely that the word love is being misused. Human's love because of what they stand to gain and that isn't love. relationships these days a hinged on convinience and not love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
Exactly, so then can we really call that true love? I don’t think so, I don’t define that as love. You love the conditons that come with the person. Not the person themselves.
I don't want to go philosophical but I think you are missing it.

When it comes to romantic love, the person is same as the condition (s), they are inseparable.

The condition of a loosed girl is that she is a loosed girl, she is a girl who is loosed, her personality and behavior is unworthy of our commitment. Kindly know that her personality is her person, it is HER and not inseparable from her. Her condition (personality) is the same as her, it isn't a factor different from her.

What is part of of humans that aren't considered as part of our personalities are our jobs, career, profession, educational status, social status, health status and even religion (to some extent) though they influence us in a couple of ways.

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by mycoplasma: 1:04pm On May 27, 2018
This is not a religious topic neither is it religion section. But lemme point out some contradictions/inconsistencies in ya message
Safiaa:
No. despite all these commandments, whether we decide to abide by them or not, the love Jesus has for us remains.
This is a blatant lie. The love doesn't remain except you you wanna shy away from the truth because if it does, the concept of heaven and hell won't be in existence. So jesus loves us conditionally

Just like as a parent you expect your child to abide by certain rules, but regardless you’ll still love them and treat them as your own. That is unconditional regardless of whatever.

Yes. But when these children deviate, you scold them, cane them etc. And if the gravity of their offense is high, some parents disown their children. I'm sure you can testify that parents disown their children. Even wives, when they cheat on their husband, they both separate. There is nothing like unconditional love. There is always a string attached.

Now in a relationship, man to woman, take some certain conditions away, and the love will eventually fizzle out. You love them based on what they can offer you, not for simply being who they are. That’s the difference.
Same applies to everything. Even I cited the god love us analogy.

There is nothing like unconditional love. We all pay price

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Tallesty1(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2018
[quoate author=mycoplasma post=67924936] @emboldened. I 101% agree. And to add to it, god wouldnt have left his followers to choose between heaven or hell if his love was unconditional [/quote]
Yep, and the hard part is that he that broke one commandment is damned as he that broke all.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Safiaa(f): 1:18pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The condition of a loosed girl is that she is a loosed girl, she is a girl who is loosed, her personality and behavior is unworthy of our commitment. Kindly know that her personality is her person, it is HER and not inseparable from her. Her condition (personality) is the same as her, it isn't a factor different from her.

I knew this was going to be one of the counter arguments. When a mother delivers a child out of the vagina, an instant love for the child is born. This child has no persona/personality this is the type of love that has no attachments to it. This is the only type of love that exists in my world. You love that child for the creation of their dna, no forms of condition to it.

As we get older we begin to develop certain characteristics. These characteristics may change as we we continue to grow. You can’t say certain characteristics are inseparable to humans, as the only thing constant in life is change. But whatever characteristics we develop, may attract someone to love us. Now those characteristics tend to change as we age, that’s when we hear phrases like “ I fell out of love” when it wasn’t love in the first place, because you can’t fall out of love with your child. The conditions you loved the person for are no longer available. That’s why I say conditional love is not real and the only true love is between mother and child. Get it?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Safiaa(f): 1:28pm On May 27, 2018
mycoplasma:
This is not a religious topic neither is it religion section. But lemme point out some contradictions/inconsistencies in ya message
This is a blatant lie. The love doesn't remain except you you wanna shy away from the truth because if it does, the concept of heaven and hell won't be in existence. So jesus loves us conditionally

Yes. But when these children deviate, you scold them, cane them etc. And if the gravity of their offense is high, some parents disown their children. I'm sure you can testify that parents disown their children. Even wives, when they cheat on their husband, they both separate. There is nothing like unconditional love. There is always a string attached.

Same applies to everything. Even I cited the god love us analogy.

There is nothing like unconditional love. We all pay price
There is heaven and hell due to the consequences of our actions. Jesus loves you regardless of whatever sin you commit, but when death arrives you must face the consequences of your OWN decisions. That has nothing to do with the unconditional love that we’re talking about. A child must face the consequences of their bad actions, regardless of the unconditional love a parent will have for their child.

