Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. (13268 Views)

Decency Is Not Old Fashioned Check This Pictures Out / “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says / See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Compare what you preached in this thread and to the skin you are showing in this moniker www.nairaland.com/lawlahdey
My chest bone is nudity? A picture I took inside my room? Dude, are you okay?
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 27, 2018
Mariinee:
Why are you showing that place only? Show the whole article nah. Gosh, you are dumb.
Does the whole article matters?
The screenshot below is your own words..

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 27, 2018
greiboy:
I don't think the two threads are related

Are you minding that nitwit? grin
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 27, 2018
Mariinee:
My chest bone is nudity? A picture I took inside my room? Dude, are you okay?
Are you not showing unnecessary skin?
Was that how Meghan dressed?
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Does the whole article matters?
The screenshot below is your own words..
Wait. In your own opinion, how are both threads related?
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Are you not showing unnecessary skin?
Was that how Meghan dressed?
Hahahaha. grin grin
This boy is hilariously stupid. Mahn, get out of my mention.
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by donstan18: 4:52pm On May 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Is your father a politician.
Where did you pick up that skill?

Is it not Poco again?

Na her way, she go just use small small dey enter you, mk e pain you, just like she indirectly hyped my dad by calling him a politician mk I no vex say she call my papa grin

I sabi ur way, the only difference between you and RuthDaniels is that you set your trap to attack, while she’s just a noisemaker and a barking dog.

Madam just carry ur wahala dey go, bikko

1 Like

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 27, 2018
Mariinee:
Are you minding that nitwit? grin
That one was basically dealing with professional life, while this is basically dealing our day to day life and you didn't say they were Classy.
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

When I say a lady is dumb, believe me.

This article was stolen. Haba!! grin

I can't stop laughing.
Just take a look at her thread and what she is against and her post here...
Screenshots below..

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Safiaa(f): 4:56pm On May 27, 2018
TSOM:

There's a reason why Young Thug, Miguel and Future constantly call all women "bitchés" and "hoés" - it's because it appeals to their sexist audiences. Basically, they can justify it.

But is the sexist sweeping generalization alright? We both know the answer to that.

Wrong. Adele's voice isn't necessarily better than Beyoncé's.

Sia and Rihanna have almost the same voice but ,while Sia keeps her clothes on, Rihanna goes nude at every opportunity - they are both successful still.

Nothing explains away being slutty. There should be the same set of rules for every one.

Oh, it does; as sure as sunset, it sure does.

What Tinuke from Balogun Street learns from her sexpot role models is, ' I have to sell my body, use my sexual appeal to boost my chances. My talent or the lack of it nonetheless.'
'I have to give in to the perverted cravings of men who want to see my unclothedness or half-clothness 'cause in doing so I get what I also want popularity and favours.'

That, Safiaa, is why our beloved Tinuke from Balogun Street would keep uploading pictures of her butts on cleavage on Instagram just to get attention even though she can get the same attention with her showcasing of baking skills.

It doesn't matter anyway. According to Safiaa, she needs to project the sex appeal to sell. smiley

Now you saying Beyoncé has a better voice is also subjective. But according to music professional critics and comparing Beyoncé’s and Adele’s discography, Adele’s voice alone has achieved more. Now this argument is very subjective and we can go back and forth. But if you can do your research, the art of females in the music industry you’ll have a better understanding of what I’m saying. And why particular branding works for some and not for others. They’re many other obstacles that also fall into place.

Now if tinuke from balogun street decides to post her ass on instagram why do we automatically hold celebrities accountable for this? Tinuke whether subconsciously or not knows what she’s doing, she needs to take some responsibility for herself. That tinuke decides to showcase her boobs for perverts on the internet is not Rihanna or Beyoncé’s fault. Stop victimising tinuke. I put more blame on her upbringing if anything.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 27, 2018
greiboy:
That one was basically dealing with professional life, while this is basically dealing our day to day life and you didn't say they were Classy.
Ahbi oohh, chai. grin
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Safiaa(f): 4:58pm On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Now it's OK to admit the truth and not sugarcoat it..
The op is talking against indecent exposure but take a look at the screenshot below and tell me if she is practicing what she preaches...
I can’t argue with you. I’ll lose brain cells in the process. You win!!!