All I’m trying to say is that, mother and child love is unconditional. Whatever that child may do to you, whatever characteristics they have or do not have, you will love that child forever on this earth. They’re minor exception like parents disowning their children, but for the most part it doesn’t happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
I knew this was going to be one of the counter arguments. When a mother delivers a child out of the vagina, an instant love for the child is born. This child has no persona/personality this is the type of love that has no attachments to it. This is the only type of love that exists in my world. You love that child for the creation of their dna, no forms of condition to it.

As we get older we begin to develop certain characteristics. These characteristics may change as we we continue to grow. You can’t say certain characteristics are inseparable to humans, as the only thing constant in life is change. But whatever characteristics we develop, may attract someone to love us. Now those characteristics tend to change as we age, that’s when we hear phrases like “ I fell out of love” when it wasn’t love in the first place, because you can’t fall out love with your child. The conditions you loved the person for are no longer available. That’s why I say conditional love is not real and the only true love is between mother and child. Get it?
Again you missed it Darling...

The child of a mother is seen as the flesh of the mother (and father too). Mother's love for their Children is borne out of the fact that mothers see their children as theirs. The new born is not just a child, he's an extension of the personality, flesh and blood of the mother. The new born came from her womb and was nurtured from day zero by her. The new born is her just as Jesus is considered son and part of His Holy Father (God).

No other relationship has such strong connection. We choose to love and fall in love based on our perception of the personality of the person involved and how we anticipate the person will fit in our lives perfectly. If in the course of the relationship we find irrational personality traits or realise that what we had perceived runs counter to reality, it is only rational to reappraise the situation and decide whether or not the love would still exist with the "new" person.

If I meet you, I asume you are a spiritual girl (Christian), decent and a virgin and fell in love with your personality (person) but I later realised that you are a club girl, indecent, cheat and non-virgin, it is only rational that I do a reappraisal to determine whether your person (upon this realisation) will fit into my ideal requirement. If it doesn't, the rational thing for me to do is to break up and thereby falling out of love.

8 Likes

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Safiaa(f): 1:45pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The child of a mother is seen as the flesh of the mother (and father too). Mother's love for their Children is borne out of the fact that mothers see their children as theirs. The new born is not just a child, he's an extension of the personality, flesh and blood of the mother. The new born came from her womb and was nurtured from day zero by her. The new born is her just as Jesus is considered son and part of His Holy Father (God).

No other relationship has such strong connection. We choose to love and fall in love based on our perception of the personality of the person involved and how we anticipate the person will fit in our lives perfectly. If in the course of the relationship we find irrational personality traits or realise that what we had perceived runs counter to reality, it is only rational to reappraise the situation and decide whether or not the love would still exist with the "new" person.

If I meet you, I asume you are a spiritual girl (Christian), decent and a virgin and fell in love with your personality (person) but I later realised that you are a club girl, indecent, cheat and non-virgin, it is only rational that I do a reappraisal to determine whether your person (upon this realisation) will fit into my ideal requirement. If it doesn't, the rational thing for me to do is to break up and thereby falling out of love.
You are just proving my point that the only true love is between a mother and child. But you win the argument! You win! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by mycoplasma: 1:51pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
There is heaven and hell due to the consequences of our actions. Jesus loves you regardless of whatever sin you commit, but when death arrives you must face the consequences of your OWN decisions. That has nothing to do with the unconditional love that we’re talking about. A child must face the consequences of their bad actions, regardless of the unconditional love a parent will have for their child.

I don't want us to drag this cos your points are self defeating. Besides, this is romance and not religion.

All I’m trying to say is that, mother and child love is unconditional.

I disagree with this - mother to child.
Besides, maybe unconditional love gat new definition to you (Ad hoc). Well if I'm to got strictly with unconditional definition in the dictionary, then your argument cannot hold water. Even your analogy will fall flat cos there are exceptions.
Whatever that child may do to you, whatever characteristics they have or do not have, you will love that child forever on this earth. They’re minor exception like parents disowning their children, but for the most part it doesn’t happen.
Your last sentence settles everything. Nothing more to talk about
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
You are just proving my point that the only true love is between a mother and child. But you win the argument! You win! kiss kiss
I admire your high intelligence...

Thanks for the kisses... Wish it was real though tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by mycoplasma: 1:53pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Well said
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Safiaa(f): 1:53pm On May 27, 2018
mycoplasma:

I don't want us to drag this cos your points are self defeating. Besides, this is romance and not religion.

I disagree with this - mother to child.
Besides, maybe unconditional love gat new definition to you (Ad hoc). Well if I'm to got strictly with unconditional definition in the dictionary, then your argument cannot hold water. Even your analogy will fall flat cos there are exceptions.

Your last sentence settles everything. Nothing more to talk about
Please educate me on unconditional love. I might learn something new today actually, I’m enlightened.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Safiaa(f): 1:56pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Thanks for the kisses... Wish it was real though tongue
Lol use your imagination.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by mycoplasma: 2:04pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
Please educate me on unconditional love. I might learn something new today actually, I’m enlightened.

I'm the one who's suppose to be learning something new cos there is nothing like unconditional love in all ramification. this was why I asked, "maybe" unconditional as a word has gat a new definition from the generally accepted one, which made u cling to the so called mother to child/God unconditional love

Anyways, below
unconditional
ʌnkənˈdɪʃ(ə)n(ə)l/
adjective
not subject to any conditions.

The keyword above is "any".

Nobody can meet that criteria/criterion "without any condition"
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Safiaa(f): 2:07pm On May 27, 2018
mycoplasma:

I'm the one who's suppose to be learning something new cos there is nothing like unconditional love in all ramification. this was why I asked, "maybe" unconditional as a word has gat a new definition from the generally accepted one, which made u cling to the so called mother to child/God unconditional love

Anyways, below
unconditional
ʌnkənˈdɪʃ(ə)n(ə)l/
adjective
not subject to any conditions.

The keyword above is "any".

Nobody can meet that criteria/criterion "without any condition"
So what are the conditions generally that a child MUST have for a mother to love him/her? What are the conditions that a human MUST have for Jesus to love you?
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by mycoplasma: 2:15pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
So what are the conditions generally that a child MUST have for a mother to love him/her?

I believe you know them. Well just incase you don't, Obedience is "one".
What are the conditions that a human MUST have for Jesus to love you?
Be a Christian (sure you know all the attributes of being a Christian), obey his teachings and believe he's the one and only true son of god/god himself. Failure to abide to any, hell straight away.

Now is there unconditional love above? Or a love without "any" condition from the above?

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Safiaa(f): 2:25pm On May 27, 2018
mycoplasma:

I believe you know them. Well just incase you don't, Obedience is one.

Be a Christian (sure you know all the attributes of being a Christian), obey his teachings and believe he's the one and only true son of god/god himself. Failure to abide to any, hell straight away.

Now is there unconditional love above? Or a love without "any" condition from the above?
So if the child doesn’t obey their parents, the love for the child dies? I’m confused sir, and you know this is not true.

So God only loves Christians? God’s love is unconditional to all human beings, whether you’re a believer or not. But when you die, you must face your own consequences of your sins. That has nothing to do with his love, that’s more so the reason why he tries to touch the heart of non believers.

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
Lol use your imagination.

Lol I rather allow my imagination off this... The real one is most preferred than the imagined one tongue
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2018
mycoplasma:

I believe you know them. Well just incase you don't, Obedience is "one".

Errm Pls God's love is unconditional, same with Mother's love.

However, God is only pleased with those that obey him and they will be rewarded afterlife while those that refused to Obey him will be punished. But his love for all human is unshakable. That doesn't mean HE won't punish/reward us for our actions.

In like manner, the love a mother has for her child is unconditional that doesn't mean she won't punish or reward behaviors. That she loves her child doesn't mean she will be pleased with him even when he's wrong.. A mother may punish a disobedient child but it doesn't mean she doesn't love him.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by mycoplasma: 2:38pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
So if the child doesn’t obey their parents, the love for the child dies? I’m confused sir, and you know this is not true.