1 Like

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by makydebbie(f): 5:00pm On May 27, 2018
Lol firstly, Drinklimca, the picture on her main profile is not nudity abeg. No make me laugh. She should cover neck join? grin

Where I may have a problem with is this..

I'm not trying to encourage nudity but we have got to let everyone live their lives how they want to. We are the ones encouraging immorality by accepting it and as such, we have no right to condemn or criticize.

You're judging on this thread by calling ladies who expose nudity 'gutter hoes'. You're not letting them live their lives. I'm talking according to your writeup there.

You said nudity is selling, and we have somehow accepted it. So why judge? Since no one has the rights to judge anymore.
That's the place that contradicts you.
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
I can’t argue with you. I’ll lose brain cells in the process. You win!!!
You cannot argue with me because you have a 0.000 volt brain capacity and your hypocrisy is an insult to the word "hypocrite"
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Safiaa(f): 5:03pm On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
You cannot argue with me because you have a 0.000 volt brain capacity and your hypocrisy is an insult to the word "hypocrite"
lol ok
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 27, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol firstly, Drinklimca, the picture on her main profile is not nudity abeg. No make me laugh. She should cover neck join? grin

You're judging on this thread by calling ladies who expose nudity 'gutter hoes'. You're not letting them live their lives. I'm talking according to your writeup there.

You said nudity is selling, and we have somehow accepted it. So why judge? Since no one has the rights to judge anymore.
Seriously, Maky? Please, go and reread that post. I was talking about people who want to become popular on IG through nudity. Popular people on IG are called influencers and they make money from it. Kim Kardashian does that too. I asked people to stop judging them because that's what sells as entertainment now. Is this thread judging? If yes, how? By calling normal people who dress immorally gutter-rats and admonishing them to dress decently? Lmao.

Now, you tell me the similarity between this thread and that?
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 27, 2018
makydebbie:

[b] My point is that in this thread, she talked about class and decency,, Like all ladies needs to learn from Meghan..

But she supported that ladies can show nudes and skins just to get what they want...
She even made reference to Beyonce..
screenshots below.

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 27, 2018
Mariinee:
Seriously, Maky? Please, go and reread that post. I was talking about people who want to become popular on IG through nudity. Popular people on IG are called influencers and they make money from it. Kim Kardashian does that too. I asked people to stop judging them because that's what sells as entertainment now.

Is that not hypocrisy?.

How can you preached against showing of skin but supports Beyonce with showing of skin?
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
lol ok
OK for your head..
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 27, 2018
makydebbie:

As a person evolves, their mindset changes, they might have a change of opinion. I am sure some of your opinion must have changed since last year. Lolade is a young lady that is still growing.

She clearly stated in this article that she was influenced by the royal wedding and watching some drama on television called Empire. I believe that must have being of recent.

The reason I trolled Amara yesterday was because she refused to acknowledge that she changed positions and she was actually guilty of doing some of the things she sometimes shame ladies for on this forum.
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Is that not hypocrisy?.

How can you preached against showing of skin but supports Beyonce with showing of skin?
Oluwa oh! Boy, Beyonce is an entertainer and if she does that, it's not in my place to rebuke her.
Here, I'm talking about normal, everyday people. Don't be dumb, okay?

1 Like

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 27, 2018
greiboy:
As a person evolve their mindset changes. I am sure some of your opinion must have changed since last year. Lolade is a young lady that is still growing.

She clearly stated in this article that she was influenced by the royal wedding and watching a some drama on television called empire. I believe that must be of recent.

The reason I trolled Amara yesterday was because she refused to acknowledge that she changed position and she was actually guilty of doing some of the things she sometimes shames ladies for on this forum.

Then you must agree that one way or the other..
we don't practice what we preach..
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by donstan18: 5:14pm On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Just take a look at her thread and what she is against and her post here...
Screenshots below..

I thought I once told you that I don't take these mofos serious grin

I normally quote them when I want to play with sand cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Then you must agree that one way or the other..
we don't practice what we preach..
As the time of Preaching it, we might be practicing it. The thread was sometimes last year, I actually commented on it.
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 27, 2018
greiboy:
As a person evolve their mindset changes. I am sure some of your opinion must have changed since last year. Lolade is a young lady that is still growing.

She clearly stated in this article that she was influenced by the royal wedding and watching a some drama on television called empire. I believe that must be of recent.

The reason I trolled Amara yesterday was because she refused to acknowledge that she changed position and she was actually guilty of doing some of the things she sometimes shames ladies for on this forum.

Bless you oh. I said if people want to use nudity to become celebrities or make money, let them be. It's because their head is too dumb to reason beyond that and even Makydebbie accepted that.
Now, I'm saying people should try to be decent in dressing because decency is class.

Where exactly is the hypocrisy? Ain't I talking about people generally here? Am I talking about social media fame-seekers here? Issh.
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 27, 2018
Mariinee:
Oluwa oh! Boy, Beyonce is an entertainer and if she does that, it's not in my place to rebuke her.
Here, I'm talking about normal, everyday people. Don't be dumb, okay?
Hypocrite..
So because is an entertainer, she is allowed to show nude but normal people should not show nude...
Like seriously?

But you have forgotten that Beyonce can influence young girls with her dressing...

So how can you say no to nude but you say yes to an entertainer showing nude..
Is that not hypocrisy?
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by makydebbie(f): 5:17pm On May 27, 2018
Mariinee:
Seriously, Maky? Please, go and reread that post. I was talking about people who want to become popular on IG through nudity. Popular people on IG are called influencers and they make money from it. Kim Kardashian does that too. I asked people to stop judging them because that's what sells as entertainment now. Is this thread judging? If yes, how? By calling normal people who dress immorally gutter-rats and admonishing them to dress decently? Lmao.

Babe, not really similarities, but I'm talking about contradictions.

To be sincere, your post on the other thread was not restricted to IG. You were all about not to condemn nudity since it has unconsciously been accepted in the society.

We have this habit of judging and belittling those whose selling point is their body in opposed to the talented and brainy ones forgetting that they are both using what they have to get what they want.

A lady that is trending because she aced a first-class in her undergraduate degree isn't better than the one who is trending because she has a body she likes to flaunt. Their selling point is just different.

You belittled by calling those that expose skin gutter hoes. You may not agree but that's how it looks like here. Why are you admonishing them to dress decently if you've mentioned that no one should criticize them and their actions?

In this thread you said we should learn from Meghan. You used her as a classy example. But in the other thread, you said nobody should criticize them because that's how their market sells. And they're using what they've to get what they want. I hope you understand the contradiction now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

I thought I once told you that I don't take these mofos serious grin

I normally quote them when I want to play with sand cheesy
Lol hahahahaha
No reasonable person takes them serious..
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by donstan18: 5:20pm On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Lol hahahahaha No reasonable person takes them serious..
Lol, even unreasonable people won't still take them serious grin

1 Like

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by makydebbie(f): 5:20pm On May 27, 2018
greiboy:
As a person evolves, their mindset changes, they might have a change of opinion. I am sure some of your opinion must have changed since last year. Lolade is a young lady that is still growing.

She clearly stated in this article that she was influenced by the royal wedding and watching some drama on television called empire. I believe that must have being of recent.

I know. I'm not saying she's a hypocrite or anything. I'm showing her where her post may contradict her stand here.
She just have to acknowledge that she has changed her stand due to recent developments. Because her previous thread contradicts this one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 27, 2018
Mariinee:
Bless you oh. I said if people want to use nudity to become celebrities or make money, let them be. It's because their head is too dumb to reason beyond that and even Makydebbie accepted that.
Now, I'm saying people should try to be decent in dressing because decency is class.

Where exactly is the hypocrisy? Ain't I talking about people generally here? Am I talking about social media fame-seekers here? Issh.
The main bone of contention was you advocating for a nonjudgmental stance with regards to nudity in your previous thread, but it appears as if you are actually judging them today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by makydebbie(f): 5:22pm On May 27, 2018
greiboy:
The main bone of contention was you advocating for a nonjudgmental stance with regards to nudity in your previous thread, but it appears as if you are actually judging them today.
Exactly, that's what I'm on about.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Funny Story That Broke The Internet: You Will Surely Laugh (pictures) / The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). / See The Current Sexiest Slay Queen In Nigeria (photo 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.