Face-palm.
Ohh god of Jerusalem.

Nothing more to talk about this.

So God only loves Christians?

For your information, yes. The Christian god loves only the Christians while the Muslim god loves only the Muslim. Same applies to other god.

there are 4200+ God of which the christian god is one.. I used the biblical god as an example because you mentioned jesus which Gave me the impression that you're a Christian.
God’s love is unconditional to all human beings, whether you’re a believer or not.

This is a pure lie. Need me to quote the Bible for you?
But when you die, you must face your own consequences of your sins. That has nothing to do with his love, that’s more so the reason why he tries to touch the heart of non believers.
Can you love someone and still send that person to eternal damnation?

Now, lemme play your card here to explain better. You stated earlier that no matter what a child does to his/her mother, the love would still be there. How come god love is either you serve him or rot in hell?

2 Likes

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by mycoplasma: 2:42pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Errm Pls God's love is unconditional, same with Mother's love.

However, God is only pleased with those that obey him and they will be rewarded afterlife while those that refused to Obey him will be punished. But his love for all human is unshakable. That doesn't mean HE won't punish/reward us for our actions.

In like manner, the love a mother has for her child is unconditional that doesn't mean she won't punish or reward behaviors. That she loves her child doesn't mean she will be pleased with him even when he's wrong.. A mother may punish a disobedient child but it doesn't mean she doesn't love him.
Issorite. God's love is unconditional. Lemme keep it here. Even tho genocidal acts of god is well recorded in the Bible..

Issorite

BTW lemme get something clear before arguing over nothing. Is punishment a part of love or act of loving something?
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Safiaa(f): 2:51pm On May 27, 2018
mycoplasma:

Face-palm.
Ohh god of Jerusalem.

Nothing more to talk about this.

For your information, yes. The Christian god loves only the Christians while the Muslim god loves only the Muslim. Same applies to other god.

there are 4200+ God of which the christian god is one.. I used the biblical god as an example because you mentioned jesus which Gave me the impression that you're a Christian.

This is a pure lie. Need me to quote the Bible for you?

Can you love someone and still send that person to eternal damnation?

Now, lemme play your card here to explain better. You stated earlier that no matter what a child does to his/her mother, the love would still be there. How come god love is either you serve him or rot in hell?

We can all find bible quotes to back our claims, at the end of the day I can’t force you to believe My opinions. To your last question, look at it like this. Your mother trains you, she teaches you right from wrong. As you grow you become rebellious and antisocial to society. You decide to murder someone and as a consequence for your actions, you end up serving the rest of your life in jail. The mother supports the judge with the life sentence. Does this mean the love for the child dies? What I’m trying to say is we as humans need to take responsibility for our actions. Our actions lead to consequences. If you live a life of sin, you shall suffer the repercussions. This doesn’t take any form unconditional love away. This is strictly the point i’m trying to make.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by mespusinglez(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
There's no such a thing as unconditional love, not on earth and not even in the realm of the spirits. Even God's love isn't unconditional otherwise there would be no need for him to ask us to keep his commandments and believe in Jesus.

To love unconditional means they can kill all your family and you will still love them the same. And hey! What will a man do with a woman who doesn't have vagina?grin
ONE BOTTLE OF ORIGIN FOR YOU
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by mycoplasma: 3:01pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
We can all find bible quotes to back our claims, at the end of the day I can’t force you to believe My opinions. To your last question, look at it like this. Your mother trains you, she teaches you right from wrong. As you grow you become rebellious and antisocial to society. You decide to murder someone and as a consequence for your actions, you end up serving the rest of your life in jail. The mother supports the judge with the life sentence. Does this mean the love for the child dies? What I’m trying to say is we as humans need to take responsibility for our actions. Our actions lead to consequences. If you live a life of sin, you shall suffer the repercussions. This doesn’t take any form unconditional love away. This is strictly the point i’m trying to make.
i get you very well. But what you fail to grab is the fact that there are exceptions. And since gaps exist unconditional love can be invalidated. Besides, you give your example from one angle ignoring how it may look like from other angle. And one crazy thing about me is that, I use the slightest loophole to pin hold my opponent.

If I'm to play my argument game again, I could counter your analogy cos even a father could exhibit what you cited as example of mother to child unconditional love.

Anyways let me you save you the stress of all this long chats.
Rephrase your point/statement to:
There are mothers who averagely exhibit unconditional love to their child/children but this doesnt explicitly confer and imply that unconditional love only exist between mother to child.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Safiaa(f): 3:03pm On May 27, 2018
mycoplasma:
i get you very well. But what you fail to grab is the fact that there are exceptions. And since gaps exist unconditional love can be invalidated. Besides, you give your example from one angle ignoring how it may look like from other angle. And one crazy thing about me is that, I use the slightest loophole to pin hold my opponent.

If I'm to play my argument game again, I could counter your analogy cos even a father could exhibit what you cited as example of mother to child unconditional love.

Anyways let me you save you the stress of all this long chats.
Rephrase your point/statement to:
There are mothers who exhibit unconditional love to their child but this doesnt explicitly confer and implies that unconditional love only exist between mother to child.
okay you win!!! wink smiley
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by mycoplasma: 3:06pm On May 27, 2018
Lemme àpe Tonye's response.

Thanks for the kisses... Wish it was real though cooltongue[/quote]
Safiaa:
okay you win!!! wink smiley
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2018
mycoplasma:

Issorite. God's love is unconditional. Lemme keep it here. Even tho genocidal acts of god is well recorded in the Bible..

Issorite

BTW lemme get something clear before arguing over nothing. Is punishment a part of love or act of loving something?
Punishment for wrong doing is a perfect display of love. It is the negative side of the reward given to loved one that does something inappropriate. It is the consequence of our action or behavior. Every action, behavior or deed either attract reward or punishment. If you love a child and you fail to punish him or chastise him when he errs, you are simply destroying him/leading him to destructive path, and how can you claim to love a child and still destroy him? Love does not accommodate irresponsible behavior/conduct.

As for God's genocide, the truth is that after the fall of man, God established covenant with Abraham and his seed (Hebrews). The covenant did not cover Gentiles but it only extend to those that treat Abraham and Gus seeds right. But Jesus came to give the grace to the whole world and extend the covenant beyond the seeds of Abraham.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by mycoplasma: 3:12pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Punishment for wrong doing is a perfect display of love. It is the negative side of the reward given to loved one that does something inappropriate. It is the consequence of our action or behavior. Every action, behavior or deed either attract reward or punishment. If you love a child and you fail to punish him or chastise him when he errs, you are simply destroying him/leading him to destructive path, and how can you claim to love a child and still destroy him? Love does not accommodate irresponsible behavior/conduct.

As for God's genocide, the truth is that after the fall of man, God established covenant with Abraham and his seed (Hebrews). The covenant did not cover Gentiles but it only extend to those that treat Abraham and Gus seeds right. But Jesus came to give the grace to the whole world and extend the covenant beyond the seeds of Abraham.
okay

This is romance and I don't enjoy arguing anymore
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Mrcapability7: 6:35pm On May 27, 2018
grossintel:
How long have you been dating her? If you just started dating her recently please give her some space and stop checking her phone. Don't do it! She's not even sure she wants to be with you yet. How old is she? Maturity plays a big role here if she's still very young it's common with girls her age who don't know what they want from a guy yet.

why would she talk about marriage with the guy, give him every attention and called him her love?

My problem is not the guy, why did she lied to me she is not dating someone or have someone she loved and consider serous in her life before accepting me even thou I have asked her the aforementioned before I proceed with the relationship
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 27, 2018
Die Na
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Charlestotle22(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2018
You must know that every disappointment might be a blessing.
Don't always expect to meet people truly committed to you within a short time.
Meeting people and expecting them to have us at the same level immidiately is usually a wrong guess.
Endeavor to avoid visiting someone's phone to monitor them. It will Hurt you. Work hard to know their emotional needs and meet them.
Finally, avoid sex because it affects your judgement of the level your relationship is and how deeply connected you are with the person in question.
Get up and walk friend!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.